My sister is screaming

What is with all the incest jokes you creepy fucks. Degenerate tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2403
You're wasting your time.
Just fuck her and tell her it's good becuase you care about her and she cares about you.

You can't avoid society making her becoke a slut. You could only take her on a fucking island and live separated by society.

Trust me. Just makes you sure you take her virginity, you don't want some jerk to take her virginity and make her suffer, don't you? So just fuck her and treat her good.
4415A5D2 34E1 4665 9994 5C9CA01CEAA3

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
She's scared of my dad and me as well sometimes. Hopefully she respects us and doesn't have sex. i WILL make sure she doesn't have a bf till 18 and focuses on her studies. I can't stop her from sexting tho ffs she probably takes pics in her room with makeup on and sends it to guys. I don't want to fucking know.
also make sure she didnt ban you from watching insta and snap stories my slut sister did that

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2403
Youre doing good op but its pointless. She will be whore anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
also make sure she didnt ban you from watching insta and snap stories my slut sister did that
One of my friends follows her so he can show me her stories whenever I want, I've made sure she can't stop me. I have her on insta and snap but I can't see the snaps she sends to guys ffs, if only I could.

Youre doing good op but its pointless. She will be whore anyway.
It's over but at least she'll be less of a whore than other girls and knows that behaviour is bad for her.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
She's scared of my dad and me as well sometimes. Hopefully she respects us and doesn't have sex. i WILL make sure she doesn't have a bf till 18 and focuses on her studies. I can't stop her from sexting tho ffs she probably takes pics in her room with makeup on and sends it to guys. I don't want to fucking know.
Fuckin crazy how much their lives revolve around dick. I had no idea before blackpill bc no sister. Honestly the only way is to get her out of Babylon. She shouldn’t have social media, or even a phone. She should be homeschooled with an emphasis on morality, not teaching for a career. She should wear long dresses, not shorts, skirts, or anything tight. Seriously whenever I see jbs dressed like that I just get mad at their cuck father. One of the biggest goals of modern society is to turn girls into whores, bc then people don’t have good families, and are therefore easier to control. You’ve got to do more than a few lectures or you’re only delaying the inevitable

• +1
Normally I would say good op, but in other threads you mentioned that you want to duck her yourself so the overprotective behaviour is a bit creepy

• JFL
Fuckin crazy how much their lives revolve around dick. I had no idea before blackpill bc no sister. Honestly the only way is to get her out of Babylon. She shouldn’t have social media, or even a phone. She should be homeschooled with an emphasis on morality, not teaching for a career. She should wear long dresses, not shorts, skirts, or anything tight. Seriously whenever I see jbs dressed like that I just get mad at their cuck father. One of the biggest goals of modern society is to turn girls into whores, bc then people don’t have good families, and are therefore easier to control. You’ve got to do more than a few lectures or you’re only delaying the inevitable
I agree, girls shouldn't be able to fuck freely and the fucking society is encouraging it especially with tv shows and shit like Riverdale and 13 Reasons Why. My sister doesn't wear slutty clothes, she just wears normal clothes. I see so many JB's wearing croptops and I think wtf is this world. Fucking world is devolving and families don't exist anymore, it's just degeneracy. I taught her parties are bad and drugs are bad and that I know best cause I'm older. Hopefully her not wearing makeup (I make sure she never leaves house with it) and no slutty pics on social media will put her on the right track

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Normally I would say good op, but in other threads you mentioned that you want to duck her yourself so the overprotective behaviour is a bit creepy
THAT WAS LARP JFL

@TraumatisedOgre good brother. a friend of mine "hacked" his sisters Snapchat and Instagram account so he can always log in and see who she is chatting with. you basically need all her passwords to her social media accounts without her knowing.

also check her youtube and browser history. if she visits tumblr she will become a lesbian, if she watches tana mongue or the pauls on youtube she'll become a slut. the internet is fucking ruining kids

• +1
I agree, girls shouldn't be able to fuck freely and the fucking society is encouraging it especially with tv shows and shit like Riverdale and 13 Reasons Why. My sister doesn't wear slutty clothes, she just wears normal clothes. I see so many JB's wearing croptops and I think wtf is this world. Fucking world is devolving and families don't exist anymore, it's just degeneracy. I taught her parties are bad and drugs are bad and that I know best cause I'm older. Hopefully her not wearing makeup (I make sure she never leaves house with it) and no slutty pics on social media will put her on the right track
It’s all the shows, all the movies, all the music, even school, everything is designed to justify in the young girls mind that they should do what they know they shouldn’t deep down. Once they’ve whores for that first chad... well she’s not a virgin anymore so what’s the point of turning down the next guy. I’m mirin that you don’t let her leave without makeup, but your age isn’t a good enough authority imo. Idk if your a man a of faith but there is much more authority in God’s law and the different paths she can take based on her current choices, than bc her inkel brother said so. Not me talking shit to you, just putting myself in her shoes

• +1
What's her psl?

I stole her makeup kit so now she can’t wear makeup outside jfl. I’m not letting her be a slut this soon. I will bash her if I catch her wearing any makeup the fucking whore. She’s so mad but it’s for her own good.
doing gandy's work my friend
13D99898 CCD0 45F3 B787 585CB8FABE01

Mirin, I would do the same if u had a sister or daughter

She will slut out anyways tbh. No chance she doesn't. Get her to do natural looksmax like moisturizing and skincare instead of retard facepaint