My sister is a hoe

Frank Jack

Frank Jack

You are beneath me
One day I was walking down the stairs and I heard her on the phone with her friend talking about how she sucked this niggas dick in the bar once where everyone could see and I almost put her in a body bag. A hoe sister is gross asf man.

That's just one of several instances where I've caught her being a disgusting whore

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15338, oldcelloser and 21 others
damn, thats rough.. im sorry op.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14848 and Frank Jack
I ever hear my sister say that shit I swear to god I will smack the shit out of her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 14774 and 2 others
One day I was walking down the stairs and I heard her on the phone with her friend talking about how she sucked this niggas dick in the bar once where everyone could see and I almost put her in a body bag. A hoe sister is gross asf man.

That's just one of several instances where I've caught her being a disgusting whore
Your sister?

notino-w25fi-a42cc4.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks and ItsOver.com
I’m glad I don’t have a sister for this reason
Would probably lifemog me to oblivion too if I had one :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Needs legally stoning.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Idontknowlol and Biiyo03
She'd be black but pretty much

Btw thoughts on the pic @TeraCope54 ?
Something similar happened to me at a concert. The dudes and chics around me said don't look down. So I didn't. And some foid blew me. In the midst of thousands of screaming people! I came. But never looked down and still to this day, I have no idea which foid did that. But later during the concert, this guy kept putting his finger through my belt loop on my pants. And followed everywhere I went.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, maxxedfalloutdweller, EasternRightWinger15 and 8 others
Something similar happened to me at a concert. The dudes and chics around me said don't look down. So I didn't. And some foid blew me. In the midst of thousands of screaming people! I came. But never looked down and still to this day, I have no idea which foid did that. But later during the concert, this guy kept putting his finger through my belt loop on my pants. And followed everywhere I went.
You got a blowie from a guy my dude...

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others

Imagine allowing your sister to be a whore I would beat the whore out of here.
You can't beat the whore out of black women. It's imbedded in them since conception.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 4946, ItsOver.com and 4 others
I wish a black woman would blow me too

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
She'd be black but pretty much

Btw thoughts on the pic @TeraCope54 ?
your sister is a whore but you still keep bringing up that black and white shit
I'm sure she has sucked white cock before
I don't have a sister but I would beat her up if she's screaming through the house how she gives bj
over for your family

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and BigJimsWornOutTires
your sister is a whore but you still keep bringing up that black and white shit
I'm sure she has sucked white cock before
I brought up because he picked a picture of a white women sucking dick and said "your sister" and because she's not white I said "she'd be black"

How didn't you pick this up
Confusion Reaction GIF

My condolences. This is why I want a son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, SAR and Looks234
I would rather have a giga whore daughter then a gay/trans son/daughter, there is even a saying where i live "bolje cerka kurva, nego sin peder" which means better a whore daughter then a gay son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 14848
You got a blowie from a guy my dude...
Hell no. I don't play that gay shit. All man for an all-woman here. I think the guy that followed me around was high or something. I thought it was a concert thing. I know it had to be a woman that blew me. Wham!, at the time, was a cool band. That concert rocked! But later after discovering George Michael was gay, ugh, I gave that shit up and converted to a piece of better heterosexual dance music. Ricky Martin.

Tell us the rest.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa