My sister is screaming

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
I stole her makeup kit so now she can’t wear makeup outside jfl. I’m not letting her be a slut this soon. I will bash her if I catch her wearing any makeup the fucking whore. She’s so mad but it’s for her own good.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hades, Deleted member 2729 and 30 others
larp. ihave microphone in ur house im only hearing ur dad beating ur mom. ur a fakecel larper...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Mr.cope, Darkstrand and 17 others
larp. ihave microphone in ur house im only hearing ur dad beating ur mom. ur a fakecel larper...
Jfl my parents are separated bro, couldn’t even guess right

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 6492 and 6 others
high t move ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6492, Deleted member 4563, GrayEyedBarrett and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7240, HighIQcel and 4 others
She’s gonna be not like other girls

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 6095, Deleted member 6492 and 10 others
0B6D7596 8833 46D2 919F 9313E96E27AA

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
She’s gonna be not like other girls, I will blackpill her
Yeah ight bro just kidnap and rapemax your sister, take her to a remote location in the russian wilderness theory. Good fucking luck bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Vitruvian, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
Good man

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 2403
Mine doesn't put on make up yet jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Htobrother and Deleted member 2403
Based if true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Low t if you didn't rape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, Pietrosiek, Htobrother and 1 other person
she wants to put makeup on for you if you mog her entire school.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I stole her makeup kit so now she can’t wear makeup outside jfl. I’m not letting her be a slut this soon. I will bash her if I catch her wearing any makeup the fucking whore. She’s so mad but it’s for her own good.
Based high t behaviour you just need to smash her now and she won’t because gets dick

how old is she?

if shes young wearing makeup now isnt a very good sign.. imo kids in general try to grow up way too quick

• +1
Reactions: eyearea, OOGABOOGA and Htobrother
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6095, Pietrosiek and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
you should try talk to her normally about why being promiscuous is bad for us

dont act overbearing otherwise she will just see you as a weirdo protective brother.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 7098, Pietrosiek and 3 others
Bro ngl especially when 14 , they want cock soo bad
So take care of her
Don’t let her wear makeup to increase SMV to get cock
And never let her go to parties

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2403
you should try talk to her normally about why being promiscuous is bad for us

dont act overbearing otherwise she will just see you as a weirdo protective brother.
I'm trying to get her to not try to get a boyfriend and just focus on her studies, she still looks 12 so hopefully she's behind other girls. She was never eager to wear makeup till very recently and it's really pissed me off.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Pietrosiek and Htobrother
I'm trying to get her to not try to get a boyfriend and just focus on her studies, she still looks 12 so hopefully she's behind other girls. She was never eager to wear makeup till very recently and it's really pissed me off.
You can’t stop her from wanting to have a cock bro, it’s natural foids don’t have too much time like we do to reproduce
You have to accept it that she will suck someone off and get fucked

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 4416
She got cock before you over ,
No she didn't, I told her not to chase the best looking guys and to just be a nice girl who gives guys opportunities if they're friendly and to be monogamous. But only when she's older, for now she can't date and my dad makes sure of it jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Pietrosiek and Htobrother
Gotta bring back arranged marriages big time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Htobrother
No she didn't, I told her not to chase the best looking guys and to just be a nice girl who gives guys opportunities if they're friendly. But only when she's older, for now she can't date and my dad makes sure of it jfl.
That’s good and what she said to it when you said that jfl

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
That’s good and what she said to it when you said that jfl
She said "I'll do what I want, I'm 14 now and all my friends have boyfriends" and she was gonna go out today so I stole her makeup kit which she got for her birthday recently from my fucking mum jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ritalincell, Over and 3 others
Indeed indeed indeed
Btw op you’re doing a good thing. She’ll bitch and hate on you for oppressing her or whatever bullshit but in the long run if you can get her to wait til marriage it’ll be worth it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, Over, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
She said "I'll do what I want, I'm 14 now and all my friends have boyfriends" and she was gonna go out today so I stole her makeup kit which she got for her birthday recently from my fucking mum jfl.
Low t cuck if you don’t smash her first
If you do she won’t look for another dudes because she gets her needs satisfied :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and Over
Say it, either blowjob or no fakeup

• +1
Goer on your mom fr, what a shitty influence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Htobrother
WELL DONE

BE HIGH T AND DON'T LET HER SLUT AROUND

IF SHE BRINGS ANY FAG HOME BEAT HIM UP

Goodthread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7316, Deleted member 6475, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
Btw op you’re doing a good thing. She’ll bitch and hate on you for oppressing her or whatever bullshit but in the long run if you can get her to wait til marriage it’ll be worth it
She will not be a whore, I stalk her instagram and I make sure she doesn't post slutty photos and I threatened to punish her if she does. I told her that women aren't supposeed to be whores and you're meant to have a monogamous relationship. That she'll be "better" than the other girls if she listens to me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Over, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
jfl if you think you can stop her i tried with my sister but im sure shes fucked multiple chads

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 2403
Send a video girls tears and screams of pain make my penus erectus

• +1
  • JFL
The more you make her avoid something the more she will want to do it without you seeing

It's over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother, Over, Deleted member 5809 and 2 others
She will not be a whore, I stalk her instagram and I make sure she doesn't post slutty photos and I threatened to punish her if she does. I told her that women aren't supposeed to be whores and you're meant to have a monogamous relationship. That she'll be "better" than the other girls if she listens to me.
Godspeed bro I hope things change enough in the next 20 years that I can simply marry my daughters off to men I know to be good while they are teens

Your sister can be one of my wives tbh, sounds sexi

• +1
jfl if you think you can stop her i tried with my sister but im sure shes fucked multiple chads
I want to make sure she doesn't lose her virginity till at least 18, she's still young enough that I can influence her and make sure her youth isn't slutting around, and she's a good girl. I let her know that I care about her and want what's best for her and that she can't go around being a whore cause that is a sin.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Htobrother and Deleted member 6217
Godspeed bro I hope things change enough in the next 20 years that I can simply marry my daughters off to men I know to be good while they are teens

Your sister can be one of my wives tbh, sounds sexi
That's so ideal. Just one perfect boyfriend who they'll have for the rest of their lives, who has a good personality and his looks aren't the driving factor behind the marriage.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and OOGABOOGA
The more you make her avoid something the more she will want to do it without you seeing

It's over.
Indeed that’s why age of consent=marriage and age of marriage=puberty ideally. Forcing girls to go to school and wait for 18+ to marry is a trick to make em all whores

• +1
  • JFL
I want to make sure she doesn't lose her virginity till at least 18, she's still young enough that I can influence her and make sure her youth isn't slutting around, and she's a good girl. I let her know that I care about her and want what's best for her and that she can't go around being a whore cause that is a sin.
wont happen you think when shes pumped on hormones at peak of puberty she will care about you when prettyboy chad is texting her to fuck

• JFL
i just read the entire thread. she already said that all her friends have boyfriends (perhaps they're sharing the same boyfriends?).
she'll feel left out and she'll probably suck chad's dick in the school bathroom to feel "cool" with the other girls. it's over no matter what you do.

• So Sad
That's so ideal. Just one perfect boyfriend who they'll have for the rest of their lives, who has a good personality and his looks aren't the driving factor behind the marriage.
Exactly. I’m really hoping the downsizing of government and cities will allow a resurgence in moral and traditional societies. Well actually it’s not even about him being the perfect boyfriend and having a good personality to appease her. He should be good to her, and obviously don’t marry her to a subhuman, but her job is to be the best wife to him and the best mother she can be to as many kids as possible. He protects and provides, and in a natural world, that’s more than most girls can expect to find

• +1
wont happen you think when shes pumped on hormones at peak of puberty she will care about you when prettyboy chad is texting her to fuck
She's scared of my dad and me as well sometimes. Hopefully she respects us and doesn't have sex. i WILL make sure she doesn't have a bf till 18 and focuses on her studies. I can't stop her from sexting tho ffs she probably takes pics in her room with makeup on and sends it to guys. I don't want to fucking know.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA