My smv isnt as bad as i thought

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
A friend of mine on discord ran me on bumble. Got 29 likes in 10 hrs. I thought it was over because MTNs get that many too.

But i decided to run another experiment few days ago, and i got 68 likes in 12 hrs. BRUTAL. But still better than before. Obv ethnic tax + my shitty basement photos.

Now i am running another tinder experiment and i got 10 likes in first 20 mins for now. Will see how it goes.

While i rot, chads like crisick and sallu gets 68 likes in matter of 10 minutes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 31562 and 2 others
Want to swap faces?
Only if u kiss me
IMG 20230816 203121 752  01

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 24770
You mog me, I get no likes on tinder because I'm an ugly subhuman cunt. 29 Likes in 10 hours is like gigachad to me.
Its white mtn results

• Woah
Reactions: justinzayn
A friend of mine on discord ran me on bumble. Got 29 likes in 10 hrs. I thought it was over because MTNs get that many too.

But i decided to run another experiment few days ago, and i got 68 likes in 12 hrs. BRUTAL. But still better than before. Obv ethnic tax + my shitty basement photos.

Now i am running another tinder experiment and i got 10 likes in first 20 mins for now. Will see how it goes.

While i rot, chads like crisick and sallu gets 68 likes in matter of 10 minutes.
You got 68 likes with basement photos that is amazing.

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd

You are gl I don’t know why you would think you would flip on old unless women thought you were Indian.

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
Location?
Uk?

Do mtn whites really get 30plus likes with fresh elo?

It was done in Birmingham, right?

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Do you think average white mtn get 29 + likes in California
Probably. 68 likes in California is def more than white htn results imo. I did rlly good 2nd time around
Nah, girls probably see you and think “omg zayn malik 😻
"Omg he will shit in my front lawn"

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Nah, girls probably see you and think “omg zayn malik 😻
Yeah he looks like zayn malik or Pakistan actor imran abass
Plus actually looks good clean shaven unlike most ethnics

• +1
Reactions: bugeye
Because i look indian
I looked at your pics you look borderline. You are like Salludon where you are a racial shape shifter. I can kind of tell you are Indian or Arab but not really.

I looked at your pics you look borderline. You are like Salludon where you are a racial shape shifter. I can kind of tell you are Indian or Arab but not really.
If you shaved your body and facial hair it would be harder to pinpoint your race.

If you shaved your body and facial hair it would be harder to pinpoint your race.
Yeah honestly my race is really hard to pinpoint. I am usually either called arab or curry

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

Mirin bhai. I'd get 0.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 20399 and ascendedd
nice brag thread faggot

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Gengar
Jfl 2 of the likes in my 2nd bumble experiment were from tyrones, idk how they found me jfl
Time to bend over bhai. Your butthole's gonna get the jail treatment.

Time to bend over bhai. Your butthole's gonna get the jail treatment.
And both were somalis i think, abdi and Jamal. Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Gengar
you aint white

you look good you would get way more matches if you fashion maxxed and took high quality nt pics (no selfies)

Try running Toronto ngl

Its over, chad is bragging now to destroy self image of incels like me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21931
Mirin Aladdinmaxxed mogger