My sister went out clubbing

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
She went to a club on Saturday with her friend, and out of more than dozen guys who approached her, she only found one attractive

She even made the first step on one by complimenting his blue eyes, but he didn't speak perfect German so she rejected him too

Then she and her friend went to a high spot in club to look for tall guys (Jfl) but none of them were gl enough

I made a comment if only those tall guys were gl, she agreed

The point? If you wanna pull you need to have both height and looks, it's not enough to have only one of those

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eren, Lmao, Deleted member 20399 and 5 others
Then she was followed home by an ugly goblin guy and he raped her and slit her throat and stabbed her 40 times, Ted Bundy type shit ☠️☠️☠️☠️ now that’s my kinda story!!!! Yours is shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 20399 and 2 others
My sister is picky af too

She only gets with Chadlite+

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Deleted member 31562 and BoredPrince
Then she was followed home by an ugly goblin guy and he raped her and slit her throat and stabbed her 40 times, Ted Bundy type shit ☠️☠️☠️☠️ now that’s my kinda story!!!! Yours is shit
Fortunately we don't live in a third world shithole

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, ManletBlackcel, aBetterMii and 2 others
Strange that your sister tells you that, my sister goes out almost all the 3 weeks in nightclub and tells me that she just wants to have fun with her friends

over for her too I imagine

• So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass
Strange that your sister tells you that, my sister goes out almost all the 3 weeks in nightclub and tells me that she just wants to have fun with her friends

Some women posses this urge to turn their male family members homosexual by making them live out the femael lyfestyle vicariously through story telling.
Few more hours of that and OP will start craving sexy club Chad too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, aBetterMii, BoredPrince and 1 other person

My sister also wants to have fun (mostly) but we are close so I nag her to tell me everything

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24789
If see female in Tinder having clubs, pubs, parties, and night life as passions - instant swipe left. Good waifu is to be non-social and sit at home or go to nature

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Agreed height + face both are crucial .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and BoredPrince
Agreed height + face both are crucial .
only in nightclubs and bars, not in general if u're NT tall alright facially with a good social circle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and 5.5psl
If see female in Tinder having clubs, pubs, parties, and night life as passions - instant swipe left. Good waifu is to be non-social and sit at home or go to nature
Yeah I would also prefer girl who doesn't go out, but in today's world that's a pipe dream

Only girls that stay home are LTBs and no one wants those

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eren, aBetterMii and Deleted member 24789
Go on Bumble/Hinge then

she had to get drunk to fuck a HTN
I keep saying this, hotter girls are more open and willing to hook up with uglier guys where as ugly girls have insane standards (not call your sister ugly, she’s average tbh)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii and BoredPrince
only in nightclubs and bars, not in general if u're NT tall alright facially with a good social circle
Your version still requires you to be minimal tall MTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
I keep saying this, hotter girls are more open and willing to hook up with uglier guys where as ugly girls have insane standards (not call your sister ugly, she’s average tbh)
Yeah she’s MTB

Only if they get drunk

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
why didnt she like that he does not speak perfect german. where was he from

Your version still requires you to be minimal tall MTN
I stopped counting the number of oofydoofys mtn/strong mtn between 6'2 and 6'5, skiny as fuck or slightly fat with pretty htb's

• +1
why didnt she like that he does not speak perfect german. where was he from
No idea but funny part is, she's not German either

It's obvious she's hunting those Aryan genetics

Go on Bumble/Hinge then
Already am on Bumble, but it sucks in my place, just likes from gays and some too old females (some fuckable, but I search for waifu). For Bumble and Hinge need one more psychological barrier to overcome, and use cellphone swiping more. As boomer of honor, I despise it, and prefer PC. Atter current Tinder World Quest will need to do something towards than nasty non-boomer direction :/

Yeah I would also prefer girl who doesn't go out, but in today's world that's a pipe dream

Only girls that stay home are LTBs and no one wants those
My dream is non-social waify who likes nature, so this kemonofantasy could become reality:

Kemonolaukas

Already am on Bumble, but it sucks in my place, just likes from gays and some too old females (some fuckable, but I search for waifu). For Bumble and Hinge need one more psychological barrier to overcome, and use cellphone swiping more. As boomer of honor, I despise it, and prefer PC. Atter current Tinder World Quest will need to do something towards than nasty non-boomer direction :/
Ok I see why ur incel

• JFL
Schitts Creek What GIF by CBC

what is mofo even saying at this point

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Eren
Ur sister is a whore and you are a cuck for allowing her to be a whore

all these cucks in here letting their sisters go clubbing and talk with them how many guys approach them. Got 3 sisters and none of them ever allowed to do anything like that.

islam mogs