My sister is so annoying

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
She was swearing at the washing machine a few minutes ago. She then started kicking the clothing in a rage.

She's always an unhinged cunt when she comes over. Giga aspie too, always takes everything literally or thinks you're joking when you're being dead serious.

Selfish as fuck. When in an argument, she's always the victim and starts either raging or crying saying my brother or me or dad are abusing her.:lul:

She has legit thrown knives and shit at me. She's also kicked and punched me before. Too weak to actually hurt jfl.

This one time my brother was making her seeth:feelskek: and she smashed a glass bottle at his head, cut his head open but no serious wounds.

Crazy bitch, I hate her. She's raging, crying and talking about how much she wants to die while I mire my own zygos in the mirror:feelskek:.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9670, the BULL and 4 others
@thecel

What are you thinking? Talk to me babe.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Perverted incest freak. You probably sniff and eat her asshole. Over

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fjor2096, thecel and Deleted member 17791
quotev GIF

• JFL
Perverted incest freak. You probably sniff and eat her asshole. Over
Fuck no. She's NW4 subhuman with zero bones. I dream of her death and me inheriting a greater share of our parent's wealth as a result.:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 14774
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel
I bet she hates ethnics and would kill me then spit on me

• JFL
I bet she hates ethnics and would kill me then spit on me
I saw her dating app for like a split second once and some reddit cuck was asking her out for coffee:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, thecel and Matthias8272
Fuck no. She's NW4 subhuman with zero bones. I dream of her death and me inheriting a greater share of our parent's wealth as a result.:feelskek:
You finger fuck her asshole and lick the finger after

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17791
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Vermilioncore and thecel
Autism runs in the family 🏃

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and thecel
Rape her bro

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and EasternRightWinger15
She was swearing at the washing machine a few minutes ago. She then started kicking the clothing in a rage.

She's always an unhinged cunt when she comes over. Giga aspie too, always takes everything literally or thinks you're joking when you're being dead serious.

Selfish as fuck. When in an argument, she's always the victim and starts either raging or crying saying my brother or me or dad are abusing her.:lul:

She has legit thrown knives and shit at me. She's also kicked and punched me before. Too weak to actually hurt jfl.

This one time my brother was making her seeth:feelskek: and she smashed a glass bottle at his head, cut his head open but no serious wounds.

Crazy bitch, I hate her. She's raging, crying and talking about how much she wants to die while I mire my own zygos in the mirror:feelskek:.
slap her . foids need to have discipline

• Hmm...
great thread

• Love it
she sounds like she has BPD or some other personality disorder tbh tbh