How good is this?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Made a nice chart since the month I lost my V

My stats:
  • 177cm
  • 15-16% bf, leanly toned mesomorph body, flat stomach (abs are only barely visible)
  • 5.5 inch non bonepressed cut dick
  • 5.5 PSL (Chaddamlite, prettyboy pheno)
  • NW1
  • 24.5 years old

That 1 lay was from that idiot of an ex-gf who LARPed about being a HQNP Muslim but lived with her white single mother (her Indian father left them); she broke my heart shortly after we became official, so I ended it only after a couple of months. It's not what I wanted but I had to let her go because she was a wolf in sheep's clothing. I am now a volcel and asking my dad to help me find a girl from family connections.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 16369, n0rthface and 20 others
Parody of this thread by @DoctorLooksmax

Last edited:

My stats:
  • 177cm
  • 15-16% bf, leanly toned mesomorph body, flat stomach (abs are only barely visible)
  • 5.5 inch bonepressed cut dick
  • NW1
  • 24.5 years old

View attachment 1713287

That 1 lay was from that idiot of an ex-gf who LARPed about being a HQNP Muslim but lived with her white single mother (her Indian father left them); she broke my heart shortly after we became official, so I ended it only after a couple of months. It's not what I wanted but I had to let her go because she was a wolf in sheep's clothing. I am now a volcel and asking my dad to help me find a girl from family connections.
we are so similiar
same dick size, same nw, almost same height, same bf, same age

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@GandyIsNormie JFL?

My stats:
  • 177cm
  • 5.5 inch bonepressed cut dick
  • NW1
  • 24.5 years old

View attachment 1713287

How's the scouting going? For your Muslim HQNP partner?

• +1
  • +1
what hairstyle for straight hair do you recommend for someone with prettyboy pheno @Xangsane

• +1
i hope to god i dont have a 5.5 bonepressed at 24 years old jesus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948 and Xangsane
What differences do you and me have?
your dick is cut
iam more ectomorph
i dont think iam chadlite more htn rated 5-5,25 psl

• +1
i hope to god i dont have a 5.5 bonepressed at 24 years old jesus
It's non-bonepressed, my bad! Made a mistake while typing, my brain was about to sleep.
How much of a dickcel am I?

your dick is cut
iam more ectomorph
i dont think iam chadlite more htn rated 5-5,25 psl
5 - 5.25 PSL is a low tier chadlite.
Are you the same ethnicity as me?

How can you get this wrong?
You are a doctor.
Plotting a discrete variable as a scatter/line plot.
By linear interpolation, it implies you had body count of anywhere from 0 < Body Count < 1 between July 21 and September 21.
JFL :lul:

• JFL
How can you get this wrong?
You are a doctor.
Plotting a discrete variable as a scatter/line plot.
By linear interpolation, it implies you had body count of anywhere from 0 < Body Count < 1 between July 21 and September 21.
JFL :lul:
I know. It was meant to be a parody of this post and not taken seriously, so I copied the exact formatting:

• 5.5 inch non bonepressed cut dick.
Start taking tren it will give you two inches permanent size boost ..from an aspiring dickamxxer

• +1
are you trolling or not
Im sorry i made two many typos , i corrected them and no , tren is a proven steroid which can get you two inches ..even after you stop taking it

It's non-bonepressed, my bad! Made a mistake while typing, my brain was about to sleep.
How much of a dickcel am I?
pretty large failo for a 24 yr old

• So Sad
For your age I would say it's bad, but a lot has to do with a personal issue as well

Your statistics are good

• +1
pretty large failo for a 24 yr old
What would you say is good?

For your age I would say it's bad, but a lot has to do with a personal issue as well

Your statistics are good
That's okay. What would be normal for my age and stats? Would that differ from the average guy my age?
Thank you?

@StreegeReturn @AlexBrown84 @fogdart @thereallegend @Biggdink @Beastimmung @Chinacurry @EverythingMattersCel @Predeterminism @currylightskin @ascension

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
I mean you want to settle with a HQNP women from back home.
Then the dick game should hardly matter + low slay count is actually ideal in your case.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Xangsane
I mean you want to settle with a HQNP women from back home.
Then the dick game should hardly matter + low slay count is actually ideal in your case.
I do yes. Doesn't have to be Lebanese or Syrian, she could be any race as long as she isn't a white or Indian/Bangladeshi woman. Ideally a Muslim woman though, or if she's willing to convert and raise our kids Muslim, we'll be good.

How good/bad would you say my dick is, just out of curiosity? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

What do you consider a low slay count?

Marry Your Cousin.

• Ugh..
do you happen to have a thin penis?

• +1
No lay for 2 months resets your virginity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 18840
You were incel/volcel until you were 23.5 years old?

• +1

My stats:
  • 177cm
  • 5.5 inch non bonepressed cut dick
  • NW1
  • 24.5 years old

View attachment 1713287

How did she break your heart? Did she cheat?

• +1
The other guy's chart was frauded, this seems legit @Xangsane

Well done for being honest (y)

• +1
What if you manage to find a HQNP Muslim girl but she rejects you because you are no longer a pure virgin Disney prince :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
The other guy's chart was frauded, this seems legit @Xangsane

Well done for being honest (y)
It’s not- I showed my slays and pics to loads of people in pm

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and ascension
What if you manage to find a HQNP Muslim girl but she rejects you because you are no longer a pure virgin Disney prince :feelsbadman:
I think she'd be okay with it if I told her the other girl was from a heavily westernised but Muslim background. I could also tell her I did see potential but she manipulated me and broke my heart too many times, and that it was a toxic relationship I had to end quickly.

How did she break your heart? Did she cheat?
I believe she went back with her ex, and as soon as we became official she started to act more distant and even emasculated me (in public too) without my permission, because her last relationship was the other way around.

She also never reciprocated the favours and effort I put in for her. She also never tells me where she is truthfully when I ask her where she was.

She lied about being HQNP (a larper) from a Muslim background and said she wasn't active on social media, but she gave me her alt accounts and not her real ones. though a friend she was (posted very regularly), has an of she hid from me, and lived with her white single mother (her birth indian father left them both)

It was a toxic, crazy relationship. I had no choice but to end it

Through a friend (I blocked her everywhere) I found out she's now with a white LTN oofy doofy. I guess she found another guy to emasculate because her ex practiced domming on her including bdsm (yuck!)

Thank goodness she never did that bdsm shit on me. The furthest she went was blindfolding me

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Prettyboy and fogdart