gtfo srs.

Wait, is it true or not?
@sgt_iron is a trolling faggot.
ded srs, I don't doxx anyone, he just hates me for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
It is true. @Goblin is known for doxxing people
What does he do with the information?

You should be banned for shit like that.

What does he do with the information?

You should be banned for shit like that.
Agreed. Hes a scary little man that needs to be stopped. He sells it

You can see the presence of ethnics through how 60-80% of the replies in these threads are encouragements and endorsements of incest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Zeta ascended
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Since you’re a fellow Nigerian, I’m gonna tell you straight up, you should be worried.

if she tells your parents, your parents will start to think you’re a bit sus and will pick up on your behaviour more. If she tells your extended family, you’ll be known as the “susboy”.

If you don’t want to tank your status in your family, you should take care of this matter internally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 2597
Since you’re a fellow Nigerian, I’m gonna tell you straight up, you should be worried.

if she tells your parents, your parents will start to think you’re a bit sus and will pick up on your behaviour more. If she tells your extended family, you’ll be known as the “susboy”.

If you don’t want to tank your status in your family, you should take care of this matter internally
Shit..

Nigga you posting again? You said you would be going. What happend? Glad you're back tho.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Nigga you posting again? You said you would be going. What happend? Glad you're back tho.
This forum is rent free in my head. I can’t leave.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 3832
Last edited:
  • +1
Fuck sake cunt.

• +1
My sister thinks I'm guy because I always talk about my face, and look in the mirror.
@auboutduprecipice i relate to you two so much, i look in the mirror so much and my parents and brother always catch me doing it man, they think im so weird, my mom says "YOU'RE A BOY, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS LOOK IN THE MIRROR"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597