My sister is on HGH she's literally taunting me with it

Deleted member 4053

Deleted member 4053

still don't care
There is thousands of dollars of Nordtropin in my house but I can't take a single dose since every drop of it in my house has been inventoried and is monitored. I'm dying of thirst in the middle of the ocean and I fucking hate it so much.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golang, godirl, Chadelite and 14 others
There is thousands of dollars of Nordtropin in my house but I can't take a single dose since every drop of it in my house has been inventoried and is monitored. I'm dying of thirst in the middle of the ocean and I fucking hate it so much.
Lol foids always win. You have to get your own HGH or forget about growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 3902, turkproducer and 4 others
Keep crying for her height gains :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 3902, Zeta ascended and 4 others
She will soon skullmog you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2227, forwardgrowth and 9 others
Low t if you won't just take it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mousei, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 3902 and 1 other person
Why is ur sis on hgh?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3902, DidntRead and 5 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mousei, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 3902 and 12 others
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Why is she on it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Incognegro
Steal now. Do it or you are a high inhib low smv faggot forever

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 3902 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
She injects twice a day they have a spreadsheet monitoring the amounts we have in storage

Couldn't grow tiddies lmao
Wtf lol @ this retardation and I wasn’t prescribed shit

she just needs more estrogen for tiddies

lol at fucking life pathetic

steal it from that hoe on god she doesn’t need shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Ruby and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 3902, Ruby and 5 others
Nice, now you can roleplay about this fantasy you have on the forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 5061
Couldn't grow tiddies lmao
JFL if some dude came into the doctor complaining of a small dick they wouldn’t give him anything they would just refer him to a sexual health counselor

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3902, didntreadlol and 9 others
bullshit, why would they prescribe HGH for that?
turner's syndrome if I remember eavesdropping correctly.
Nice, now you can roleplay about this fantasy you have on the forum.
If they don't prescribe me HGH after my blood test results from my appointment next thursday then fantasy it shall remain

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3902
turner's syndrome if I remember eavesdropping correctly.

If they don't prescribe me HGH after my blood test results from my appointment next thursday then fantasy it shall remain
Zero chance this story you've made up is true. There is no way they gave her HGH for her tits. And low T if you wouldn't just take HGH and then replace it with something that looks the same.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3902, Ruby and 2 others
JFL if some dude came into the doctor complaining of a small duck they wouldn’t give him anything they would just refer him to a sexual health counselor
Download 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 3902 and 1 other person
Where is this house of yours? :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnesium, Deleted member 3902, didntreadlol and 7 others
How is she prescribed hgh at 5’3? Some 5’3 males aren’t given hgh.

YEAH WTF??!??!?!

WHEN I WENT TO THE ENDOCRINOLOGIST ON MY 14TH BIRTHDAY THEY TOLD ME NOTHING WAS WRONG WITH ME AND DIDN'T GIVE ME SHIT! AND THEN AGAIN LAST YEAR I WENT THERE AND THE BLUEPILLED DOCTOR TOLD HGH WOULDN'T WORK ANYMORE.

AND I'M FUCKING 158CM/5'2! BUT YOU'RE TELLING ME OP'S FILTHY WHORE DOG CUNT TYRONE'S CUMSLUT GANGBANGED RAPED AT BIRTH SISTER WAS GIVEN HGH!?!? WHILE I WASN'T???? WHEN SHE'S AN INCH TALLER THAN ME?????

OH FUCK OFF!!

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang, Deleted member 2227, Chadelite and 20 others
turners syndrome is the absence or partial absence of the X chromosome in women.

are you sure she has Turner syndrome? it isn't something diagnosed after childhood.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
YEAH WTF??!??!?!

WHEN I WENT TO THE ENDOCRINOLOGIST ON MY 14TH BIRTHDAY THEY TOLD ME NOTHING WAS WRONG WITH ME AND DIDN'T GIVE ME SHIT! AND THEN AGAIN LAST YEAR I WENT THERE AND THE BLUEPILLED DOCTOR TOLD HGH WOULDN'T WORK ANYMORE.

AND I'M FUCKING 158CM/5'2! BUT YOU'RE TELLING ME OP'S FILTHY WHORE DOG CUNT TYRONE'S CUMSLUT GANGBANGED RAPED AT BIRTH SISTER WAS GIVEN HGH!?!? WHILE I WASN'T???? WHEN SHE'S AN INCH TALLER THAN ME?????

OH FUCK OFF!!
You should sue that jew doctor for everything he’s worth.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadelite, Deleted member 3902 and 5 others
Zero chance this story you've made up is true. There is no way they gave her HGH for her tits. And low T if you wouldn't just take HGH and then replace it with something that looks the same.
Ok fag I'll post pics of her Nordotrpin flex in a bit but high IQ I would have to steal her entire supply If I wanted to see results JFL good idea I'll wait for the final verdict from my endocrinologist in a couple of weeks before doing something stupid

EDIT
IMG 20200225 173612

dug around my trash just for you
turners syndrome is the absence or partial absence of the X chromosome in women.

are you sure she has Turner syndrome? it isn't something diagnosed after childhood.
Idk honestly maybe hormonal therapy

Last edited:
Ok fag I'll post pics of her Nordotrpin flex in a bit but high IQ I would have to steal her entire supply If I wanted to see results JFL good idea I'll wait for the final verdict from my endocrinologist in a couple of weeks before doing something stupid

EDIT
View attachment 282659
dug around my trash just for you

Idk honestly maybe hormonal therapy
Just take like half from each container, and then replace it with some other liquid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and JustTrynaGrow
Steal it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and SayNoToRotting
What a Subhuman

fuck doctors for not prescribing Manlets hgh

Attachments

• E39E84AB-6E9D-4D02-BC61-96390438AEA2.png
    E39E84AB-6E9D-4D02-BC61-96390438AEA2.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 4927B32D-F3D7-4031-92CE-3628E20A8667.jpeg
    4927B32D-F3D7-4031-92CE-3628E20A8667.jpeg
    3.6 KB · Views: 51
  • DD34CA20-3D62-436C-A024-471860763779.jpeg
    DD34CA20-3D62-436C-A024-471860763779.jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 35
Just take like half from each container, and then replace it with some other liquid.
This. Seriously do this.

Amazon product ASIN B0778Y3MSK
^ random link to sterile water I found. Replace the half you take with this stuff and you'll just never be caught.

honestly volcel if you wouldn't. The whore doesn't need hgh and fuck will it feel good to know that when shes rubbing her hgh in your face she's litteraly just injecting water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and stuckneworleans
Can't be opened I've tried
Then how the fuck are they opening it? Just find a fucking way you bastard. If it isn't too late for you; you will always regret it if you don't for the rest of your life.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3902, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
If she has turner syndrome, it means you can fuck her bareback and not worry about anything

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and stuckneworleans
Then how the fuck are they opening it? Just find a fucking way you bastard. If it isn't too late for you; you will always regret it if you don't for the rest of your life.
They are prefilled disposable pens. My growth plates are still open - I'm in the 50th percentile height wise and 42nd percentile weight wise. I'm frauding unexplainable weight/muscle loss by moderate fasting. I'll have a final verdict from my endricornologist in about two weeks.

s

Attachments

• 1582684650458.png
    1582684650458.png
    7 KB · Views: 24
Kys if you're so pussy you want take it

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Ritalincel
1582684648321-png.282697

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Chadelite
BRO IF I I WAS YOU I WOULD BUY HGH AND INJECT IT IDEC IF THEY MONITOR SHIT LOL GO TO A FRIENDS HOUSE AND INJECT IN THEIR GARDEN EVEN IF THEY FIND IT WHAT CAN THEY DO? IT ISN'T ILLEGAL YOU MIGHT AS WELL STEAL HERS AS WELL FUCK THAT BITCH FOR GETTING HGH TO GROW TITS LOL

THERE IS ENOUGH ESTROGEN IN THE FOOD AND SHE STILL CAN'T GROW TITS LOL WHAT SHIT GENETICS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Catawampus, Ruby and 1 other person
YEAH WTF??!??!?!

OH FUCK OFF!!
why did they say nothing was wrong?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Can I fuck your sister @fuccccc

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3902

Attachments

• A3A77FCD-7F41-4A6B-9AE9-60948FFDC049.jpeg
    A3A77FCD-7F41-4A6B-9AE9-60948FFDC049.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 16