My sister larped as a man for years to get women

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
U can’t make this shit up goes to show women can attract other women even if they are an ugly guy

My sister has always been a dyke and I remember back when we were younger like 15-16

She’d larp as me using my pictures ofc the fat manlet that I was and would keep making me record voice memos as “pranks”

What I didn’t know is she impressively managed to attract a haram of women just by pretending to be a man and fuffiled her sick fantasies

She had her larp dating multiple girls at the same time

Back then i thought she was a sick weirdo but who would’ve known she actually was a lesbian who didn’t know she could get other lesbians by just being herself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romm2el, socialcel, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
It made me remember cause last week she told me she still talks to some of those girls

Nt is law

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Deleted member 22918
I wonder how @InnerVoid will cope this time

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: InnerVoid and Skywalker
U turned ur sis gay

• JFL
Reactions: romm2el and Skywalker
go to brazil nigga
you already look native american asf

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
U can’t make this shit up goes to show women can attract other women even if they are an ugly guy

My sister has always been a dyke and I remember back when we were younger like 15-16

She’d larp as me using my pictures ofc the fat manlet that I was and would keep making me record voice memos as “pranks”

What I didn’t know is she impressively managed to attract a haram of women just by pretending to be a man and fuffiled her sick fantasies

Back then i thought she was a sick weirdo but who would’ve known she actually was a lesbian who didn’t know she could get other lesbians by just being herself
does your sister look like a bull dyke :feelskek: ?

XDDDD