My sister is the best female in the world

D

Deleted member 6217

Kraken
cried in her arms for an hour due to being bullied by foids for being subhuman today and she told me she supports me getting surgeries. I love her so much❤

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 9355, Ultramental and 28 others
Go fuck her then

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mewcoper, Ultramental, BasedEugenicists and 18 others
:soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, PYT and MusicMaxxingMidget
to do that you must come from a completely worthless family, seriously you must be literally worthless

do you guys actually ask your parents for money for plastic surgery? this is the type of family dynamics you can expect to see amoungst the genetically poor?

to allow another man, born out of a vagina just like you, to change your face while you are artifically dead, i dont think your soul can ever recover from such trauma

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, godlikesz, AutisticBeaner and 5 others
Go fuck her then
cmon bro im always nice to everyone on this forum im beyond depressed and she supports me alot sending me texts during the day that she loves me you guys can be nice to me too

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, sytyl, Deleted member 5393 and 12 others
cmon bro im always nice to everyone on this forum im beyond depressed and she supports me alot sending me texts during the day that she loves me you guys can be nice to me too
I love u too bro :heart::feelskek:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6217
to do that you must come from a completely worthless family, seriously you must be literally worthless

do you guys actually ask your parents for money for plastic surgery? this is the type of family dynamics you can expect to see amoungst the genetically poor?

to allow another man, born out of a vagina just like you, to change your face while you are artifically dead, i dont think your soul can ever recover from such trauma
Imagine not being born 8 psl , me and @thinwhiteduke cent rlete
BD7A14E9 E98C 4432 A81B EF85F0D1E7C2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, HighIQcel, Deleted member 4464 and 2 others
I thought this was a larp post sorry :(

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, PYT and Deleted member 6217
based tbh

meet me irl and i will hug you maybe we can arrange a gay orgy in the process

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, PYT, Stare and 1 other person
I thought this was a larp post sorry :(
group of girls told me today im cancerous ugly (dutch cussing word) while i was doing nothing just walking home

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 5393, Mouthbreath and 10 others
group of girls told me today im cancerous ugly (dutch cussing word) while i was doing nothing just walking home

I love you but you're lying. I refuse to believe this stories. really? random girls on the street calling you ugly for no fucking reason?
why this shit always happen on this forum? and you're good looking so there is that as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, SteveRogers, Pillarman and 2 others
I love you but you're lying. I refuse to believe this stories. really? random girls on the street calling you ugly for no fucking reason?
why this shit always happen on this forum? and you're good looking so there is that as well.
yes i was walking home and walked pass 3 girls and one said hi boy you're cute (sarcastic) and i said okay and they laughed at my face then she said your cancerous ugly just so you know

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, PYT and Deleted member 6723

Screenshot 118

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 6723
yes i was walking home and walked pass 3 girls and one said hi boy you're cute (sarcastic) and i said okay and they laughed at my face then she said your cancerous ugly just so you know
brutal

• +1
Thought you were tall dutch chad

• +1
keep coping, she is just another whore

• Ugh..
Reactions: PYT
holy fuck no way you are serious :lul: wtf

• +1
Whats ur PSL

• +1
tbh i would crush their bones ( on minecraft ) if i had the chance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 6723

you mog me meanwhile i always get nice treatment from woman (so far)

new theory: getting nice treatment from woman ain't meaning shit.

• +1
holy fuck no way you are serious :lul: wtf
true story and people here rate me 5psl+ and im 6'3 she probably got rejected by @larsanova69 before so she had to to react anger towards me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT, SteveRogers, Azoriko and 3 others
tbh i would crush their bones ( on minecraft ) if i had the chance
are u only putting (on minecraft) to not get banned? or is it something else?

• +1
at least your sister is supportive instead of putting you down I guess

• +1
true story and people here rate me 5psl+ and im 6'3 she probably got rejected by @larsanova69 before so she had to to react anger towards me
they were prob larping then, but disgusting :lul: everyday my hatred for women just grows

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 6723
are u only putting (on minecraft) to not get banned? or is it something else?

it's a good habit to have online

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6723
If you were psl 8 she would have sucked you off to make you feel happy

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, PYT, Copeful and 1 other person
I doubt that is true tbh, specially since you are dutch and every dutch is a chad

• +1
Reactions: PYT, joeveniro, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
OP IS LISTENING TO THIS SHIT WHILE ON THIS THREAD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, MusicMaxxingMidget and Deleted member 6217
I would've spermed on them real quick, that's how you teach those whores their place indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
I doubt that is true tbh, specially since you are dutch and every dutch is a chad
it is 100% true never happend before she just did it to me.

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko and Stare
would just mean their women are more hypergamous. He moves anywhere else he's chad, in his country he's incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Stare
would just mean their women are more hypergamous. He moves anywhere else he's chad, in his country he's incel.
you guys can pm me for pics if you want im not even ugly never come here ( only trusted users tbh)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
  • +1
cried in her arms for an hour due to being bullied by foids for being subhuman today and she told me she supports me getting surgeries. I love her so much❤
What has "incel fantasy live action role-play" come to... :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: Pillarman
stuur nooit naar nederlanders sorry tbh je weet nooit of je kent of een kennis ofzo
Okay Np. Ik woon zelf in Rotterdam tho dus als je in de buurt woont dan kan je beter niet sturen nee

• +1
What fucking bitches... Some people are just fucking disgusting, absolute scum. Even just reading this makes me so angry I could spit.

See this is why I don't miss being a teenager and why I still have a problem with my temper and attitude now in my 20's.

Do you want me to come over and fuck them up?

• +1
What fucking bitches... Some people are just fucking disgusting, absolute scum. Even just reading this makes me so angry I could spit.

See this is why I don't miss being a teenager and why I still have a problem with my temper and attitude now in my 20's.

Do you want me to come over and fuck them up?
I was having a good day @Goblin knows i even made a thread being happy and they just made me suicidal with that action

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Your sister is a whore and would also reject you if you weren't related

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5393