my story with a real black nigger in real life (first time to see nigger)

Enlil

Enlil

(telegram) t.me/Looksmax
i was at uni stairs with two guys, one is slim lanklet tall jordan barrett face haver and another guy is legit ugly alcoholic rat.

im new at the uni but high t and mog everyone in t levels so my company with those two were profit giver to me ... more status @Pendejo

we were smoking untill a real nigger man stepped down stairs i couldn't keep my eyes off and i said nigger in Arabic to my guys next to me without removing the stare down at him @CupOfCoffee @the BULL

the nigger didn't keep his eye away either. i admired his balls and courage so i followed him to the cafeteria seeking troubles while the cucks next to me stood still :wtf: mood @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession

i enetered the cafeteria and the nigger disappears like a Jinn i swear of my beloved Ali ...
i went back to two cucks and they told me that the nigger approached them and asked what did he do and asked about me. they pissed themselves and apologized to him while i wasn't there.

never ever hanged around these faggots again.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, CupOfCoffee, 11gaijin and 3 others
Tf u taggin me for nigha. I love BBC’s :Comfy:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: closedplatecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and GamerCel
why are so fascinated by niggers? BBcel

i was at uni stairs with two guys, one is slim lanklet tall jordan barrett face haver and another guy is legit ugly alcoholic rat.

im new at the uni but high t and mog everyone in t levels so my company with those two were profit giver to me ... more status @Pendejo

we were smoking untill a real nigger man stepped down stairs i couldn't keep my eyes off and i said nigger in Arabic to my guys next to me without removing the stare down at him @CupOfCoffee @the BULL

the nigger didn't keep his eye away either. i admired his balls and courage so i followed him to the cafeteria seeking troubles while the cucks next to me stood still :wtf: mood @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession

i enetered the cafeteria and the nigger disappears like a Jinn i swear of my beloved Ali ...
i went back to two cucks and they told me that the nigger approached them and asked what did he do and asked about me. they pissed themselves and apologized to him while i wasn't there.

never ever hanged around these faggots again.
There is no word for β€œnigger” in Arabic

What did you really call him

Ah so like β€œZanji” which means Eastern Bantu and is not a bad word. But β€œZenji” means slave I presume or just means bad word for blacks?

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
Tales from the basement of the local mosque faggot

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694 and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Tales from the basement of the local mosque faggot
every single word happened. you just don't have a life mate. like me, but i embrace alawitism that heal soul pain.

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Tales from Baghdad

• WTF
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Did this shit happen ???

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
There are still some Muslim countries that enslave blacks to this day. :feelskek:

Ψ§Ω†Ψͺ بسوريا يا ءاحبي؟

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 19499

Users who are viewing this thread

Back