• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
skin transplant

sfr.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Get into a skincare routine

Do you take fin?

What is your current skincare routine and age? When you say acne, how severe? Have you seen a dermatologist?

What is your current skincare routine and age? When you say acne, how severe? Have you seen a dermatologist?
Retin a
Pimple and scars
No i don't want to take shitty pill of accutane

Retin a
Pimple and scars
Just Retin A?
Derms can offer stuff other than just Accutane, it might be worth going to see one if you can.

Benzoyl peroxide for acne

For oily skin}?
Benzyol peroxide can be a bit hit and miss. It works great for some people, seems to do shit all for others.
But in answer to your question, yes. Part of the way that benzoyl peroxide works is to limit sebum production so it can help with particularly oily skins.

Some people takes accutane low dose to be less oily, it works insanely great
If you have tons if acne or at least some bad acne i would give it a try, ask you derm and lets improve that face

A lot of stupid PEOPLE will tell you accutane will make suicidal, and fuck your health, but they have never read the real anecdotal and scientifical data so they just talk shit

if you want to, before trying accutane try some skin care routine but usually if you have a real problem they wont work

best wishes
Retin a
Pimple and scars

accutane is a miracle drug dude
Hollywood stars take low dose to have perfect skin.
Please read a ton about this, it helps with really SMALL or NONE side effects if taken properly and wirh some bloods done in orther to be sure everything is fine