My Solution Against Doxxing On Org

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
@Gengar @Master

Knowing neither of you will probably even consider applying this, I will still put the idea forward because I think it might actually work to stop people from doxxing one another in the future.

As we all know, doxxing is a very serious issue here that could potentially shut the site down once it gets too bad and police get involved. Many have been doxxed, Clavicular is on the brink of being doxxed, many are at risk.

My proposal is to make this forum face-approved-only. Each requesting member must show their face with evidence that it's them, and this request must be approved by staff themselves keeping a database of each user's face. If you haven't shown your face, you can't enter nor see any of the posts.

The idea behind this policy would be, that if everyone has shown their face each of us are at equal risk of being doxxed. This means that only a person with some kind of retardation would think about doxxing the other person, knowing that it'd ultimately come back to bite you in the ass.

Please consider it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: iloveboobs, St.TikTokcel, Nazi Germany and 27 others
Blump

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real, PeakIncels and notsocommonthumb
Bloompa loompa

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and notsocommonthumb
@TechnoBoss 🤞

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels, notsocommonthumb, psychomandible and 3 others
High IQ thread, bumping. Also mf's who actually dox people from here are beyond subhuman, imagine fucking over the only people who actually have the same strugles as you and destroying the only community that you have by doing it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, AverageCurryEnjoyer, IWTKMH and 21 others
If the doxxer acts then we should all have access to the doxxer’s pics

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vernier, notsocommonthumb, psychomandible and 6 others
@Gengar @Master

Knowing neither of you will probably even consider applying this, I will still put the idea forward because I think it might actually work to stop people from doxxing one another in the future.

As we all know, doxxing is a very serious issue here that could potentially shut the site down once it gets too bad and police get involved. Many have been doxxed, Clavicular is on the brink of being doxxed, many are at risk.

My proposal is to make this forum face-approved-only. Each requesting member must show their face with evidence that it's them, and this request must be approved by staff themselves keeping a database of each user's face. If you haven't shown your face, you can't enter nor see any of the posts.

The idea behind this policy would be, that if everyone has shown their face each of us are at equal risk of being doxxed. This means that only a person with some kind of retardation would think about doxxing the other person, knowing that it'd ultimately come back to bite you in the ass.

Please consider it.
Based but FUAARK I don't wanna show my face to anybody

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, diditeverbegin, 4lt.Real and 6 others
It remind me the civil war in captain america

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real, Sub5kang and PlayersGetPlayed
Is it really worth to show my face ?

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and PlayersGetPlayed
nahh bud dont apply this I will be exposed as a fakecel

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, Suns9999, onskibidi and 4 others
Im ok to give my instagram cuz I need followers, could give more fuck about yall opinions here, proof I have a negative rep ratio

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
The problem is you don’t want mods/admins having access to everyone’s faces. What if a mod goes rogue and decides to dox everyone?

.net had a guy gain admin access and he deleted like 50% of the posts on the website at the time.

This idea won’t really work. People will just not even register on the site if they need to verify themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, iloveboobs, NZb6Air and 13 others
We should get the doxxers IP and Face

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and PlayersGetPlayed
The problem is you don’t want mods/admins having access to everyone’s faces. What if a mod goes rogue and decides to dox everyone?

.net had a guy gain admin access and he deleted like 50% of the posts on the website at the time.

This idea won’t really work. People will just not even register on the site if they need to verify themselves.
Yeah we all know you are zesty and probably the most shady admin,

Please don’t give him more powers!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: onskibidi, diditeverbegin and Ultimate Subhuman™
I'm pretty sure that you'd be the last person to show your face, lol. No offense ofcourse.
That's a compliment. Yes, I would not be so retarded as to 'verify' my face or share it with you. It's not as cheap.

We're all in the same community anyway, what's the fucking point of doxxing and being like 0.32932696N 🤓🤓

Like nigga it's just a forum

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, psychomandible and PlayersGetPlayed
Yeah we all know you are zesty and probably the most shady admin,

Please don’t give him more powers!!!!
What are you even talking about you schizo? I’m not even an admin I’m a moderator. Take your meds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, Autismcel, diditeverbegin and 5 others
That's a compliment. Yes, I would not be so retarded as to 'verify' my face or share it with you. It's not as cheap.
If you considered that a compliment you should reconsider your reading abilities

High IQ thread, bumping. Also mf's who actually dox people from here are beyond subhuman, imagine fucking over the only people who actually have the same strugles as you and destroying the only community that you have by doing it.
they're literal subhumans. They would be in mental hospital getting lobotomized a hundred years ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lost_Soul and PlayersGetPlayed

lol, everyone has access to most users faces here. people willingly posts pictures of their faces (including me hehehehe)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and PlayersGetPlayed
lol, everyone has access to most users faces here. people willingly posts pictures of their faces (including me hehehehe)
If I remember well you're goodlooking. Not sure though.

Yep, agree

• +1
If you considered that a compliment you should reconsider your reading abilities
You think that because you put your ugly face in your avatar then you're special, amusing. I blink and read your comments fast as to avoid the avatar failo, that's the dead honest truth. You feel a moral high ground because you're retarded enough to share your face (which is not even good) and you try to drag us all with you. How about no? keep coping.

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show
You think that because you put your ugly face in your avatar then you're special, amusing. I blink and read your comments fast as to avoid the avatar failo, that's the dead honest truth. You feel a moral high ground because you're retarded enough to share your face (which is not even good) and you try to drag us all with you. How about no? keep coping.
Sounds like somebody got offended here lol. Call it retarded all you want, everybody here knows that's far from the reason that you haven't shown your face yet.

Sounds like somebody got offended here lol. Call it retarded all you want, everybody here knows that's far from the reason that you haven't shown your face yet.
PlayersGetPlayed

If someone larp about his dicksize, will he post his zick as proof ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, PlayersGetPlayed and Imretarded?
They should make so you can't view rating section until you post your own face and just tell users to not post their face in dms with users who hasn't posted face

• +1
If someone larp about his dicksize, will he post his zick as proof ?
yes nigga, what if i get my 6.5x4 doxxed? I need leverage so we can doxx their 3x2

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™, PlayersGetPlayed and PARISIEN
They should make so you can't view rating section until you post your own face and just tell users to not post their face in dms with users who hasn't posted face
Good solution

• +1
Yo if this is civil war Looksmax edition

Who is captain America and who his iron man here ?

• +1
Mods will be first to dox everyone and leave jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PeakIncels, Imretarded? and PlayersGetPlayed
Can I be captain America ? I swear I’ll protect y’all from zesty mod and shady admin

Captain America GIF

Ill keep y’all secrets

• JFL
Nobody would dare doxx me because it would just expose me as a trve adam

• JFL
  • +1
@Gengar @Master

Please consider it.
Also what about lurkers who post our faces along with our posts on tiktok and whatnot, there's no way to pinpoint who'd doing that shit since there's 44k users

• +1
Whoops

• +1
the iq on this site is about 93

imagine it after the only users left are the ones who are big brained smart enough to give their personal info to the mods

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN and PeakIncels