My sister is popular asfuck and I fuck her friends

D

Deleted member 20379

6.5 PSL 6'4 24 inch bideltoid Jocklite
Everyone knows her, I went to completely new school and 3 of my classmates are her friends. She just said that shes gonna have a sleepover at our place on saturday and her friend is waiting to meet me, idk wtf she meant with that, she takes pictures of me to her friends maybe thats why. she showed me a picture of her friend and she has a fatass i got a boner when i saw that picture idk if they gonna get drunk im definetly gonna fuck her

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Everyone knows her, I went to completely new school and 3 of my classmates are her friends. She just said that shes gonna have a sleepover at our place on saturday and her friend is waiting to meet me, idk wtf she meant with that, she takes pictures of me to her friends maybe thats why. she showed me a picture of her friend and she has a fatass i got a boner when i saw that picture idk if they gonna get drunk im definetly gonna fuck her
STOP POSTING ABOUT PIGEON STUFF! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! MY FRIENDS ON TIKTOK SEND ME PIGEONS, ON DISCORD IT'S FUCKING PIGEONS! I was in a server, right? and ALL OF THE CHANNELS were just pigeon stuff. I-I showed my last tweet to my girlfriend and t-the logo I saw it and I said "hey babe, when the twitter bird is cooing HAHA! COO COO COO COO COO COO COO ROO COO COO" I fucking looked at a pigeon, on the street, and said "THAT'S MAKING ME HORNY" I looked at my penis I think of pigeon and I go "PENIS? BETTER INSIDE A PIGEON" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGESFG:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 15827, mvp2v1 and 2 others
You're just like the rest of them. I thought you were incel like me. :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Salieri and TheAbyssinian
You're just like the rest of them. I thought you were incel like me. :feelsbadman:
Go to .is we dont want you polluting this site with your violent ideologies

• So Sad
Reactions: TheAbyssinian
Tales from mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21646
Send ur sister to me

STOP POSTING ABOUT PIGEON STUFF! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! MY FRIENDS ON TIKTOK SEND ME PIGEONS, ON DISCORD IT'S FUCKING PIGEONS! I was in a server, right? and ALL OF THE CHANNELS were just pigeon stuff. I-I showed my last tweet to my girlfriend and t-the logo I saw it and I said "hey babe, when the twitter bird is cooing HAHA! COO COO COO COO COO COO COO ROO COO COO" I fucking looked at a pigeon, on the street, and said "THAT'S MAKING ME HORNY" I looked at my penis I think of pigeon and I go "PENIS? BETTER INSIDE A PIGEON" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGESFG:feelskek:
@RabidRosaries

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
who the fuck is "we" nigga? go back to reddit cuck
:soy::soy::soy::soy:
im just joking

• Love it
Reactions: Salieri
Pics or tales u fcking larping faggot

Pass me her friends after u are done fucking them

Post your sister’s worn thongs