My sister is becoming ogre, she abused me today

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
I have three sisters. Oldest one is low E, is ectomorph and has very high hairline. My youngest sister is the most normal, she doesn't have low E and seems pretty normal for her age. The middle sister has developed into ogre.

She has acne all over which is disgusting, it's because she doesn't fucking shower. masc forehead, it's sloped and has a brow ridge. She's endomorph as well, not skinny at all.

Earlier today I was being picked up from uni, my youngest sister asked for a hairband that was laying next to me, I gave it to her. Now my ogre sister started going apeshit and started kicking her seat and trying to grab the hairband. I said "stop fighting over a 2 dollar thing", she then went agro at me and hit my arm.

Fucking asshole. When she's not being bipolar, she's repeating the same shitty song every second to annoy everyone and making a disgusting grinning face.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, poopoohead, GandyIsNormie and 10 others
I have three sisters. Oldest one is low E, is ectomorph and has very high hairline. My youngest sister is the most normal, she doesn't have low E and seems pretty normal for her age. The middle sister has developed into ogre.

She has acne all over which is disgusting, it's because she doesn't fucking shower. masc forehead, it's sloped and has a brow ridge. She's endomorph as well, not skinny at all.

Earlier today I was being picked up from uni, my youngest sister asked for a hairband that was laying next to me, I gave it to her. Now my ogre sister started going apeshit and started kicking her seat and trying to grab the hairband. I said "stop fighting over a 2 dollar thing", she then went agro at me and hit my arm.

Fucking asshole. When she's not being bipolar, she's repeating the same shitty song every second to annoy everyone and making a disgusting grinning face.
OMG Tsundere drama!! :love::love::love:
(I have 3 sisters too...:feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Smack that hoe, Assert your dominance now before its too late. Even if she looks high T, you should be able to take her in a fight

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
disgusting grinning face.
Shrek

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Aladin
OMG Tsundere drama!! :love::love::love:
(I have 3 sisters too...:feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:)
She weighs more than me.:feelskek:

So I have to be careful because I'm an anorexic femboy.

I'm always kind of scared tbh. She threw a fucking screwdriver at my eye when I was younger. I had to go to the eye doctor to check my eyes, they were cut up, they managed to heal though.

Another time, my older sister threw a knife at me, it was a dinner knife so it didn't kill me but I ended up getting cut on my chest.

My older brother got glassed before by my older sister. He had to get stitches.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Aladin, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
get away from her, she sound like a really toxic person :soy:

• So Sad
get away from her, she sound like a really toxic person :soy:

I'm always kind of scared tbh. She threw a fucking screwdriver at my eye when I was younger. I had to go to the eye doctor to check my eyes, they were cut up, they managed to heal though.

Another time, my older sister threw a knife at me, it was a dinner knife so it didn't kill me but I ended up getting cut on my chest.

read.:feelsgiga:

it is what it is

Over for sissycels

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 17791

This isn’t normal fam. You need to start slapping your sisters if they glass you or throw screwdrivers at you

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Vain786, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Is she your stepsister? If yes that might complicate matters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 17791
Over for sissycels
poor sissy getting abused

This isn’t normal fam. You need to start slapping your sisters if they glass you or throw screwdrivers at you
I was like 12 when I got fucked by the screwdriver. I just fell on the floor crying. My parents fucked her up though. Said they'd take her eye out and give it to me if I go blind.:feelskek:

I did, but it didn't do anything.

Actually has similar physiognomy.
sounds annoying, kinda reminds me of my sisters then

• JFL
do any of your sisters like currycel with mod status on .org by any chance:feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Vain786 and Deleted member 17791
do any of your sisters like currycel with mod status on .org by any chance:feelshah:
My youngest sister is obsessed with this Richard Rameriez looking musician.

My oldest sister seems to have low libido and finds basically every man ugly.

My middle sister only seems to like anime males.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SEPRAY, Baldingman1998, House Lannister and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853

so i cant ascend with your ogre sister? why even live

• JFL

Yeah so when i was younger i had a bunch of ugly fat cousins(girls) who would pin me down, make fun of my looks, my forehead, and one time dumbed a whole shitload of rabbit shit in my face, causing me to have an allergic reaction.

Later on in my life around 14 or 15 i confronted one of them, called her an ugly piece of dog shit, at this point i looked a bit more masculine and a bit taller so i was a bit more of a threat to her who was now shorter. She told my aunts and one uncle that I was threatening her and she felt scared. a lot of them turned on my but a few of m sisters stood by my side and called her out, tho they really wouldnt stang directly against her since she never did anything to my female family members.

I pretty much dislocated from my hometown in Benson where my uncles ranch was, and became homeless, went back to my birthplace which was boston, MA. Worked at a sub shop and lived in a van.(those from lookism might remember my old account, 2day, a lot of 2020 and 2021 i lived out of a van which I still own, fun times and a big spiritual journey for myself. I was very skinny, very twink like i guess but i had a deep as fuck voice. always suprised people when they heard it from this skinny long haired hippy.

Eventually I realized I was wasting time so I found a job to sustain, which im still doing, uber eats, i have a somewhat newer car, and I live out of a motel right now. Saving money and taking classes to become an airplane technician. I love planes and want to own them some day so I figure, since I dont care about getting old, I will own planes, fix them, and make sure airlines are fit for flight.

TL;DR, my past was tramautic and very humiliating for me, girls in ym family tried to lower me to a feminine level and dominate over me, i looksmaxxed, said my piece, realized their lives are fucked anyways so i wont even bother, and now my job path is in a good place. I realize other men experience this journey so I like to put my two cents in.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Deleted member 17791
I have three sisters too, but I don't live with em' :p they're just half-sisters

• Woah

Both my sisters are into Kpop:feelswah:

The youngest one likes anime also(Must be becuase all the good looking guys)

• JFL
Yeah so when i was younger i had a bunch of ugly fat cousins(girls) who would pin me down, make fun of my looks, my forehead, and one time dumbed a whole shitload of rabbit shit in my face, causing me to have an allergic reaction.

Later on in my life around 14 or 15 i confronted one of them, called her an ugly piece of dog shit, at this point i looked a bit more masculine and a bit taller so i was a bit more of a threat to her who was now shorter. She told my aunts and one uncle that I was threatening her and she felt scared. a lot of them turned on my but a few of m sisters stood by my side and called her out, tho they really wouldnt stang directly against her since she never did anything to my female family members.

I pretty much dislocated from my hometown in Benson where my uncles ranch was, and became homeless, went back to my birthplace which was boston, MA. Worked at a sub shop and lived in a van.(those from lookism might remember my old account, 2day, a lot of 2020 and 2021 i lived out of a van which I still own, fun times and a big spiritual journey for myself. I was very skinny, very twink like i guess but i had a deep as fuck voice. always suprised people when they heard it from this skinny long haired hippy.

Eventually I realized I was wasting time so I found a job to sustain, which im still doing, uber eats, i have a somewhat newer car, and I live out of a motel right now. Saving money and taking classes to become an airplane technician. I love planes and want to own them some day so I figure, since I dont care about getting old, I will own planes, fix them, and make sure airlines are fit for flight.

TL;DR, my past was tramautic and very humiliating for me, girls in ym family tried to lower me to a feminine level and dominate over me, i looksmaxxed, said my piece, realized their lives are fucked anyways so i wont even bother, and now my job path is in a good place. I realize other men experience this journey so I like to put my two cents in.
Feels bad man.

Are you bigger now? or still twink?

Dnrd

OP your sister sounds like subhuman scum you should kill her

• JFL
Why ur name half purple are you like an honorary mod or some shit :whatfeels:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
do they abuse you?

My sisters seem kind of racist. idk
Everyones a little racist, its just that the older we get, the better we are at hiding it. Any baby would cry if a random indian on the street were to hold them

• JFL
Everyones a little racist, its just that the older we get the better we are at hiding it. Any baby would cry if a random indian on the street were to hold them
:feelskek:

brutal for curries

• JFL
How much did you weigh when you were bullied?
i was a 12 year old kid, from what i remember getting weighed in boyscouts i think i was around 75-85 pounds

• Woah
i was a 12 year old kid, from what i remember getting weighed in boyscouts i think i was around 75-85 pounds
how much did you weigh when you confronted her?

how much did you weigh when you confronted her?
Why anyways. Do you feel like you need to be a certain weight to confrnt your sister?

• Hmm...
Why anyways. Do you feel like you need to be a certain weight to confrnt your sister?
I guess you could say that. I'm physically not very intimidating. I weigh 110-120 pounds usually

• Woah

she is probably like 5 based on what u said bro
its really fucking over the sad thing about people like this is there nothing u can change about it
i would try to talk to her tell her she needs to stop being this little shit who just annoys everybody and enjoys it and thinks shes cool and its better to be friendly
or whatever say smth harsh but true is the point

• JFL
she is probably like 5 based on what u said bro
its really fucking over the sad thing about people like this is there nothing u can change about it
i would try to talk to her tell her she needs to stop being this little shit who just annoys everybody and enjoys it and thinks shes cool and its better to be friendly
or whatever say smth harsh but true is the point
She's 14.:feelskek:

She keep getting worse tbh. Gets more aggressive and gets more ogre.

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach

nigga wtf take a gun and blow her brains out
jk more like just tell ur uncles that they shoved shit in ur face wtf i would snitch asap if i was 10

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 2d v2 and Deleted member 17791
  • So Sad
  • JFL
She's 14.:feelskek:

She keep getting worse tbh. Gets more aggressive and gets more ogre.
i feel like she thinks its cool to be a disgusting ogre i was the same way at 14 and the way foids are theyre just retarded so feed into their own delusions even more

like actually bro try to reason with her it doesnt even need to be harsh i mean it can be harsh but say it in a positive way that makes her think or SOMETHING XDXDXDX

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 2d v2, isis_Bleach and Bvnny.