4586AB87 791B 45E3 A559 AC4784DED462

Softmaxxing aint cope ig

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 40471, currylightskin and 7 others
Low MTN to high HTN?

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Can u list what u did especially that tan ?
skin car routine, my gym has tanning beds so I've been going 1-2 times a week for a year, hairstyle, eye cream, style, leanmaxxed a bit, darken eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
I would let you rape me

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Niksy and SelfishKunt
Looking good, well done.

• Love it
Reactions: SelfishKunt
skin car routine, my gym has tanning beds so I've been going 1-2 times a week for a year, hairstyle, eye cream, style, leanmaxxed a bit, darken eyebrows
How safe are this tanning beds?

Aren’t you prone to getting skin cancer or sum shit like that? Mirin your coloring transformation. I kinda look the same like you inb4 with coloring (pale white skin), and I wanna get that “tanned” coloring Fitzpatrick III-Type skin too.

Also, list the hair products you used.

Wont tanning bed age your skin badly and give u cancer?

tbh it does but I want to slay
How safe are this tanning beds?

Aren’t you prone to getting skin cancer or sum shit like that? Mirin your coloring transformation. I kinda look the same like you inb4 with coloring (pale white skin), and I wanna get that “tanned” coloring Fitzpatrick III-Type skin too.

Also, list the hair products you used.
TBH they're not super safe, but not that insanely bad if you go once a week and I wanna slay during my 20s so ill pay the price if there's one in my oldcel years ig

tbh it does but I want to slay

TBH they're not super safe, but not that insanely bad if you go once a week and I wanna slay during my 20s so ill pay the price if there's one in my oldcel years ig
Why don’t you try other “safer” methods such as supplementing carotenoids, I.e. Lycopene and Astaxanthin?

AFAIK, these tanning beds and taking MT2 are the MOST DANGEROUS and un-safe methods out there regarding skin tanning — they both induce skin cancer, plus premature skin aging.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Why don’t you try other “safer” methods such as supplementing carotenoids, I.e. Lycopene and Astaxanthin?
I have tried peptides such as MT2, but gave me boners all day and crazy headaches so I just keep them for first time sleeping with a girl to get over nerves and shit

• +1
Reactions: ascension!

AFAIK, these tanning beds and taking MT2 are the MOST DANGEROUS and un-safe methods out there regarding skin tanning — they both induce skin cancer, plus premature skin aging.
Because the safer methods make you look like you have liver failure.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and ascension!
Because the safer methods make you look like you have liver failure.
That’s why you don’t take beta carotene. This is what you’ll get with Lyco + Asta:
DAD5286C D4B3 44FA B47B 44EF8348E786
B6C4563F 43AC 4873 8890 A9613CD4390B

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
1y softmax transformation

View attachment 2524718View attachment 2524721

Softmaxxing aint cope ig

White colouring and eyes are a genuine halo I don't mean just white colouring like middle eastern types I mean white colouring as in blue eyes and lighter paler skin with bronze show it covers so many sub human traits I'm not calling you a subhuman btw all I'm saying is that ethnics with that skin and eyes would be a trillion s better off the eyes are easy to fix it's that skin tonne that's hard to replicate only think I can think of is monobenzone as that completely nukes your melanocytes

really good dude

well done

any sort of specific eye cream u recommend?

• +1
Reactions: HeLivesAgain
i think I've always had crazy potential since my bones were decent and I always knew that I think softmaxxing was perfect for my situation