My sister is nearly 30, virgin, muslim religious and turned down 100s of guys for marriage

elld101

elld101

Banned
Foid energy knows no bounds.

My sister is a virgin. She is religious (muslim) - but that's not why I'm 100% sure, it's because my parents don't let her out, refused to let her go to university far away, and when she is out for work out of hours has to keep my parents updated. They are based as fuck.

She is also better looking than the average curry but has taken light skin worshipping next level and basically looks persian or arab drenched in the lightest foundation. She has thousands of followers/simps on insta - she has no idea who they are. She has been ready for an arranged marriage since 21 almost 9 years ago. She gets proposals across the country and has refused 100s of men over the course of the last 9 years. One particular instance I felt sorry for the guy - him and his family travelled 100 miles last year, only for her to turn him down the next day coz he;s manlet :lul: She's 5'3, and he was about 5'5.

She has hit the wall and no longer looks as good as her early 20s, but she still mogs the fuck out of 99% of curries. Also she is in a high flying tech-related job and earns crazily so this obviously inflates her ego and makes it harder for my parents to get a match on her 'level'. My parents are definitely making high-quality enquires for suitable matches - my mum herself say's she only looks for guys who are 1 in 10. But even then a 1 in 10 curry will still get mogged by an average whitey :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 21146 and 20 others
I read the whole thing :D

Brutal I think in the next 10 years most of my cousins will be in interracial with either white or east asian.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Baldingman1998
So brutal she lost her only opportunity to ltr a chad

Maybe like 3 or 4 Indians on the planet are above htn dead srs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Yuya Moggershima, ManletBlackcel and 12 others
I read the whole thing :D

Brutal I think in the next 10 years most of my cousins will be in interracial with either white or east asian.
Are you indian?

Give me her social let's see if i can run jbw on her
Also jfl at the modern Muslims

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 19036 and Pikabro

Are you srs? She's no katrina kaif, but my sister is definitely better looking than most whites - I say this as her brother and although I'm curry who are inclined to incest and inbreeding, I'm british and basically stay away from my culture except religion.

If she didn't wear her hijab all the time she'd look maybe 1 point below than Negin Galavand - who everyone hereis simping over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Truecel14, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Gaygymmaxx
My sister is definitely better looking than most whites - I say this as her brother and I'm curry who are inclined to incest and inbreeding,
Caging at this shit :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others

My sister is a virgin. She is religious (muslim) - but that's not why I'm 100% sure, it's because my parents don't let her out, refused to let her go to university far away, and when she is out for work out of hours has to keep my parents updated. They are based as fuck.

She is also better looking than the average curry but has taken light skin worshipping next level and basically looks persian or arab drenched in the lightest foundation. She has thousands of followers/simps on insta - she has no idea who they are. She has been ready for an arranged marriage since 21 almost 9 years ago. She gets proposals across the country and has refused 100s of men over the course of the last 9 years. One particular instance I felt sorry for the guy - him and his family travelled 100 miles last year, only for her to turn him down the next day coz he;s manlet :lul: She's 5'3, and he was about 5'5.

She has hit the wall and no longer looks as good as her early 20s, but she still mogs the fuck out of 99% of curries. Also she is in a high flying tech-related job and earns crazily so this obviously inflates her ego and makes it harder for my parents to get a match on her 'level'. My parents are definitely making high-quality enquires for suitable matches - my mum herself say's she only looks for guys who are 1 in 10. But even then a 1 in 10 curry will still get mogged by an average whitey :ROFLMAO:
Are you sure she's never taken it in the ass or had a ding dong in her mouth before? I'm just asking becayluse I hear it's common for muzzie girldls to do like that in order to "maintain their virginity".

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Chadeep, fauxfox and 2 others
Are you sure she's never taken it in the ass or had a ding dong in her mouth before? I'm just asking becayluse I hear it's common for muzzie girldls to do like that in order to "maintain their virginity".
I know I'll never convince people here but she's either at home or at work 100% of the time. But regardless of that she is religious and the arrogant type of religious person who gets pissed if you're not as religious as her.

That requirement is not just for her potential partner but any muslim JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
lmao if there's one thing blackpill taught me it's that no girl is a virgin past 18

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
lmao if there's one thing blackpill taught me it's that no girl is a virgin past 18
In white society. In muslim and conservative societies, then no. But unlike white societies its common to settle down and live a harmonious life with a loyal wife by your mid 20s.

This doesnt apply to western muslims who are stuck between two different realities.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
I know I'll never convince people here but she's either at home or at work 100% of the time. But regardless of that she is religious and the arrogant type of religious person who gets pissed if you're not as religious as her.

That requirement is not just for her potential partner but any muslim JFL.
People here are too cynical. They believe everything's either a cope or a blackpill affirmation. There's no in between for them. They don't want to believe that women like your sister exist because in their hearts they know women like that will never be attracted to them.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Phrenectomy, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 5 others

Nothing to say other than its her fault. Tell her to read the book 'Escape' by Carolyn Jessop, its a detailed autobiography regarding how Carolyn was enslaved and molested by FDLS Mormons and how she escaped the cult. Her father was the prophet.

Same circumstance similar story, she wasted her prime for a cucked Jewish book made in the 7th century.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997
Nothing to say other than its her fault. Tell her to read the book 'Escape' by Carolyn Jessop, its a detailed autobiography regarding how Carolyn was enslaved and molested by FDLS Mormons and how she escaped the cult. Her father was the prophet.

Same circumstance similar story, she wasted her prime for a cucked Jewish book made in the 7th century.
Lmao at the atheistmaxxing. The problem isn't the religion - in fact it's a solution to most problems of inceldom. I'm glad she's not a whore like some of her childhood friends have become.

At the same time I'm dissappointed as fuck how she could still act like she's on Tinder with 100s of guys ready to marry her - she's had plenty of opportunities that most other muslim women could dream of. But she's still not took it because she's waiting for gigachad. Time is ticking if not over for her. She will most likely end up with a Mid tier normie curry at this rate.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Chadeep and 2 others
Lmao at the atheistmaxxing. The problem isn't the religion - in fact it's a solution to most problems of inceldom. I'm glad she's not a whore like some of her childhood friends have become.

At the same time I'm dissappointed as fuck how she could still act like she's on Tinder with 100s of guys ready to marry her - she's had plenty of opportunities that most other muslim women could dream of. But she's still not took it because she's waiting for gigachad. Time is ticking if not over for her. She will most likely end up with a Mid tier normie curry at this rate.
She spent 8 or 9 years since 21 waiting for a guy, something doesn't add up.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

Attractive curry women are the most egotistical cunts on earth. I hope a paki gangster marries her and brings her down to earth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
She spent 8 or 9 years since 21 waiting for a guy, something doesn't add up.
You don't understand the culture here. My parents send out applications on her behalf with friends, families and neighbors - they ALWAYS come back days later send my parents a pic and bio of the guy. My mother/father sorts the good, bad and ugly and then present the guy photo and bio to my sister. She rejects and then marriage is off the table before any form of contact begins.

On a few occasions she's said 'there is potential here' but whenever she meets or speaks to the guy, it's already over.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Attractive curry women are the most egotistical cunts on earth. I hope a paki gangster marries her and brings her down to earth
It's our own culture. They know she's attractive and put her on a pedestal from a young age. So expectations were already inflated.]

It's worse in curry culture because it's like they know and mistreat dark skinned curries over light skinned curries. It's fucking pathetic. I say this as a lightskin myself. As a born and raised british asian I find it fucking cringe - thankfully not all asian think like their first generation parents but some do although not to that retarded degree.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, litaz, Vain786 and 1 other person
You don't understand the culture here. My parents send out applications on her behalf with friends, families and neighbors - they ALWAYS come back days later send my parents a pic and bio of the guy. My mother/father sorts the good, bad and ugly and then present the guy photo and bio to my sister. She rejects and then marriage is off the table before any form of contact begins.

On a few occasions she's said 'there is potential here' but whenever she meets or speaks to the guy, it's already over.
The problem is religion and woman empowerment.

#1. Islam has suppressed her natural intuition to have children and left her without meaningful experience with the opposite sex. She copes with her high stepping tech career, she probably earns 6-7 figures.
#2. She copes by leaning towards Feminist values of being a 'Boss Woman' whos going to financially mog most men. Her standards are ridiculously high and no guy would want to date a woman who has the government unconditionally aiding her in court if things turn bad.

This is a deadbeat situation because if she abandons religion shes going to become a full blown Feminist due to her financial agency. If she becomes a more traditional women she will still be a slave for Islam.

Its over for her. Just accept it. She should of had children way earlier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997
It's our own culture. They know she's attractive and put her on a pedestal from a young age. So expectations were already inflated.]

It's worse in curry culture because it's like they know and mistreat dark skinned curries over light skinned curries. It's fucking pathetic. I say this as a lightskin myself. As a born and raised british asian I find it fucking cringe - thankfully not all asian think like their first generation parents but some do although not to that retarded degree.
Must be. I know many paki foids like her who think they are gods gift to earth lmfao 😂 I have even dated foids like that your women are the most egotistical on earth despite having SMV comparable to black foids lol.

Nar all curry foids who are 6/10+ think they are 10/10 stacies just because they aren’t as ugly as the avg 3/10 pooojeeeta

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 19997
The problem is religion and woman empowerment.

#1. Islam has suppressed her natural intuition to have children and left her without meaningful experience with the opposite sex. She copes with her high stepping tech career, she probably earns 6-7 figures.
#2. She copes by leaning towards Feminist values of being a 'Boss Woman' whos going to financially mog most men. Her standards are ridiculously high and no guy would want to date a woman who has the government unconditionally aiding her in court if things turn bad.

This is a deadbeat situation because if she abandons religion shes going to become a full blown Feminist due to her financial agency. If she becomes a more traditional women she will still be a slave for Islam.

Its over for her. Just accept it. She should of had children way earlier.
Lmao Muslim societies fuck like rabbits and have more kids than they need - JFL at this coper. :lul:

Your second point is correct.

The confluence of western and Islamic values have thrown her in a spiral, I agree. But one isn't the solution and the other isn't the problem. It's the combination.

I know it's over for her. In a way I;m celebrating her downfall because she bought it on her self.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

How do you think she'd respond to me?

Lmao Muslim societies fuck like rabbits and have more kids than they need - JFL at this coper. :lul:

Your second point is correct.

The confluence of western and Islamic values have thrown her in a spiral, I agree. But one isn't the solution and the other isn't the problem. It's the combination
Exactly. She advanced too far in life and will live to regret it. I don't agree with Islam biut if its practiced in the middle east it doesn't really matter since its the norm there.

How do you think she'd respond to me?
if you're under 6', don't pray 5x a day, aren't at least a Chadpreet facially, as old as her or 2-3 years older, and earn as much as her it's over.

Finding all 5 is impossible even in your 20s never mind 30s :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 21531 and 6 others

You guys fucking insane tho

if you're under 6', don't pray 5x a day, aren't at least a Chadpreet facially, as old as her or 2-3 years older, and earn as much as her it's over.

She would have to settle for an oldcel.

Wtf is lightskin worshipping ? Like u mean she did hydroquinone and shit?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness

post pic of your sister

Lmao are you me? My sister is also a 30 year old lightskin htb curry who hasn't married yet... :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Jfl the whore deserves to be alone for the rest of her life, imagine being given all the looks you need to succeed in life, being gassed up since birth because you come from a culture that basically worships you cause you got lucky to be born with a certain skin color... AND STILL FAILING TO LOCK DOWN A CHAD OR CHADPREET AT 30 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Atleast I have a fucking excuse, I'm brown and sub 5.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Must be. I know many paki foids like her who think they are gods gift to earth lmfao 😂 I have even dated foids like that your women are the most egotistical on earth despite having SMV comparable to black foids lol.

Nar all curry foids who are 6/10+ think they are 10/10 stacies just because they aren’t as ugly as the avg 3/10 pooojeeeta
Black women are ugly on average lmao, stop with this cope. Even dating statistics don't back you up and show they are the least desirable women. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Elvisandreaa
@Xangsane she seems like she is smth you are looking for

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and subhuman to mtn
Black women are ugly on average lmao, stop with this cope. Even dating statistics don't back you up and show they are the least desirable women. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
True, they are the least desierable and south Asian women are comparable even if they are slightly more desirable my point stands. EastAsians are higher SMV than south Asian men but both are still comparable. @Elvisandreaa

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

Brutal, does even @Salludon check all these boxes? :forcedsmile:

Lol why do people think muslim foids are meant to be angels? Foids will always be foids, even during the times of the Sahaba your average Muslim wasn’t some saint, some drank khamri, some foids cheated on their husbands (one of the Sahaba went through this subhanallah) etc.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, mogger797 and JBcollector
If her looks are fading then it’s over. A lot of muslim foids are slant eyed or subsaharan so they don’t really age much and can fraud well into their 30s and land a Chad, but curries don’t have this luxury it seems. She needs to wake up and get realistic before she has to settle for a sub 6 (torture for foids)

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Xangsane
Lol why do people think muslim foids are meant to be angels? Foids will always be foids, even during the times of the Sahaba your average Muslim wasn’t some saint, some drank khamri, some foids cheated on their husbands (one of the Sahaba went through this subhanallah) etc.
Muslims foids are a bit more conservative only because they haven't had the freedom or options as western women

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Muslims foids are a bit more conservative only because they haven't had the freedom or options as western women
Some are like that and make the average western foid look like prudes as soon as they get green card or the keys to their uni dorm. But I respect the ones who stay chaste for Allah subhana wa ta’ala and not because of their strict parents/country

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, mogger797, Xangsane and 1 other person
Dont believe you tbh
Give that woman insta i want to see what she looks like

Naughty woman! U must bang your muzzie sis so that she comes to her senses! 🤙🤙🤙👍:feelsgood:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and stevielake
Modern muslims are jokes.
They practice everything they preach not to do
"Bro don't drink alcohol I don't drink" - Muslims who drink
"No I wait till marriage" - Fucked already

I can go on, atleast with christianity you can do all theses things freely without judgement
In Islam you can't

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and JBcollector
Modern muslims are jokes.
They practice everything they preach not to do
"Bro don't drink alcohol I don't drink" - Muslims who drink
"No I wait till marriage" - Fucked already

I can go on, atleast with christianity you can do all theses things freely without judgement
In Islam you can't
Muslim men can fuck infidels i think even before marriage

• Woah
Reactions: alriodai
I

Have a cousin like this whose 37 and still not married

I think she may even be virgin but I legit doubt it ngl

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
People here are too cynical. They believe everything's either a cope or a blackpill affirmation. There's no in between for them. They don't want to believe that women like your sister exist because in their hearts they know women like that will never be attracted to them.
It's more likely they're just not lying to themselves.

I find it funny when people think evolutionary laws just don't apply to some people.

It's more likely they're just not lying to themselves.

I find it funny when people think evolutionary laws just don't apply to some people.
Evolution is a lie.

Are you srs? She's no katrina kaif, but my sister is definitely better looking than most whites - I say this as her brother and although I'm curry who are inclined to incest and inbreeding, I'm british and basically stay away from my culture except religion.

If she didn't wear her hijab all the time she'd look maybe 1 point below than Negin Galavand - who everyone hereis simping over.
if as hot as you're making her out to be then trust she aint a virgin it dont matter how religious she is, i am currently dating a muslim who litrally forces me to say mashallah, alhamdulleh, keep reminding me to pray even asking for evidence, also wants me to help her with memorising quran, but at the same time i fuck her brains out lol everytime we meet, its once a week because she dont want her parents finding out it, so i have to fuck her in my toyota hilux lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Pikabro
Posters here will doubt but from my IRL experience ive known plenty of muslim girls in their late 20s and even early 30s who has never even kissed a guy. Its not that rare for religious girls.

Situations like OP are very common too, these girls have it so easy and still manage to fumble the bag :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, litaz, to be human and 3 others
if as hot as you're making her out to be then trust she aint a virgin it dont matter how religious she is, i am currently dating a muslim who litrally forces me to say mashallah, alhamdulleh, keep reminding me to pray even asking for evidence, also wants me to help her with memorising quran, but at the same time i fuck her brains out lol everytime we meet, its once a week because she dont want her parents finding out it, so i have to fuck her in my toyota hilux lol
She's literally monitored on her everyday movements by my parents.

She has 'friends' but they only stay in touch virtually. They are also other Muslim women - but most of them are married :lul:

As hard as it might be for you to process it's true she is virgin and also yes she hasn't even kissed anyone. I can't comment on how 'hot' she is lmao, but there are plenty of men who simp on her in her IG, she even made it private because my (older) sister berated her for having public pictures. Now she only accepts people she knows.

I agree with you there are many Muslim whores around. Most tend to be secular, but even hoejabis. But in some communities you can come across unicorns - they will NEVER marry a non-Muslim though and values actually have matter, not just looks. My sister is clinging to BOTH looks and values.

Last edited:
she's either at home or at work 100% of the time

drops the salwar - 3 seconds , white chad unzips pant - 10 seconds

you know what - 5 minutes

you are dumb if you think she has never taken a dick