My stolen love letters 🤬

Chadpreetmaybe

Chadpreetmaybe

Mogging since 2001
I am fucked boyos. I'll keep it short

My ex girlfriend used to send me lots of love letters in school, they were very cringy tbh

She used to write all sorts of things in those letters, from sex to marriage to her fantasies for me to every fucking thing you can imagine a couple doing

I had a collection of those letters and they somehow disappeared 2 years ago, i got confused how can they disappear suddenly but i ignored it thinking whatever lol

Today i got to know my 10 year older cousin has those letters, that fucker stole my giga private letters man, i am feeling very cringe now

What if he circulated those letters within my family lol, i won't be able to show my face anywhere in family JFL

How i know he's the one? Well he was posting some stories of his old house as he visited his old house today and in one story i saw this

Screenshot 20220612 200630

Look that letter with "i miss you"

That's my fucking letter lol

I am literally fucked man how do I cope with this, there were almost 50-60 letters and he read them all, how can someone be so low IQ? Reading giga private stuff of someone :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

@RabidRosaries @Chadeep @Octillionaire3 @FailedNormieManlet @Chadethnic101 @David Rothschild @BoneDensity @11gaijin @Mogpogs

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:Love letters

Fuck your studycelling nerd cousin bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet

My ex girlfriend used to send me lots of love letters in school, they were very cringy tbh

She used to write all sorts of things in those letters, from sex to marriage to her fantasies for me to every fucking thing you can imagine a couple doing

I had a collection of those letters and they somehow disappeared 2 years ago, i got confused how can they disappear suddenly but i ignored it thinking whatever lol

Today i got to know my 10 year older cousin has those letters, that fucker stole my giga private letters man, i am feeling very cringe now

What if he circulated those letters within my family lol, i won't be able to show my face anywhere in family JFL

How i know he's the one? Well he was posting some stories of his old house as he visited his old house today and in one story i saw this

View attachment 1730131

I am literally fucked man how do I cope with this, there were almost 50-60 letters and he read them all, how can someone be so low IQ? Reading giga private stuff of someone :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

@RabidRosaries @Chadeep @Octillionaire3 @FailedNormieManlet @pianoboy123 @Chadethnic101 @David Rothschild @BoneDensity @11gaijin @Mogpogs
sacrifice your cousin

View attachment 1730131

@RabidRosaries @Chadeep @Octillionaire3 @FailedNormieManlet @pianoboy123 @Chadethnic101 @David Rothschild @BoneDensity @11gaijin @Mogpogs
u sound like a retard.

Hide them asap.

Act like it never happened.

I could walk into work butt naked and everyone will laugh at me. The next day come in casually and people will try make fun of you and realize nothing is working and will genuinely question whether it happened or not.

View attachment 1730131

@RabidRosaries @Chadeep @Octillionaire3 @FailedNormieManlet @Chadethnic101 @David Rothschild @BoneDensity @11gaijin @Mogpogs
I still have the top of one of my exs I miss her and she was the only foid who properly loved me

Fuark, bhai :feelsbadman:
Hope it becomes alright in the end