cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Heightmaxxing Regimen:

1mg of HGH per day
6.25mg of Aromasin per day

500mcg of CJC-1295 perweek
250mcg of Ipamorelin per day
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fat Dissolving Regimen
Lipolab w/1ml Syringe with 30Ga 1/2in Needle

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me know your thoughts and if I should change or add anything.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Bump please look

Doesn't HGH in the long run give bloated belly?

@0S4MA @nathan @rhinoplasty @Latinolooksmaxxer @Bojack @silencio @MA_ascender @klip11 @truecel12 @hallo @ShowerMaxxing @not__cel @vzidel @wishIwasSalludon @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @IRL_Reject @Swarthy Knight @vermillioncorefan @copingtoohardrn @shizuku11111 @LooksOrDeath @incel194012940 @mirrormogger @dopaminebeyondfried @HardmaxxOrDeath @ChadL1te @try2beme

• +1
Reactions: nathan
SNAP

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Doesn't matter just wear shirt.
Bro... flat belly is kinda important. Just be careful please! I talked to my endo about anyone with 17+ (my case) gained more than 5cm and he said no. So in my situation I think Ill hop off. Cuz = -5cm height gain, possible ugly belly

Bro... flat belly is kinda important. Just be careful please! I talked to my endo about anyone with 17+ (my case) gained more than 5cm and he said no. So in my situation I think Ill hop off. Cuz = -5cm height gain, possible ugly belly
What do u think abt the rest of the stack? Ordering this stuff tn and will start the cycle when it arrives.

@CarrotMaxxer

What do u think abt the rest of the stack? Ordering this stuff tn and will start the cycle when it arrives.
Well I'm a novice at this but...
1mg = 3 IU (Ok dose, will stimulate growth, maybe will be little)
Aromasin (good choice of AI, just dont Overdose, 6,25 is 👍)
Dont know for what the rest is.

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88 and cromagnon
I'd recommend you to look into GHRP (Growth hormone-releasing peptide) such as GHRP-2, GHRP-6, etc. Because it will work pretty well with your current heightmax stack. I would up your HGH dosage up to 5-8 iu because 3 is kind of low for any height gains. And for the fat dissolving, I don't think you need that because HGH and peptides will do the job.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
I will buy this stuff tmrw
Around 280$ in total

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88
ALL COPE YOU WONT GROW

Bumpity Bump:
Buying these tmrw.

And for the fat dissolving, I don't think you need that because HGH and peptides will do the job.
Ik, but i'd like to max out as much fat dissolving i can get for the ultimate hollow look. my face is genetically bloated as fuck

@the BULL What do you think you jfl reacted my post so u have read the post

@the BULL What do you think you jfl reacted my post so u have read the post
Possible height gains are not worthy the facial deformities Hgh can give you. Just reach 6' and you're good

Possible height gains are not worthy the facial deformities Hgh can give you. Just reach 6' and you're good
SO should I take HGH off the list? What about anything else.

Also are you being for real or trolling me bc I'm teenager? Pls be serious.

Also are you being for real or trolling me bc I'm teenager? Pls be serious.
Bro i think that running peptides for height gains Is retarded unless you don't want to play for the NBA. Just run test you'll get more masculine face and Slayer body

Bro i think that running peptides for height gains Is retarded unless you don't want to play for the NBA. Just run test you'll get more masculine face and Slayer body
Idk where to get test except for Chinese steroid companies. I'm also buying all this shit with my dads credit card so that is not rlly an option for me most of the stuff i am buying is on amazon.

Also what do you mean in the first part

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Idk where to get test except for Chinese steroid companies. I'm also buying all this shit with my dads credit card so that is not rlly an option for me most of the stuff i am buying is on amazon.

Also what do you mean in the first part
Amazon doesn't sell Hgh and peptides Bro you're getting some useless cope compound. Just don't bother if you can't get your hands on Pharma grade stuff

Amazon doesn't sell Hgh and peptides Bro you're getting some useless cope compound. Just don't bother if you can't get your hands on Pharma grade stuff
OK, should I just give up on heightmaxxing with the peptides from amazon except for these two bc they look legit.

TRIDENT GH-RELEASING WHITE LYPHOLISED CRYSTAL PEPTIDE PRODUCTS (IPAM 5MG)
  • $24.95

• In Stock
    • Shipped from: THE PEPTIDE STORE UK
    • $12.95 delivery Jun 11 - 26
    • Gift options not available.Gift options not available. Learn more
    • Color: Ipam 5mg

Trident GH-Releasing White LYPHOLISED Crystal CJC PEPTIDE Products (C-DAC 2MG), Opens in a new tab
  • Trident GH-Releasing White LYPHOLISED Crystal CJC PEPTIDE Products (C-DAC 2MG)
  • $22.95

• In Stock
    • Shipped from: THE PEPTIDE STORE UK
    • $12.95 delivery Jun 11 - 27
    • Gift options not available.Gift options not available. Learn more

@the BULL

It’s sucks

Because I’m jealous as my Hgh has been seized

It’s sucks

Because I’m jealous as my Hgh has been seized

lmk if you need pharma hgh i managed to get an extra box of somatropin but ive got no use for it

Heightmaxxing Regimen:

1mg of HGH per day
6.25mg of Aromasin per day

500mcg of CJC-1295 perweek
250mcg of Ipamorelin per day
Fat Dissolving Regimen
Lipolab w/1ml Syringe with 30Ga 1/2in Needle

Let me know your thoughts and if I should change or add anything.
Where can i get an aromatase inhibitor in the uk