hexum.dnd
Silver
- Joined
- May 10, 2026
- Posts
- 649
- Reputation
- 552
I made and another post about her bf he is ugly but got a huge dick and i think thats why she is with him what should i do
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Yeah I’m the friendI've a friend who has a legit 9+ inches bbc, he will satiate her succubus lust
Give me her @
Do they all lust over it like 9-10 inchesjust let her be, in reality shes a foid, same with my step sister, i know nothing can help a womans mind
okay well not THAT much but still bro its just another bitch in ur life who caresDo they all lust over it like 9-10 inches
tell her to dm meI made and another post about her bf he is ugly but got a huge dick and i think thats why she is with him what should i do
I made and another post about her bf he is ugly but got a huge dick and i think thats why she is with him what should i do
I've a friend who has a legit 9+ inches bbc, he will satiate her succubus lust
He does from what Ik, really nt and hmtndoes that friend pull or not cz people here say if ur ugly even wit big dick uu aint pulling