My sister is the best female in the world

I was having a good day @Goblin knows i even made a thread being happy and they just made me suicidal with that action
Don't get suicidal man, it's not worth it. Don't let people like that win. I wish I had some great advice to give about ignoring it, but it would be fake of me. I'm not one of those people that forgives and forgets, I'm one of those people that fucking takes score. And some people need to be taught a lesson....

Just try to focus on the positives man. Just think of your surgeries, and think about how much better life will be. Life is going to be wonderful - it's going to be so much better than this shit.

And a few laters on, after your transformation, when those same girls see you, don't recognise you, think you're hot, and come over and try to start-up a conservation, you're going to turn around and tell them to GET FUCKED.

And it will be glorious. I promise you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
please measure your estrogen levels jfl

is your sister single?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
wish i had a sweet sister like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
no offense meant, but ur sister prob harbors the same feelings towards other randoms who aren't her family and most likely looks at u differently for entertaining the idea of surgeries

nobody rly is any different, only just not low inhib/stupid enough to say stuff publicly

you should kiss the girl that made fun of u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723