My slayer friend prove NT > looks

Another face>height mogger

@5.5psl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
im not trolling im serious fucking retard
Seems stylemaxxed and has a decent facial averageness, also depends on the looks level of the girls he’s slaying and how tall he is. Btw kinda bold of you to use the word retard when it took you 8000 posts to consider that maybe you need softmaxxing and surgeries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goo25 and Deleted member 24789
Seems stylemaxxed and has a decent facial averageness, also depends on the looks level of the girls he’s slaying and how tall he is. Btw kinda bold of you to use the word retard when it took you 8000 posts to consider that maybe you need softmaxxing and surgeries.
Did not took me 8000 posts keep coping

He's ltn bro, stop coping with face averageness, his face has nothing

+ ELOpill. Thats why oofie doofies destroy tinder in a few hours after acc creation while prettyboys like me are stuck at 13 likes in 24h! :feelswhy: :whatfeels::woke:
OLD is brutal anyway below Chadlite level and even Chadlite get left on read on TInder and the foid dates bloated MTN out of her social circle.

Over for russiancels which are actually polandcels

OLD is brutal anyway below Chadlite level and even Chadlite get left on read on TInder and the foid dates bloated MTN out of her social circle.

Over for russiancels which are actually polandcels
Im a subhuman below ltn

Did not took me 8000 posts keep coping
My brother in christ, you approximately have 16 times my post count and the only thing you’ve fucking done is getting a haircut. Don’t make yourself more of a joke than you already are by trying to deny it. If you want to start taking action and make real progress you are more than welcome to do so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
My brother in christ, you approximately have 16 times my post count and the only thing you’ve fucking done is getting a haircut. Don’t make yourself more of a joke than you already are by trying to deny it. If you want to start taking action and make real progress you are more than welcome to do so.
Cope Im genetically failed

Cope Im genetically failed
Lil bro learned today what cope means and likes using it. Jokes aside you are ugly, but you are not hopeless, zygomatic arch shaving and some type of implant to give you a wider chin to achieve a more rectangular face shape coupled with basic softmaxxes and a rhino would ascend you to at least mtn given your pheno and coloring.

Last edited:
Many such cases

Lil bro learned today what cope means and likes using it. Jokes aside you are ugly, but you are not hopeless, zygomatic arch shaving and some type of implant to give you a wider chin to achieve a more rectangular face shape coupled with basic softmaxxes and a rhino would ascend you to at least mtn given your pheno and coloring.
What can I be if I softmaxx