My smell maxxing plan

Rt-Rust1

Rt-Rust1

Oh God
Help me niggas

I take showers everyday and wear deodorant yet smell like shit.

This is my smell maxxing plan

I m gonna buy new clothes that will smell good and a new mattress.

I'mma start nofap. I don't know if I'll be able to keep this but I hope I will. I have figured out a few psychological reasons for fapping to the things I do and I'm getting rid of that addiction since i am no longer feeling desire because I understand.

Gonna take glutamine. Read that leaky gut can cause things to leak through the gut and get released through skin.

Collagen. For the same reason above

Chlorophile. I have tried it before and it works but the problem is you need to drink a lot of water. Really a lot like 4 liters the next 4 hours after you take itor more

Need to resolve constipation. Almost every day I wake up and shit something that resembles diarrhea. Sometimes more solid.

Stop stress. I've already gone through instrospection and found out the past things that stressed me out. There may be more I just need to get used

Maybe in the end I try taking vitamin b2 since it may be trymethilaminuria. Even though my symptoms don't remble that.

I will only drink boiled water. If I can gonna buy a water filter. Or a water distiller.

I've already tried zinc, magnesium oxide, and vit d3 all them together. Maybe not enough yet. Maybe I will try k2 (too expensive here tbh and few sources). Or magnesium chloride. The last resource would be injecting testosterone since that seems to work well but I don't want to get bald so I would need to do PTC and that's a lot of money if I take into account the rest of the things I've mentioned

Doing that shit I expect to see results in 1 month. 2 at most. Also gonna get rid of my cavities (I hope they don't tell me some shit like they can only do root canal because it is over (having dea teeth in your body is not good) If I had the money I think megadosing k2 would work to rebuild my teeth but not money for me for now.

At last maybe a dehumidifier or an ozone machine works. I'm already using all kinds of shit in my room to remove humidity, from comercial bags to socks with rice or cups with sodium bicarbonate. Still haven't tried activated charcoal.

Anything else that you recommend?​

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ellisadrian and Will Blunderfield
Garlic every day

Showers are a scam

Most decoder are is filled with estrogen and microplastics

Women love stinky men

Garlic every day
I used to do that and I smelled horrible because of it. I ate 6 pieces though maybe Imma start doing one piece but I don't feel like eating it. Thanks for the advice though I don't know if you are trolling but whatever.
Showers are a scam

Most decoder are is filled with estrogen and microplastics

Women love stinky men
Unfortunatelly, they don't. However I do think that if I resolve my gut problems and raise my testosterone levels then I would naturally smell good but it's a long way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Will Blunderfield
New idea. Omega 3 supplements to balance out off set already high omega 6 levels. But I don't think that would make sense since I would continue to eat a lot of omega 6. But maybe taking the omega 3s will be already enough

I used to do that and I smelled horrible because of it. I hate 6 pieces though maybe Imma start doing one piece but I don't feel like eating it. Thanks for the advidñce though I don't know if you are trolling but whatever.

Unfortunatelly they don't. However I do think that if I resolve my gut problems and raise my testosterone levels then I would naturally smell good but it's a long way.
They love them smell
Of a primal meat eating gym hunk

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Update: I'll also take vitamin c
I'm taking vitamin e and not working. Gonna buy a bodyspray instead antiperspirant

Fuck nigga I just got a root canal

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1