MY SPIRITUAL MASTER WILL CURSE THE WHOLE FORUM SOON (GTFIH)

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
HE SAID :
هذا المنتدى مليء بالمنحطين، إنهم ملحدين ولا يتحدثون إلا عن المواضيع الأنثوية مثل الجمال ويريدون فقط ممارسة الجنس مع الفتيات
Translation :
this forum is full of degenerate, they are godless and only speak about feminine subjects such as beauty and only want to sleep with girls
E4A28E31 9C40 4519 9F04 D4E47A25C255

he also said that

سألعن المستخدمين الذين يكشفون وجوههم، ويجعلون حياتهم أكثر صعوبة ويجعلونهم قبيحين

I will curse users who show their faces, make their lives more difficult and make them ugly

the only users he respect is @AlexBrown84 ,because he has a good potential to become Muslim,but if he doesn’t convert to Islam before the End f the year he will curse him too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin, IAMNOTANINCEL, Bushman and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
if i wasn’t christian i’d be buddhist
IMG 6012

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, lightskinbengali and KING REIDYZ
Judaism seems good

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and brucewayne78
>Spirutial master
>Muslim goatfucker

@Gaygymmaxx become Muslim

the only users he respect is @AlexBrown84 ,because he has a good potential to become Muslim,but if he doesn’t convert to Islam before the End f the year he will curse him too
Gay sex with nipple sucking very halal

religion is a cope for suicidal people.

I said it.

Jfl at following a barbaric pedo who fucked corpse and had sex slaves
who’s the barbaric pedo..?

Aren’t you muslim yourself you towel head

• Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
HE SAID :
هذا المنتدى مليء بالمنحطين، إنهم ملحدين ولا يتحدثون إلا عن المواضيع الأنثوية مثل الجمال ويريدون فقط ممارسة الجنس مع الفتيات
Translation :
this forum is full of degenerate, they are godless and only speak about feminine subjects such as beauty and only want to sleep with girls
View attachment 2488756

he also said that

سألعن المستخدمين الذين يكشفون وجوههم، ويجعلون حياتهم أكثر صعوبة ويجعلونهم قبيحين

I will curse users who show their faces, make their lives more difficult and make them ugly

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back