My smile is shit

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
My teeth are perfectly fine actually, but my mouth is rly small so if I grin I look like a tard, my top lip is non existent so I can’t show teeth, and to top it off half my face is partially paralyzed so It’s so uneven with teeth

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, yeeyeeslayer and nathan
At least u look good, I only look good when I smile which ain’t shit to smile about so never

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ltsOver and ChadL1te
average Putin hater

Brutal smile pill. Straight white teeth and a great smile are such a halo. A woman can actually become unattractive to me if her teeth are bad, even if all her other features are amazing.

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver, <6PSLcel, try2beme and 1 other person
My teeth are perfectly fine actually, but my mouth is rly small so if I grin I look like a tard, my top lip is non existent so I can’t show teeth, and to top it off half my face is partially paralyzed so It’s so uneven with teeth
fd9b3361b2034e69052a1421eac0b37a7f74acda.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and BrahminBoss
Brutal smile pill. Straight white teeth and a great smile are such a halo. A woman can actually become unattractive to me if her teeth are bad, even if all her other features are amazing.
Brutal

what you have is called a gummy smile

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Women fawn over his smile.
because smile has more to do with surrounding bones than actual smile lol. even ramirez smile and depp smile was called good and former had literal rotting teeth and latter had recessed palate. if u have white teeth and dimples and show more than 4/6 teeth ur bones matter more

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
brutal, what even is the solution ?

brutal, what even is the solution ?
I’m gonna try mouth widening, other than that not much

Edit: lip augmentation would also help

badly deformed

I’m gonna try mouth widening, other than that not much

Edit: lip augmentation would also help
“Palate expander broo”

• JFL
I’m gonna 3D print some of the appliances, it’s kind of a shot in the dark
hmm alr, which appliances i may as well try this also.

• +1
hmm alr, which appliances i may as well try this also.
It’s the ones from the BOTB thread, just look up mouth widening here you’ll find it

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel