my stack for this friday, thoughts?

Vrowding

Vrowding

RoidMoid
Joined
Jul 27, 2025
Posts
2,557
Reputation
2,932
my current stack at the moment (main compounds only sorry)
70 test prop a week
350-1000 tren ace and enanthate a week
165mcg abalo mon-fri
1.5mg erda daily
5mg mtren daily
250-500mcg topical cheque drops PWO
50mg anadrol a day
40mcg T3 a day
0.5-2mg reta a week
2mg a day tesa/cjc/ipa blend
1ml topical WAY316606 a day
(I'm a hypertolerator, so this doesn't effect me like at all)

My Stack that I will be running on Friday (only reason there is a separate stack for friday is because I'm fighting some kid at school who pissed me off so fucking much)
200 tren ace
10mg mtren
3mg topical cheque drops
400mg caffeine
maybe a cock bomb as well icl
(I will still be running the current stack I listed that is longer but this stack mainly focuses on the changes that will be partaking)

Pls lemme know, I hope the kid I am fighting genuinely dies:owo:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Escanor1
bump again holy shit, @Master unshadowban me on this fucking forum nigger:confused:
 

Similar threads

jamesfaulkmaple
Replies
1
Views
24
ALMS
ALMS
jorraoo
Replies
8
Views
34
Vrowding
Vrowding
rzlokizz
Replies
12
Views
114
rzlokizz
rzlokizz
danielmaxxing
Replies
0
Views
29
danielmaxxing
danielmaxxing
thecoolguy102
Replies
12
Views
42
Hater_of_foids
Hater_of_foids

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top