My sister confessed to me that she cheated on her boyfriend

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
lmao it is crazy what a bitch she is . I always knew she was some hoe but I never thought she would be the type of women to cheat on her boyfriend . that bitch went to a company trip to itsly snd someone who works in another city convinced her to cheat on her boyfriend lmao .

EVERY TIME THAT BITCH KEPT GOING SAYING 'Uh Im so dumb how and why die I do this' I basically explained to her that chemically she is not at fault because her reptilian brain took over and that she needs to control that.

also JFL that she thought her boyfriend would forgive her instantly because 'we only made out and when he touched me while we were both naked I cried and didnt want to cheat on you' 😂 thats such an insane statement I told that bitch if she says similar things to her almost ex boyfriend then dont be surprised if he kicks you out again.

why is it so hard for women not to cheat?

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND. EMOTIONAL VACCINE, BECAUSE NO ONE IS SAFE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Zikel_Nut, Copexodius Maximus and 20 others
Fuck her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15977, NewOneXY, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
It's women nature to procreate with the best possible genetics and that is why hypergamy is 100% true.
If you are a 5/10 and dating a girl and if a 7/10 approaches that girl there's no way she isn't rejecting him as she subconsciously believes him to be a better father for their children.
A women can never ever love a man it's the men that love women for real but not the other way around at all. Even in story/fairy tales it's the men who do everything for love whereas women just spread their legs like a fuckin hoe

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Jamaldickjavontus, humanoidsub7 and 7 others
It's women nature to procreate with the best possible genetics and that is why hypergamy is 100% true.
If you are a 5/10 and dating a girl and if a 7/10 approaches that girl there's no way she isn't rejecting him as she subconsciously believes him to be a better father for their children.
A women can never ever love a man it's the men that love women for real but not the other way around at all. Even in story/fairy tales it's the men who do everything for love whereas women just spread their legs like a fuckin hoe
Never let your girlfriend stop you from finding your wife

Bluepilled cucks who believe in HQNP and high class foids are brainlets lol, the only difference between a low class foid and a high class foid is that one is rich and doesn’t put her whoredom on display for all to see, it’s far more subtle and they’d still have no problems getting railed by Chad in his Honda civic at 3 AM whilst her cuck bf texts her good night

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 49926, Jamaldickjavontus and 14 others
Every day I come closer to giving up on love.

Everything is just quick dopamine to foids, they have no heart.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Endocrinemaxxer, thugmaxxing_yt0 and 7 others
Stone her in public

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Azr616

Yep, sad thing you have to accept is that true love isn’t real for both men and women, it’s all just a fever dream based on who can provide what and reciprocate is

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, aspiringexcel, horizontallytall and 4 others
Based low inhibition sister
Don't feel sorry for her boyfriend at all
Hold that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 21700 and 2 others
n it's the men that love women for real
Men don't love women
Men just want to fuck them
Everything men do for women is just to increase the chances of ending up inside them
Stop this "men are the one's who love nonsense"
You and no other man has ever loved a woman a day in their life
If the girl you "loved" didn't allow you to fuck her or do any sexual acts with her would you still "love" her?
Absolutely positively NOT

Men and women don't love each other. Stop pretending men are the exception to this. You are flagrantly lying and you know it. Men just want sex and women just want providers. There is zero love involved between both genders.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, thugmaxxing_yt0, Jamaldickjavontus and 9 others
as soon as i bp'd family relative she went and got a 6'3 chadlite, prior she was autistic femcel or presenting as one for life. over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49926 and aspiringexcel
Stop enabling. Lots of girls can do it. Except these ones that cannot take responsibility for their actions since they got cuck men nearby like you. ready to coverup their mistakes!

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Zikel_Nut, Azr616 and 2 others
basically explained to her that chemically she is not at fault because her reptilian brain took over and that she needs to control that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kviijjjjj, Zikel_Nut, Deleted member 30449 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 21863
Men don't love women
Everything men do for women is just to increase the chances of ending up inside them
If the girl you "loved" didn't allow you to fuck her or do any sexual acts with her would you still "love" her?

Men and women don't love each other. Stop pretending men are the exception to this. You are flagrantly lying and you know it. Men just want sex and women just want providers. There is zero love involved between both genders.
The only true love that exists is the type between parents and children, and even then that is superficial to a small extent, it’s all dopamine based

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, humanoidsub7 and horizontallytall
lmao it is crazy what a bitch she is . I always knew she was some hoe but I never thought she would be the type of women to cheat on her boyfriend . that bitch went to a company trip to itsly snd someone who works in another city convinced her to cheat on her boyfriend lmao .

EVERY TIME THAT BITCH KEPT GOING SAYING 'Uh Im so dumb how and why die I do this' I basically explained to her that chemically she is not at fault because her reptilian brain took over and that she needs to control that.

also JFL that she thought her boyfriend would forgive her instantly because 'we only made out and when he touched me while we were both naked I cried and didnt want to cheat on you' 😂 thats such an insane statement I told that bitch if she says similar things to her almost ex boyfriend then dont be surprised if he kicks you out again.

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND. EMOTIONAL VACCINE, BECAUSE NO ONE IS SAFE
call her a whore

The only true love that exists is the type between parents and children, and even then that is superficial to a small extent, it’s all dopamine based
I said this yesterday
IMG 0219

Pretty much the 'love' parents and children have for each other is just requirement based
It's an almost forced 'love'

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 30679 and 5 others

Definitely some good ones exist but you should assume all of them are bots and be open to surprises

Never let your girlfriend stop you from finding your wife
View attachment 2475512

Bluepilled cucks who believe in HQNP and high class foids are brainlets lol, the only difference between a low class foid and a high class foid is that one is rich and doesn’t put her whoredom on display for all to see, it’s far more subtle and they’d still have no problems getting railed by Chad in his Honda civic at 3 AM whilst her cuck bf texts her good night

Why is this shit of chad chasing a problem today and not a 100 years ago or 200 years ago? Ppl still seriously reject the idea that societal brainwashing can play play large factors

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and horizontallytall
Men don't love women

HIGH IQ

• Love it
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
I said this yesterday
View attachment 2475535
Pretty much the 'love' parents and children have for each other is just requirement based
It's an almost forced 'love'
definitely agree . I genuinely hate that bitch now though and will play nice brother, so 'forced love' describes it well .

😂😂this is more brutal bro, calm down please
may be your sister might be in the same situation😂
She is my sister and stoning these bitches is the only way to prevent them from cheating. we removed the punishment of cheating and now 80% of men are sexless and depressed

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
at least she didn't have buttsex with a tour guide

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
All women cheat. I already made a thread. Its impossible to not get cheated on in 2023

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and humanoidsub7

My man exposed his blood sister for some reputation on site. Cuckcel

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Gaygymmaxx
Men don't love women

hey did you copy this from a thread

• JFL
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
idk man i saw it from a thread before
It was probably from kamiu who I know copy and pasted some of my comments when he was black pilling users

Why did you use me as an example you dumb nigger
This doesn't apply to me
Who you calling a nigger you bug eating zipperhead

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Deleted member 30679
This is why Islam is the answer. Adultery is punishable by death. Blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Real

My friend's gf cheated on him with another friend... Worse part is that I have to hold this secret... Fucking whore she's still with him and i have to see them together while i know 10 guys fuck her every time she's not with my friend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and lightskinbengali

Now telk her to get stuck in the washing machine

My friend's gf cheated on him with another friend... Worse part is that I have to hold this secret... Fucking whore she's still with him and i have to see them together while i know 10 guys fuck her every time she's not with my friend
go tell your friend but fuck that bitch why wouldnt you tell your homie that 💀

go tell your friend but fuck that bitch why wouldnt you tell your homie that 💀
Man telling him would be like dropping a bomb on hiroshima oppenheimer type shit

Not true
The only true love that exists is the type between a BBC and a snowbunny

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui