My sister has a son

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
And she's left-leaning and is apparently trying to raise her son and daughter the same way. The son (4 years old) is being encouraged to paint his nails and shit. He's very very similar to me in personality and appearance, and i see him as my own son in a sense. I told her i thought its wrong to raise her son like that, as he's going to be bullied for acting feminine when he's older, but she outright disregarded what i said and pulled out the "misogynist" card and said that I'm too educated to be saying things like that. My point is, there is a serious war on masculinity in our society, and it's gullible people like my sis who think they're doing a good thing when they try to implement gender neutral upbringing.

If anyone here has advice on how to approach this, I'd appreciate it.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 176, dogtown and 4 others
It's happening to many boys in Scandinavian countries as well.
i know i saw some videos about kids being raised with hardcore feminine themes which is just bad for the kid in his later life.
i also had old dolls from my mom and grandma as a kid but wasnt raised through this 3rd wave feminism lense.
most of these parents push that onto the kid
like this dragkid thing is really disgusting. just parents pushing their agenda ontheir kids

Be less autistic in expressing your opinions to her so she listens. Show more emotions. Try to be more reasonable and approach it from a more neutral angle so she's more likely to listen. You know people skills.

Be less autistic in expressing your opinions to her so she listens. Show more emotions. Try to be more reasonable and approach it from a more neutral angle so she's more likely to listen. You know people skills.
Im bad at expressing emotions. But I'll have to give it a try. The funny thing is, left-winged people claim to be openminded, but when confronted there's nobody more closed off than them.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
I hate where this is going

That is disgusting. I would go fucking ballistic if I were you.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 443
I'd stone her to death.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
My cousin is a faggot also

And she's left-leaning and is apparently trying to raise her son and daughter the same way. The son (4 years old) is being encouraged to paint his nails and shit. He's very very similar to me in personality and appearance, and i see him as my own son in a sense. I told her i thought its wrong to raise her son like that, as he's going to be bullied for acting feminine when he's older, but she outright disregarded what i said and pulled out the "misogynist" card and said that I'm too educated to be saying things like that. My point is, there is a serious war on masculinity in our society, and it's gullible people like my sis who think they're doing a good thing when they try to implement gender neutral upbringing.

Yor sister rided tinder chads cock above her league, then got left for being average or plain dumb and ugly

Now shes painting his son nails and tells him to dress like woman to put a picture on instagram

Your sister IQ is probably below 0

And you have similar genes to her

Plus youre also creepy autistic friendless virgin so

• +1
creepy autistic friendless virgin
E0E90AA2 B8BA 4FEA 92AD B9D3F8EEE27F

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Spite
Child drag is beautiful ❤ learn to tolerate, BIGOT!

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I wish I was born in this upcoming faggy generation where all the guys are trans fag pussies,I would be the biggest alpha and bully the fuck outta them and plow there oneitis'

It's never been more easy to be masculine,it doesn't fix the ugly but still.

• +1
Did you kill your sister yet?

I bet shes gonna start making him wear female clothes to "explore his gender" or whatever

Dont quote me elephant

ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL, CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR FROM YOUR SISTER. If there's one thing I learned from my upbringing, its that being an emotional, feminine boy gets you NOWHERE in life. I've had to sit alone and make no friends because I was too 'intimidated' by rough, masculine guys. I've had to watch alpha dudes call my crush 'a hot bitch' while I called her 'cute, smart, and funny'. Guess who she got fucked by on the weekends?

FUCK this fires me up.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Final82, Deleted member 176 and 1 other person
ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL, CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR FROM YOUR SISTER. If there's one thing I learned from my upbringing, its that being an emotional, feminine boy gets you NOWHERE in life. I've had to sit alone and make no friends because I was too 'intimidated' by rough, masculine guys. I've had to watch alpha dudes call my crush 'a hot bitch' while I called her 'cute, smart, and funny'. Guess who she got fucked by on the weekends?

FUCK this fires me up.
Agreed. One thing I asked her was "if your husband started doing that right now, would you still be attracted to him?" And she answered no, her husband "isn't like that". Jfl. You should raise your boy to become a man you would consider attractive, not some emotional wreck adult male who isn't sure if he wants to wear a skirt or not. Fuck.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Final82

FUCK this fires me up.
It's almost as if shes trying to sabotage her son's social/sex life. I literally got bullied in school for looking non-intimidating.

teach him to mew

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, CupOfCoffee, elfmaxx and 1 other person
I would slap your bitch sister in a second

He is finished . Sorry bro

Should I just rope him myself?

I was raised in somewhat similar way. Not this bad but definitely painful . My mom used to apply naipaint and shit on my fingers when I was like 4-5 years old . Plus I was raised to be very sensitive emotional soy boy. I used to cry easily like a girl in my childhood and teens and was bullied heavily for being a sensitive bitch and a fat man boobed kid . My only life mission was meant to keep my crazy mom happy by studying like a dog whole day and scoring As in all the stupid tests in school . The reward was food - plus it became a stress reliever too - I was not allowed to do anything else than studies . It completely destroyed my life . Your sister needs to understand this but the crazy bitch will never get it . She will ruin her sons life. Either he will turn gay , or a forced fat depressed incel or a rebel like me ( the worse kind ). I don’t think legally you can do anything . Best for him is to move out at 16-18 and severe all ties with his mom and dad . Just abanadon them and start his own life like a caveman. One thing you can do is slowly teach him redpill when he is 13-14 and show him the ugly colors of the world and direct him to the practical path - looks max , and money max . Fuck education , values and culture . It takes you nowhere .

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, SHARK and CupOfCoffee
I was raised in somewhat similar way. Not this bad but definitely painful . My mom used to apply naipaint and shit on my fingers when I was like 4-5 years old . Plus I was raised to be very sensitive emotional soy boy. I used to cry easily like a girl in my childhood and teens and was bullied heavily for being a sensitive bitch and a fat man boobed kid . My only life mission was meant to keep my crazy mom happy by studying like a dog whole day and scoring As in all the stupid tests in school . The reward was food - plus it became a stress reliever too - I was not allowed to do anything else than studies . It completely destroyed my life . Your sister needs to understand this but the crazy bitch will never get it . She will ruin her sons life. Either he will turn gay , or a forced fat depressed incel or a rebel like me ( the worse kind ). I don’t think legally you can do anything . Best for him is to move out at 16-18 and severe all ties with his mom and dad . Just abanadon them and start his own life like a caveman. One thing you can do is slowly teach him redpill when he is 13-14 and show him the ugly colors of the world and direct him to the practical path - looks max , and money max . Fuck education , values and culture . It takes you nowhere .
Well said bro

Well said bro

I think childhood experiences pretty much dictates your life journey.

What does her husband say ???? He seems like a henpecked cucked beta like my father . Total Pussy .

Last edited:
What does her husband say ???? He seems like a henpecked cucked beta like my father . Total Pussy
Apparently he's cool with it

Apparently he's cool with it
What a fucking faggot cuck . She runs the show -he is a total betabuxx . I am sure she uses Pussy and emotional manipulation as leverage to control him like a dog .

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and mybrainabusesme
What a fucking faggot cuck . She runs the show -he is a total betabuxx . I am sure she uses Pussy and emotional manipulation as leverage to control him like a dog .
Yes tbh. Though she even earns more than him.

Even worse. So he is the “ doormat “ kind . Horrible .
At least the kid will be tall. And I'll teach him mewing and get him into sports, maybe if he's straight he'll get attention from females. Lmao.

• +1
is the kid urs?

At least the kid will be tall. And I'll teach him mewing and get him into sports, maybe if he's straight he'll get attention from females. Lmao.
sports dont get u laid, you son of a whore. you do sports but your life are incel forums, you virgin loser.
is the kid urs?

lul. yes he fucked his sister raw doggy style

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle