My stats

D

Deleted member 21796

maxilia and bones determine everything
This thread will be updated every month or so. I will post improvements of my body statistics over time.
Face:4/10
Height:5'8
Frame: 18.3 inch fully unflexed and untrained
Bodyfat: 23 percent skinny fat
Face width:13.86 cm
FWHR: 1.8
Face height ( from glabella to top of the lip): 7.7 cm
Lip width: 5.8 cm
Pfl:30 mm
IPD: 66mm
IMW: not measured
Smile :8 teeth showing
IQ:150+
I will gymmax and looksmax hard to improve these incels stats

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian, galego123, FrenchChad and 5 others
Its over no point of gymmaxxing when ur below facially average and height too :feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Descender and Manletmachine
Its over no point of gymmaxxing when ur below facially average and height too :feelskek:
Gymmaxing is always legit. I know I won't attract girls and this is not my goal. I just want to have good body

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Yerico7 and racoon4
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg, galego123 and sketchybusiness55
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg, galego123 and Deleted member 19798
Gymmaxing is always legit. I know I won't attract girls and this is not my goal. I just want to have good body
If you really believe that then you wouldn’t be gymaxxing in the first place. if you say your only going gym to be healthy its cope because health is genetics too

If you really believe that then you wouldn’t be gymaxxing in the first place. if you say your only going gym to be healthy its cope because health is genetics too
There's a strong epigenetic component in health and genetic health isn't fully deterministic.
A 4/10 face can definitely benefit from gymmaxxing especially given how fat he is right now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
There's a strong epigenetic component in health and genetic health isn't fully deterministic.

A 4/10 face can definitely benefit from gymmaxxing especially given how fat he is right now
Whats his face Look like

4 months and still untrained wtf u doing?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
at least if you have high iq you can moneymaxx

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, SkullDynamics, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
Not cope even though I understand it's difficult to believe it. But I legit got tested
that's crazy if your telling the truth. mind sharing how your mind works, how school is, etc

that's crazy if your telling the truth. mind sharing how your mind works, how school is, etc
To put it shortly I have very low Interests in women, I do pretty good in a Top tier Uni despite not working much, but I'm lazy so I don't know my potential yet. I have high EQ aswell. I know how to connect with people, and make friends easily despite not looking very good + manlet. I can tell someone's personality hobbys and past by looking at their faces, relations and way of "being" (vibe idk how to explain) ( might be water to guess for some people but for others not). God Blessed me with High Iq but not in the looks department but oh well, some have neither so I should be grateful. My philosophy is stoicism (fight Club is a movie I love tbh) and my plan isn't to have sex with hot girls but reaching happiness without all this superficial bullshit (by looksmaxxing to get better treatment, optimizing hormones especially dopamine) . I really think one can reach happiness which is the end goal without women or validation . edit:sorry for my average english I know you expected very creative language usage but I'm French so by default bad in English

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123, SkullDynamics and poopoohead
To put it shortly I have very low Interests in women, I do pretty good in a Top tier Uni despite not working much, but I'm lazy so I don't know my potential yet. I have high EQ aswell. I know how to connect with people, and make friends easily despite not looking very good + manlet. I can tell someone's personality hobbys and past by looking at their faces, relations and way of "being" (vibe idk how to explain) ( might be water to guess for some people but for others not). God Blessed me with High Iq but not in the looks department but oh well, some have neither so I should be grateful. My philosophy is stoicism (fight Club is a movie I love tbh) and my plan isn't to have sex with hot girls but reaching happiness without all this superficial bullshit (by looksmaxxing to get better treatment, optimizing hormones especially dopamine) . I really think one can reach happiness which is the end goal without women or validation . edit:sorry for my average english I know you expected very creative language usage but I'm French so by default bad in English
Interesting. If you trying to strive for happiness and don't currently have it, you can still be unhappy after success. I have heard many stories of people achieving "success" and still not being happy, so I am trying to fix my mindset right now. I see where you're coming from with not needing women's/people's validation because it is only temporary, like most things in life, and it can lead you away from a path of permanent satisfaction. But it is one of the healthiest ways of getting quick dopamine without drugs, video games, and nonsense. Of course, you can derive more dopamine from achieving difficult tasks, which can benefit you in the long run, but I believe having a balance is a mogger combination. I'm going to watch fight club and check it out cause I've been hearing good things about it. By the way, do you mind sharing what field you will enter?

• +1
This thread will be updated every month or so. I will post improvements of my body statistics over time.
Face:4/10
Height:5'8
Frame: 18.3 inch fully unflexed and untrained
Bodyfat: 23 percent skinny fat
Face width:13.86 cm
FWHR: 1.8
Face height ( from glabella to top of the lip): 7.7 cm
Lip width: 5.8 cm
Pfl:30 mm
IPD: 66mm
IMW: not measured
Smile :8 teeth showing
IQ:150+
I will gymmax and looksmax hard to improve these incels stats
you are average not a ltn, when you finish puberty you will ascend

Not a pixel

you completely lost me with the stoicism and fight club

Gym is necessery to not feel sad and a fag

What are your main facial flaws ?

Interesting. If you trying to strive for happiness and don't currently have it, you can still be unhappy after success. I have heard many stories of people achieving "success" and still not being happy, so I am trying to fix my mindset right now. I see where you're coming from with not needing women's/people's validation because it is only temporary, like most things in life, and it can lead you away from a path of permanent satisfaction. But it is one of the healthiest ways of getting quick dopamine without drugs, video games, and nonsense. Of course, you can derive more dopamine from achieving difficult tasks, which can benefit you in the long run, but I believe having a balance is a mogger combination. I'm going to watch fight club and check it out cause I've been hearing good things about it. By the way, do you mind sharing what field you will enter?
I'm studying engeneering right now.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Downward grown Maxilia (undereyes and midface)
Try facepulling everyday and then bimax if it don't works
Tu es en prépa, tu seras diplômé à 23 ans tu auras le temps de devenir bg et de profiter de ta vingtaine.

• +1
Im sorry bro

Ok so I gymmaxxed a bit at home this month. My updated stats;
nothing changed except my frame which is now 18.9 inch bideltoid. Grown half a centimeter aswell. Am now 173 cm (still manlet but still growing, btw this isn't measurement error I checked my height precisely at 12 pm everyday ). After getting rerated by users my face is 4.5/10( still over but can softmax to HTN). Still bloated and 22 percent bodyfat @72 kgs. Need to leanmax to 55kgs by this summer to get six pack.I'm gonna chewmax and start thumbpulling as I can't mew properly because of recession. 2023 will be the Year of ascension for me

not Larping I swear. Feel free to believe me or not
Okay, tell me, Mr. Literally One in a Million - do you often have visions of things you don't quite understand? Do you have trouble sleeping? Do you have nieche interests? Does the paranormal or the unknown intrigue and draw you in a way you can't explain? What even are you doing here, as such an exceptional person?

Okay, tell me, Mr. Literally One in a Million - do you often have visions of things you don't quite understand? Do you have trouble sleeping? Do you have nieche interests? Does the paranormal or the unknown intrigue and draw you in a way you can't explain? What even are you doing here, as such an exceptional person?
I am not exceptionnal by any means. You sound jealous jfl. I literally admitted I'm below average in every stat except this one and you start being agressive. Goes to show that humans can't stand being mogged in any way. Won't bother replying to your questions btw

I am not exceptionnal by any means. You sound jealous jfl. I literally admitted I'm below average in every stat except this one and you start being agressive. Goes to show that humans can't stand being mogged in any way. Won't bother replying to your questions btw
I apologise, I wasn't trying to sound aggressive by any means. I'm just flabbergasted at your IQ being literally one in a million while also visiting a forum like this. Maybe this is a LARP, but if it isn't, please answer my questions.

I apologise, I wasn't trying to sound aggressive by any means. I'm just flabbergasted at your IQ being literally one in a million while also visiting a forum like this. Maybe this is a LARP, but if it isn't, please answer my questions.
my IQ is one in 3000 (only) actually. I still think it is useless without discipline. I don't have visions no . I do have sometimes trouble sleeping. I'm interested in maths and physics but also looksmaxxing. Actually just everything which is a lifemax. I found this site cause I spend a lot of time rotting as I'm lazy af but I've always been blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
my IQ is one in 3000 (only) actually. I still think it is useless without discipline. I don't have visions no . I do have sometimes trouble sleeping. I'm interested in maths and physics but also looksmaxxing. Actually just everything which is a lifemax. I found this site cause I spend a lot of time rotting as I'm lazy af but I've always been blackpilled.
Very interesting. Yes, I exaggerated the numbers on your IQ score per 100,000, but that doesn't matter.
I'm just really interested in the way you perceive the world. I've spoken to some people about this, and some of the things they've told me about intellectual capabilities and its variation between people is staggering.

Very interesting. Yes, I exaggerated the numbers on your IQ score per 100,000, but that doesn't matter.
I'm just really interested in the way you perceive the world. I've spoken to some people about this, and some of the things they've told me about intellectual capabilities and its variation between people is staggering.
I can just say I don't have normie interests like social media or even getting laid, I constantly distract myself though, with things like video games or Youtube (which I'm gonna stop tbh), so I don't really let my mind to think freely.

• +1
I can just say I don't have normie interests like social media or even getting laid, I constantly distract myself though, with things like video games or Youtube (which I'm gonna stop tbh), so I don't really let my mind to think freely.
Same, though I seriously doubt I have an IQ like that.
You shouldn't waste your capabilities mate, consider motivating yourself in some way.

• +1
Same, though I seriously doubt I have an IQ like that.
You shouldn't waste your capabilities mate, consider motivating yourself in some way.
I've been pretty depressed and nihilistic because of the blackpill but now the whining time is over I will ascend! we're all gonna make it brah

• +1
I've been pretty depressed and nihilistic because of the blackpill but now the whining time is over I will ascend! we're all gonna make it brah
5'8