My sister calls me weird

S

Sealevelcain

Iron
I have an attractive young sister.Every time I walk into a room she calls me weird or strange and calls me scary.She will say don’t look at me and She tells me to hide when her friends come over.It’s Like a constant reminder that I’m unattractive RIP.My parents don’t care either,so they are basically endorsing her behaviour.Makes me think if I killed myself,they would pretend to care,but deep down I would be absolving them of a burden.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Danish_Retard, emeraldglass and 7 others
I have an attractive young sister.Every time I walk into a room she calls me weird or strange and calls me scary.She will say don’t look at me and She tells me to hide when her friends come over.It’s Like a constant reminder that I’m unattractive RIP.My parents don’t care either,so they are basically endorsing her behaviour.Makes me think if I killed myself,they would pretend to care,but deep down I would be absolving them of a burden.
>10 posts
>already bought a VIP on an incel forum
Truly over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Danish_Retard, Nick.Harte and 3 others
matt dillon wtf GIF by IFC FIlms

Give us more info if you want proper advice on what to do: your age, height, weight, race, facial attractiveness, body type, education, your job, occupation, hobbies, net worth, etc. The same for your sister and parents, and general information about the social dynamics and the relations you have with your family.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Marsik
if you beat her she will start to respect you.

and fun fact. it turns women on being overpowered

not-fun fact: she will date aggresive men to try to protect herself

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme

Wtf is this incest bullshit
If this is true im gonna stop beating my sister

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Allornothing, Danish_Retard and 2 others
you should always beat your sister, since her husband will anyways (if not a cuck)

otherwise she will become a cum-dump or worse, liberal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and try2beme

I can’t do that😭I believe in karma tho

you should always beat your sister, since her husband will anyways (if not a cuck)

otherwise she will become a cum-dump or worse, liberal
What’s funny is one time she used a lip plumper and her lips were inflamed for a day.She literally had a meltdown.She is nothing without her appearance.

I agree with your sister, you are subhuman.

OVER.IT'S OVER.

Your sister is a lil bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sealevelcain and inceI
"I have an attractive young sister"
"me sister call me weird i wonder why"

Slap her ass next time

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
This is a result of a lack of communication within the family. Speak up, my friend, and let them know to stop engaging in such behavior. You are not meant to be a punching bag.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Allornothing and Danish_Retard
This is a result of a lack of communication within the family. Speak up, my friend, and let them know to stop engaging in such behavior. You are not meant to be a punching bag.
My masculinity cannot bring me to do that.I don’t think it would change anything either.

My masculinity cannot bring me to do that.I don’t think it would change anything either.
What is your understanding of masculinity? It is not masculine, my friend, to be a punching bag and remain unable to communicate about it. Masculinity entails standing up for your rights and influencing those around you. If verbal persuasion doesn't yield results, at least you'll gain insights into the kind of individuals you're dealing with. Moreover, this process might uncover reasons for such dynamics within your family, offering a fresh perspective. You never know.

honestly its over

She likes it when you spaz out lil bro. It turns her on to see you exhibit your frustrated inferiority. It's obviously a creepy femdom sis thing. She can't wait to see your ugly ass monkey face again.
Screenshot 20240617 032819 Chrome