My "small" problems

pirichichuchuchu

pirichichuchuchu

Iron
Im just gonna say everything that is kinda ruining my face in hoces you tell me how to fix it
-médium set, thin, asymmetrical Shape and place eyebrows
-big nose from the front making the lips to nose ratio rlly bad
-some upper eyelid exposure
-eyebags
-nct
-acné
So i would rlly apreciate it if you helped me to solve some of these problems, ofc it isnt all but i couldnt think of anything bad enougth to mención it apart from these

send pics of your nose tbh

And i forgot to put that my ears are a little big but i know how to hice them well with the hair

how tall are you???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240811-235630_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240811-235630_WhatsApp.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 0
it appears okayish tbh, doesnt ruin the harmony that much
Ik it isnt thaaat bad but i would still want to do something about it because its what id say is my worst feature, that and the eye area

5'8 at 13 is good. You'll probably be about like 6'0 or even tall
Yea, probably, my dad is like 6ft and my grandad like 6'1 or 6'2 and my mom is about the same height that i am, and about the gym, why not now?

Yea, probably, my dad is like 6ft and my grandad like 6'1 or 6'2 and my mom is about the same height that i am, and about the gym, why not now?
go ahead if you can start from now. I thought your parents might not allow it??

go ahead if you can start from now. I thought your parents might not allow it??
They encourage me, over all probably because they are on bad Shape and dont want me to end up like that

send the eye area tbh
Its horrible, i rlly dont like it+ in that foto the eyebags dont look nearly as bad as they do in other fotos or in the mirror

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240812-000938_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240812-000938_WhatsApp.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 0
Its horrible, i rlly dont like it+ in that foto the eyebags dont look nearly as bad as they do in other fotos or in the mirror
brother you're a child.
Let puberty take its course and you'll see changes

brother you're a child.
Let puberty take its course and you'll see changes
Ok, jaw and cheekbones come in clutch with me because if not Id be cooked and i believe in you, im gonna do the possible for testosterone

Like 173 cm, i think it is 5 7 or about so (im 13 so i dont think its bad at all)
How about you kill yourself you dumb faggot😊 fucking Joined Saturday at 3:01 AM

I thiught you were talk about your dick

Рост 173 см, я думаю, это 5,7 или около того (мне 13, так что я не думаю, что это плохо)
bro that's a great height for your age

Last edited:
The title i mean it sounded like you were gonna say your dick is 3 inches or something something
Lol i hadnt thought about it like that

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
why are you on .org at 13 man, just let puberty do its thing and comeback when you're older bro

why are you on .org at 13 man, just let puberty do its thing and comeback when you're older bro
To make the most out of puberty + its easier to change your face before it fully develops

To make the most out of puberty + its easier to change your face before it fully develops
the only thing you can do to drastically maximize your puberty is taking roids

- minoxidil and dermastamping to thicken
- nose job to thin the nose from the front (most widely accepted cosmetic surgery by society)
- some small amount of upper eyelid filler can sort that problem - whether you want fillers on the face or not is up to you. Riskiest project here, so go to an expert.
- if by eyeballs you mean eye hollows, then either filler or orbital implants
- canthopexy could possibly increase eye tilt
- benzoyl peroxide + teitinoin or adapalene, azelaic acid, salicylic acid + niacinamide (all topical). Find a combo that works best for you. Final resort is accutane (oral).

- minoxidil and dermastamping to thicken
- nose job to thin the nose from the front (most widely accepted cosmetic surgery by society)
- some small amount of upper eyelid filler can sort that problem - whether you want fillers on the face or not is up to you. Riskiest project here, so go to an expert.
- if by eyeballs you mean eye hollows, then either filler or orbital implants
- canthopexy could possibly increase eye tilt
- benzoyl peroxide + teitinoin or adapalene, azelaic acid, salicylic acid + niacinamide (all topical). Find a combo that works best for you. Final resort is accutane (oral).
Ok but is there any soft (non cosmetic Jobs or surgeries) alternate ways for these?