My Softmax acension plan (need some advice)

eskesir

eskesir

Bronze
Im gonna fix my sleep schedule to perfection, eat only animal products, gonna try to be less stressed, gonna do those tongue tie stretches on YouTube and any other myofunctional exercises I see on yt, fix my posture, do sports again + gym , start tret, thumbpull every hour for about 1:30 minutes, chew hard gum for an hour or 2 a day (ik its probably cope but I'm gonna try and see for my self)

What other kinda cope softmaxxes can I do that might actually help me??

I'm 17 btw

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
not gonna lie if you’re 17 you can’t change that much with softmaxx like just increase test and DHT,maybe you’ll get a little more bone

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Okay greycel i will give you ze best advice.
HARD CHEW
HARD MEW
HARD CHIN TUCKS
GYMCEL
AND ASCEND

• +1
Reactions: iwillsuemeta and BrutalMogger
My best advice would be to keep an eye on your hairline, especially if you're Caucasian. Many guys will start experiencing the early signs of androgenic alopecia at around 18 - 20, and it's much easier to prevent further recession and thinning than it is to reverse it.

• +1
Reactions: eskesir and BrutalMogger
My best advice would be to keep an eye on your hairline, especially if you're Caucasian. Many guys will start experiencing the early signs of androgenic alopecia at around 18 - 20, and it's much easier to prevent further recession and thinning than it is to reverse it.
What are some early signs of it and what can I do to prevent it

if you balding dont take 5a reductase inhibitors as dht does not cause balding.
The norwood reaper causes balding so you must defeat him which can be done by using DHT shampoo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onskibidi and NZb6Air
not gonna lie if you’re 17 you can’t change that much with softmaxx like just increase test and DHT,maybe you’ll get a little more bone
I think thumbpulling is legit if mse and stuff like that work it makes sense that bones adapt to constant or repetitive pressure maybe less when youre older but it still does

Im gonna fix my sleep schedule to perfection, eat only animal products, gonna try to be less stressed, gonna do those tongue tie stretches on YouTube and any other myofunctional exercises I see on yt, fix my posture, do sports again + gym , start tret, thumbpull every hour for about 1:30 minutes, chew hard gum for an hour or 2 a day (ik its probably cope but I'm gonna try and see for my self)

I'm 17 btw
be careful overdoing thumbpulling because it can change your face quickly and chew with all teeth not just molars (btw myofunctionl exercises really really work)

• +1
Reactions: eskesir
be careful overdoing thumbpulling because it can change your face quickly and chew with all teeth not just molars (btw myofunctionl exercises really really work)
I'm still trying to find what myofunctional exercises to do what do you recommend?

I'm 17 btw
got tmj from chewing too much (i healed them), if your jaw is already wide like mine, no need to do that

• +1
I'm still trying to find what myofunctional exercises to do what do you recommend?
I was doing this exercise a lot last year and it helped me a lot :

Really hard mewing with rest periods counts as a myofunctional exercise btw
I like tongue stretches as well since I have a tongue tie and this helps with it
You can do various exercises but imo these helped me the most

• +1
I was doing this exercise a lot last year and it helped me a lot :

Really hard mewing with rest periods counts as a myofunctional exercise btw
I like tongue stretches as well since I have a tongue tie and this helps with it
You can do various exercises but imo these helped me the most

How did they help you exactly and did you chew any kind of gum or was it a specific type thanks btw

Im gonna fix my sleep schedule to perfection,
good
eat only animal products,
carbs are essential for healthy body be careful
gonna try to be less stressed
water
gonna do those tongue tie stretches on YouTube
tf is that
and any other myofunctional exercises I see on yt
probably cope
fix my posture,
good
do sports again + gym
ideal
start tret,
idk much abt that
thumbpull every hour for about 1:30 minutes,
You won't and probably cope
chew hard gum for an hour or 2 a day (ik its probably cope but I'm gonna try and see for my self)
be careful to big of masseters can be ugly af
mewing, gua sha, medidating, journaling, doiing the hard things especially when you don't feel like it
Srs grooming is important, getting lean if you have muscle or bulk (try to stay below 20%bf) for some time before
I'm 17 btw
Be social

• +1
How did they help you exactly and did you chew any kind of gum or was it a specific type thanks btw
I can breathe way better through my nose but especially in my sleep. I used to deal with snoring and mouth breathing but now its fixed. Better lip seal, can mew harder and for bigger time periods, I got a slightly bigger palate now and my hyoid improved a bit I would say

• +1
and btw dont overchew, I chewed all day last year and improved my face a lot but if I kept going my masseters would have been too big for my face and that could happen to you

• +1
good

carbs are essential for healthy body be careful

water

tf is that

probably cope

good

ideal

idk much abt that

You won't and probably cope

be careful to big of masseters can be ugly af

mewing, gua sha, medidating, journaling, doiing the hard things especially when you don't feel like it
Srs grooming is important, getting lean if you have muscle or bulk (try to stay below 20%bf) for some time before

Be social
Thank you bhai

and btw dont overchew, I chewed all day last year and improved my face a lot but if I kept going my masseters would have been too big for my face and that could happen to you
How often do/did u chew and how old were you when u started

How often do/did u chew and how old were you when u started
Started some months before 17 for 5/6 hours a day of regular gum chewing, then several months after 17 I chewed for 7/8 hours a day of what I mentioned above (hardened regular gum) and some months before 18 I stopped because I got scared of getting really big and ugly masseters and I am thankful for that

• +1
U can I softmaxxed myself to hell from 17-19

Started some months before 17 for 5/6 hours a day of regular gum chewing, then several months after 17 I chewed for 7/8 hours a day of what I mentioned above (hardened regular gum) and some months before 18 I stopped because I got scared of getting really big and ugly masseters and I am thankful for that
Is it easy to tell when you're gonna get ugly masseters or you have to be really careful also u did exactly what was said in the vid or did yoy change some stuff and did u do it everyday consistently or you didn't do it some days?

What was ur routine like?
Routines r bullshit u just need to do shit that’s gonna make u look better
Get lean
Grew hair out to make face shape appear better on top of getting lean
Basic grooming
Grow lashes and brows
Shape up lashes and brows
Etc
IMG 0150
IMG 0152
IMG 0049

• +1
Last edited:
That's all you did for these results? What was your diet like and how was your health in general? Miring your Asencion
What's ur ethnicity?
🇮🇷 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Diet was just balanced but with a heavy emphasis on MORE PROTEIN lots of fucking eggs I used to eat till sick

• +1
That's all you did for these results? What was your diet like and how was your health in general? Miring your Asencion
What's ur ethnicity?
Also use of diuretics
Permasquint

• +1
I think thumbpulling is legit if mse and stuff like that work it makes sense that bones adapt to constant or repetitive pressure maybe less when youre older but it still does
Thumbpulling is cope,you can’t change your face by putting temporary force on your force.
The force is temporary.
Get a palate expander it’s scientifically proven to widen the palate and a man in his 30s gained 4 inches of bone with it.

Is it easy to tell when you're gonna get ugly masseters or you have to be really careful also u did exactly what was said in the vid or did yoy change some stuff and did u do it everyday consistently or you didn't do it some days?
I mostly just chewed , not focusing on anything specifically, but sometimes I also used the method prescribed in the video

What do u do for ur hair and what is ur haircut called (im cutting my hair in a few days)
I used to have a taper
Then I got a burst fade which was shit
Now I just have a full head of hair
Fades look ass on my skull and head shape and tapers r just pointless so I’ve just got a full head of curly hair I get cleaned up every 3 weeks

I used to have a taper
Then I got a burst fade which was shit
Now I just have a full head of hair
Fades look ass on my skull and head shape and tapers r just pointless so I’ve just got a full head of curly hair I get cleaned up every 3 weeks
I have similar hair to urs and kinda similar head shape I was thinking of a low taper fade, what should I say exactly if I wanna get it "cleaned up" like I say just make it tidy or something or is there something specific u say

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete

I'm 17 btw
depends on wyll

depends on wyll
My biggest issues are my under eyes bcs I have a horrible sleep schedule and very narrow palate which makes my lips narrow which don't go well with my big nose

I have similar hair to urs and kinda similar head shape I was thinking of a low taper fade, what should I say exactly if I wanna get it "cleaned up" like I say just make it tidy or something or is there something specific u say
I grew my hair specifically the sides and back for 2 months then just got a maintenance cut I got 0.5 off top 1 inch off back and cleaned up hairs on back of neck

What are some early signs of it and what can I do to prevent it
I ended up typing more than I expected, so I've structured it a bit.

Detection
I think the first warning sign is a noticeably asymmetric hairline. Hairlines will be asymmetric to a degree, but balding can worsen this as one side can be effected worse than the other.

Ironically, when I posted my photos many years ago to a different site, only one person pointed this out, while most others told me my hair was completely fine and the guy was just overly critical, so I ignored it and assumed I was in the clear.

At this stage though it would be hard to detect it, so the next warning stage is seeing yourself loose hair density in the mirror. What this means is, as you stand under a light, over the course of several months, look at how much scalp you can see, it usually effects the top / crown area first.

If you have good hair density you won't see your scalp at all, or only very slightly. This can also vary from person to person, for myself I saw density loss before temple recession but I do have both, some people only see rescission and others primarily loose density.

It's normal to loose some of your temple as you transition from a juvenile hairline to a norwood 1, which usually results in a square hairline. However, if you have a juvenile hairline in your 20s, you've most likely just not susceptible to androgenic alopecia (however, this is incredibly rare).

Good hairline, looks like a norwood 1.

Juvenile hairline (notice how the hairline is rounded due to the temples not receding)

In both cases it's very dense.

Treatment
There are 3 main ways to tackle androgenic alopecia, these are using a 5-alpha reductase (5AR) inhibitor, growth stimulants and anti-androgen / androgen antagonists.

I'll do a very brief rundown of a couple of main treatments that are FDA approved.

Finasteride
The most common, well researched and widely used treatment is 1mg oral Finasteride taken daily, which is a 5AR inhibitor. This greatly reduces the amount of testosterone that is converted into DHT. It is tolerated well by the vast majority of men, showing zero side effects, however some do report erectile dysfunction, depression and gynocamastia.

It is important to note that these side effects are incredibly rare and are often overblown on websites in order to sell alternative snake-oil products, however, people do respond differently to medication and there are unfortunately some people who can't take Finasteride due to side effects. Other life style effects can impact the likelihood of experiencing these symptoms, for example alcohol consumption and obesity greatly increase the risk of gynecomastia.

For people with more severe androgenic alopecia an alternative called "Dutasteride" can be taken, which further decreases the production of DHT, however it is not FDA approved for hair loss and has higher risks for side effects due to it's increased potency.

Minoxidil
Minoxilil is a growth stimulant that increases the blood flow to the applied area, which allows more blood to reach the hair follicle, which increases the thickness and rate at which it grows. This an be used to regrow areas that appear wispy bald, as the shrunken hairs can thicken up and become healthy again. This can be applied topically or taken orally.

Final notes
This is just meant to serve as a quick starting point (for example I didn't even touch microneedling), there detailed guides that you can find on Looksmax and especially on YouTube. It's an incredibly complicated subject, with many different medications, each with different benefits and drawbacks, different mechanisms of working. I highly recommend to start researching it now, even if you don't actually start taking treatment for several years, that way you'll have a good understanding of the medication, what to use, what side effects you might be at risk from etc.

Some YouTube channels that I recommend are:
@haircafekevin
@SomebodyAlex
@letsgethair
@PerfectHairHealth
@hairliciously

• +1