• +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg
Did she just record his dick

• WTF
Your sister should inject T and beat his ass up

• WTF
I would have beat him up so hard if I was there. Fucking degenerate, monkey-looking, drug addict. Decent frame though I guess
ur sister is a filthy whore. she should be butchered like a pig and beheaded and her head is gonna be put up ur ass :feelsohh:

• Hmm...
Is this one of you guys? I would have beat him up so hard if I was there. Fucking degenerate, monkey-looking, drug addict. Decent frame though I guess

EDIT: Things ended well. They got him out of the house and the police came and took him

View attachment 735440
fuck did i just watch

• JFL
is there any backstory to this video lol? is this legit?
It's legit. Obviously some hardcore drugs in the works. He seems to think the floor is "spiked" and he's hella high and hallucinating

But yeah, this happened outisde our home

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4019 and zaynbrah
It's legit. Obviously some hardcore drugs in the works. He seems to think the floor is "spiked" and he's hella high and hallucinating

But yeah, this happened outisde our home
Fuarkkk thats weird asf man

yeah he was probably drugged tbh, i thought he was trying to maybe hide from someone like some thugs or some shit

Chad would have got a public blowjob on the car bonnet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Is this one of you guys? I would have beat him up so hard if I was there. Fucking degenerate, monkey-looking, drug addict. Decent frame though I guess

EDIT: Things ended well. They got him out of the house and the police came and took him

View attachment 735440
all he needed was some help and ur sister didn't give her help

Video doesn’t work for me, can someone describe what is shown?
some nigger whos asshole naked asking for help and his roastie sister didn't help him. If I was him I would have slapped the shit out of his sister than make her ask for help

some nigger whos asshole naked asking for help and his roastie sister didn't help him. If I was him I would have slapped the shit out of his sister than make her ask for help
Huh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
@BigJimsWornOutTires @fukmylyf

View attachment 735440
That shit got real fast for him. Ugh. One minute he's consuming the potion: drug. Gets naked. (Which is a normal thing for some that indulge themselves in drugs. Women are better known to get naked when doing certain drugs.) Then the spiritual parasites reveal themselves. He runs out of his place. Sees the snakes on the ground. Jumps on that car. And the conclusion's in that clip above.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524

Users who are viewing this thread

Back