My sister’s new boyfriend is a wide framed 6’4 PSL 6

at least it’s an LTR. Obviously the idea that your sister or mother is having sex isn’t nice to any male, but it’s also such an inel trait to try to stop them jfl.

As long as he’s respectful you shouldn’t care, but the second he steps out of line you need to put him in his place @6ft1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2846, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Your sister is mine I will find her
If your not a chad it's over
at least it’s an LTR. Obviously the idea that your sister or mother is having sex isn’t nice to any male, but it’s also such an inel trait to try to stop them jfl.

As long as he’s respectful you shouldn’t care, but the second he steps out of line you need to put him in his place @6ft1
He's a cool guy tbh.

i smoke weed every other day dude

helps massively with sleeping
what does that even mean bro. Everyone can naturally fall asleep easily. Weed if you do it enough you can't sleep without it

what does that even mean bro. Everyone can naturally fall asleep easily. Weed if you do it enough you can't sleep without it
weed isn’t good for sleeping OP. It shortens your REM sleep cycle so you don’t feel as rested when you wake up, but you do fall asleep easier

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
LL to 6’4 and a surgery to boost face PSL a bit
This nigga has a whole plan on how to ascend with his sister.
I'm telling your parents.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, stuckneworleans, hebbewem and 2 others
Well he fucks your sister and you don't

So he wins
6'4 guy > 6ft1

• Ugh..
I cant. Its taken me 1-2 hours to fall asleep from as far back as I can remember.

• +1
I cant. Its taken me 1-2 hours to fall asleep from as far back as I can remember.
that's horrible bruh. I didnt know people had this problem. How do you handle the problem/cope. Do you smoke

that's horrible bruh. I didnt know people had this problem. How do you handle the problem/cope. Do you smoke
I dont theres nothing I can do.

Whats even worse is I wake up at random times when asleep so I feel like shit when I wake up. The cycles continues everyday.

• +1
i would beat him up if i was you

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 3328
can you show pics of her crying with just her eyes and upper third facial expressions

Lmfao at all the envy from the pathetic incel cucks here. Would you rather have your sister date a 5'6 paki? JFL

5’6 pakis are disgusting and genetic trash

thankfully I am 5’8 paki

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imjustthatguy, sub6manletnozygos, RichardSpencel and 5 others
JFL It was so inevitable that as soon as you anonymously mentioned a female relative of yours on a forum everyone was gonna get all creepy with the personal questions
Caged at the dude who even asked you your sister's IG cause he wanted to ask her smth :lul::lul:
like who TF do you think you are
i just love how half of this forum is on the opposite side of the spectrum of being NT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 3328
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and RichardSpencel
brutal incestpill and alabamapill

• Woah
  • +1
elliot rodger moment. kill that slut

• +1