My skin feels like its burning of my face

RedDragonSlayer

RedDragonSlayer

赤い東京
Joined
Mar 5, 2026
Posts
15,476
Reputation
27,818
Im only using epiduo and wtf.

Its my third time having it on my face, the first to times I didnt feels anything but today I a while nother story💀💀
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1, T-bone123 and JBG SAVES LIVES
twilight pfp
 
  • +1
Reactions: RedDragonSlayer
Im only using epiduo and wtf.

Its my third time having it on my face, the first to times I didnt feels anything but today I a while nother story💀💀
Go to a er
 
  • +1
Reactions: RedDragonSlayer
Just put some moisturizer on dooood
 
  • +1
Reactions: RedDragonSlayer

Similar threads

Petsmart
Replies
9
Views
66
BraveCake
BraveCake
thehand
Replies
1
Views
26
Kazey
Kazey
_MVP_
Replies
1
Views
9
_MVP_
_MVP_
zudlife
Replies
47
Views
170
tuberculosisinmybal
tuberculosisinmybal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top