my stack of binaurals and subliminals atm, give thots

HAPAgymcel

HAPAgymcel

"all incels are retardcels" - me
to act more alpha

for when I'm fucked up and unresponsive to 200mg caffeine

to perform gene therapy (other than my covid vaccinations )

and for heightmaxxing (I listen to the first in the morning 10-15 mins, and the second in the night 10-30 mins)

I have a lot of the supplemental works done as well, taking 10-20k IU D3 everyday, 100-200mcg K2 MK7, 45mg K2 MK4, and 3-5 cups of milk in my diet everyday. Any other users of this shit have good recommendations?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31329, Deleted member 21297, redfacccee and 1 other person
oh boy i cant wait to listen to humming for hours on end!

• JFL
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
oh boy i cant wait to listen to humming for hours on end!
The placebo can maybe help with certain things and at least it provides a cope. binaural beats are actually scientifically shown to have real effects on the brain and importantly, the pituitary gland, although i cant imagine it inhibiting myostatin jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and HAPAgymcel
The placebo can maybe help with certain things and at least it provides a cope. binaural beats are actually scientifically shown to have real effects on the brain and importantly, the pituitary gland, although i cant imagine it inhibiting myostatin jfl
Valid I guess

oh boy I can't wait to listen to ur mom cumming for hours on end!
first of all your Asian mom got railed by a white dude

second of all, I'm trying to help here...save yourself the cope and do something useful like blasting hgh cuz subliminals are just cope

Last edited: