My softmaxxing ascension

iberianlurker

iberianlurker

Iron
Joined
Aug 27, 2023
Posts
15
Reputation
8
I wanted to make a detailed post documenting the changes I have made to my appearance and the procedures that contributed to my overall improvement. Most of the difference came from addressing several facial features individually and allowing relatively small improvements to compound over time.

1. Orthodontic treatment

One of the first things I addressed was my teeth and dental alignment through braces. Apart from the obvious improvement in the smile itself, correcting dental positioning also made the lower third of my face look more organized and balanced.

2. Palatal expansion

I don't know much about this, but it was something my dentist recommended and that apparently saved my chin.

3. Volufiline on the lips

Another thing I experimented with was Volufiline on my lips. It worked really well.

4. Gonial angle fillers, 2 mL total

One of the more noticeable interventions was dermal filler in the gonial angles.

I had approximately 2 mL in total, distributed between both sides of the jaw.

The objective was to increase the apparent width and definition of the posterior mandible, particularly around the gonial angle. Before this, I felt that the transition between my jaw and neck lacked definition and that my lower face could benefit from slightly more angularity.

I deliberately avoided using a very large amount because I wanted the result to remain proportional to the rest of my facial structure.

This was probably one of the interventions with the clearest immediate impact on facial shape because it directly changed the contours of the lower third.

5. Hair treatments and general hair care

I also started taking my hair much more seriously. Instead of treating hair as something secondary, I worked on improving its condition, texture, styling, and overall presentation.

6. Eyebrow shaping

I had my eyebrows professionally shaped and started maintaining their design. This was another relatively simple change with a disproportionate visual effect.

7. Hydrocortisone on my bulbous nose

One of my biggest insecurities was the appearance of my nose, particularly the bulbous tip and the thickness of the soft tissue around it.

I experimented with topical hydrocortisone on the nose for approximately three weeks, and it worked moderately well.

8. Skincare routine with hyaluronic acid

Finally, I became much more consistent with skincare.

Hyaluronic acid became one of the main components of my routine because I wanted to improve hydration and the general appearance of my skin. It did not fundamentally alter my facial structure, obviously, but improving skin hydration made the surface of my face look healthier and more uniform.

Before and after (pixelated for some privacy):​

Attached photo.

Thank you all for everything!
 

Attachments

  • before and after.jpeg
    before and after.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ALMS
great job man now just get tanner
 
  • +1
Reactions: shortmanlett

Similar threads

I
Whitepill My ascension
Replies
6
Views
98
iblamemyself14
I
IvanPetlaca
Replies
9
Views
114
jflmeister
jflmeister
downgrowth
Replies
5
Views
80
Sakl
Sakl
Laverne
Replies
2
Views
78
qdqq
qdqq
D
Replies
15
Views
136
Pskne
Pskne

Users who are viewing this thread

  • voodooo
  • shortmanlett
  • InhumaneLTN
Back
Top