My stomach hurt, and my blood pressure went through the roof after injecting CJC-1295.

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
I injected 2500 mcg, which is 50 units, on my insulin syringe, and 10 minutes later my blood pressure went up through the roof, and I turned bright red, and my skin was super warm to the touch. My mom thought I was having a heart attack, JFL. After 40 minutes, it started to slowly go away, but my stomach started cramping, and I got really nauseous and was coughing up mucus. I was just shitting diarrhea for like 20 minutes straight. I feel fine, but this is for all of the people who are going to inject it. Just be careful.

IMG 8576

I tried to organize all of my stuff since I’m going to get some more stuff within the next couple days.

IMG 8552

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sprinkles, IAMNOTANINCEL, vampmaxxer and 9 others
Ew wtf nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BigJimsWornOutTires, tigrxs and 1 other person
I injected 2500 mcg, which is 50 units, on my insulin syringe, and 10 minutes later my blood pressure went up through the roof, and I turned bright red, and my skin was super warm to the touch. My mom thought I was having a heart attack, JFL. After 40 minutes, it started to slowly go away, but my stomach started cramping, and I got really nauseous and was coughing up mucus. I was just shitting diarrhea for like 20 minutes straight. I feel fine, but this is for all of the people who are going to inject it. Just be careful.

I tried to organize all of my stuff since I’m going to get some more stuff within the next couple days.

View attachment 3021038
Sooooo you’re first though was let me take a pic so I can post for org :sneaky:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, perpetuallytired and CoreSchizo
Niggas do anything but go to therapy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, ShowerMaxxing, Pakicel and 3 others
put ur bac water in the fridge you retard

View attachment 3021038
What is that stack for???

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Why is all this shit happening to you?

i did not want to see your shit bro:feelswhy:

• JFL
my man robbed the hospital wtf is that

• JFL
Boyo. If your body reacts like that it means that it is not capable to have it inside its system. It gives you clear signals. I advice you to stop injecting that shit before its too late.

• +1
Boyo. If your body reacts like that it means that it is not capable to have it inside its system. It gives you clear signals. I advice you to stop injecting that shit before its too late.
But I need to grow a couple more inches. I spent almost $500 for a month's supply of everything. I can’t stop now.

But I need to grow a couple more inches. I spent almost $500 for a month's supply of everything. I can’t stop now.
You won't be able to continue when your body reacts like that. You will die before even achieving one cm. Your life is more worth than 500$, just sell it to a crackhead in the street for less money if you don't want to lose that much. Being confident is more important than getting a few cm of height.

• JFL
You won't be able to continue when your body reacts like that. You will die before even achieving one cm. Your life is more worth than 500$, just sell it to a crackhead in the street for less money if you don't want to lose that much. Being confident is more important than getting a few cm of height.
But I’m fine. If it was just for an hour, the few cm of height would make me more confident.

Looks over every single thing

• +1
Looks over every single thing
Foids literary fuck dogs in the street, and you are telling me that gaining a few inches will make a difference? :feelskek: Turn of .org and walk outside boyo. Be confident and alive. Thats what foids are seeking.

Foids literary fuck dogs in the street, and you are telling me that gaining a few inches will make a difference? :feelskek: Turn of .org and walk outside boyo. Be confident and alive. Thats what foids are seeking.
Women want a tall Chad that’s confident, not a MTN it will just come off as arrogant. I have autism, so I need to compensate for my deficiency. I’m 6’1 3/4 barefoot if I can reach 6’3 then I’m happy with that, and then when I’m 18, my dad set up a fund separate from my college fund, and it has $30,000 in it. I’m going to use it for my surgery when I’m 18. I’m already suicidal who cares if I die tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and SuperDavidGangbang
Women want a tall Chad that’s confident, not a MTN it will just come off as arrogant. I have autism, so I need to compensate for my deficiency. I’m 6’1 3/4 barefoot if I can reach 6’3 then I’m happy with that, and then when I’m 18, my dad set up a fund separate from my college fund, and it has $30,000 in it. I’m going to use it for my surgery when I’m 18. I’m already suicidal who cares if I die tbh.
Understood. You do you captain. Make sure to build some muscle, espacially the shoulder area to make you wider. CJC boosts muscle growth massivly too.

• +1
Understood. You do you captain. Make sure to build some muscle, espacially the shoulder area to make you wider. CJC boosts muscle growth massivly too.
I will, thank you for looking out for me though.

• Love it
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang
cope if you're not spending 4000 dollars every 3 months for a supply of pharma HGH jfl

cjc makes the pituary gland release hgh easier, it needs to do all that like increasing your blood flow (flushing cause) and pressure to distribute the hgh
allergic reaction because foreign unknown substance also probably accentuated the effects

• +1
cjc makes the pituary gland release hgh easier, it needs to do all that like increasing your blood flow (flushing cause) and pressure to distribute the hgh
allergic reaction because foreign unknown substance also probably accentuated the effects
Thank you. I found out why I experienced flushing really quickly. I hit a blood vessel because when I pulled out the needle and a little blood came out, so it hit me faster than it should have.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Since foids are seeking confidence
Screenshot 2024 07 09 at 40725 PM

Would foids fuck this EXTREMELY confident and brazen man
over this insecure shy one?

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
But I’m fine. If it was just for an hour, the few cm of height would make me more confident.
Ur body shit out the cjc Bro u n eed to eat the POOOOP

"i injected 10x the proper dose and im having side effects wtf guys why did this happen" :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Throw that shit away and don’t take any peptides or PEDs. You’re too retarded for it and you’ll likely harm yourself.

• JFL
Throw that shit away and don’t take any peptides or PEDs. You’re too retarded for it and you’ll likely harm yourself.
I'm adding in 6 IU of somatropin soon. I'm going to ascend so hard, I don't care what you say. This isn't rocket science.

"i injected 10x the proper dose and im having side effects wtf guys why did this happen" :lul:
It’s a proper dosage for CJC-1295 with DAC faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back