My story

Deleted member 5875

Deleted member 5875

Kraken
I wanted to make this post but I haven't had the time. It's more therapeutic to vent here than to a therapist so here is roughly my life story. I'll probably by dead by the end of next week so it doesn't matter anyway. I was always depressed i used to be happy before my father got custody of me and ruined my life. I started getting physical abused around 4 years old I remember the time he beat me was because I tried to give him a hug he got annoyed so he smashed my head into a wall. The second time he threw my down the stairs and the third slammed me with a chair 💺thing like this happened ecery ather day.the first I tried to fight him was at 11 when I saw him beating my little brother. After i hit him he grabbed me and chocked me out. After that i tried learning to box i woke up at 2am and run a mile to the boxing spot. After 6month of this I tried to fight him again he pick me up by my leg and threw me into a wall and I immediately got knocked up. After that I gave up on boxing my dad is a 6.3 230pound ex army ex drug dealer I knew i was never going to beat him.My house burn down a 13 and I had to listen to my neighbor scream as she burned to death. When I told my dad about it he laughed at me and set me on fire as a joke. Eventually he lost custody of me and my family got split i haven't talk to my brothers in months and I am permanently mentally damaged and still extremely depressed even tho my life is better now. I have tried to kill myself 5 times already im buying Fentanyl it should be here by next week. It wasn't always over for me but is now.. @godlikesz @GODmaxxing @Hozay @Lev Peshkov @Short Ugly and Brown @Bronze8

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Golang, ThreadMatters and 23 others
?????

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
its never over brah
I can't go I single night with have horrific nightmares I haven't been happy since I was 3 maybe there is hope but I can't see it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 6723, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
I can't go I single night with have horrific nightmares I haven't been happy since I was 3 maybe there is hope but I can't see it.
we all go thru tough times man you'll make it trust me just don't rope or anything like that its not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5875 and NarcyChadlite
shut the fuck up you fucking faggot read the fucking thread before you comment you subhuman piece of trash the guy is literally having a crisis rn

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5875 and 1 other person
the past is gone bro , hug the present and think positive for the future , unexpected things could happen

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Hozay, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
ur gonna get this site shut down bro wtf.. live for our ascensions atleast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and godlikesz
the past is gone bro , hug the present and think positive for the future , unexpected things could happen
yup and also we'll always be here for u bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, godlikesz and NarcyChadlite
dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, farlg and NarcyChadlite
Can you go er and Shout out ur looksmax Bros out b4 you do it

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, The Bleach Pill, balding17yomanletcel and 4 others
If u are gonna die I assume we can't tell you not too? Ur life has been horrible bro.

If u need comfort before killing yourself (pls don't)

Make a thread and we're there for you.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, RoundHouse and inceletto
You ll do no shit bro,i know its attention grab thread since i made

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
  • Love it
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
Fuck man don't do it. The past is brutal, but the future is bright if you decide you want it to (muh bluepill copers). Its not worth it. You can do so much in this world. It is your playground if you are truely free from the past.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Remember my maincharacter thread. You are one of the few people that can actually appreciate life for what it truely is.

• +1
dnr

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
don't do it man. Suffering in this life may be hard. But suffering in the afterlife may be even harder, plus we will never know for sure if it will be peaceful, so don't kys.

• +1
I wanted to make this post but I haven't had the time. It's more therapeutic to vent here than to a therapist so here is roughly my life story. I'll probably by dead by the end of next week so it doesn't matter anyway. I was always depressed i used to be happy before my father got custody of me and ruined my life. I started getting physical abused around 4 years old I remember the time he beat me was because I tried to give him a hug he got annoyed so he smashed my head into a wall. The second time he threw my down the stairs and the third slammed me with a chair 💺thing like this happened ecery ather day.the first I tried to fight him was at 11 when I saw him beating my little brother. After i hit him he grabbed me and chocked me out. After that i tried learning to box i woke up at 2am and run a mile to the boxing spot. After 6month of this I tried to fight him again he pick me up by my leg and threw me into a wall and I immediately got knocked up. After that I gave up on boxing my dad is a 6.3 230pound ex army ex drug dealer I knew i was never going to beat him.My house burn down a 13 and I had to listen to my neighbor scream as she burned to death. When I told my dad about it he laughed at me and set me on fire as a joke. Eventually he lost custody of me and my family got split i haven't talk to my brothers in months and I am permanently mentally damaged and still extremely depressed even tho my life is better now. I have tried to kill myself 5 times already im buying Fentanyl it should be here by next week. It wasn't always over for me but is now.. @godlikesz @GODmaxxing @Hozay @Lev Peshkov @Short Ugly and Brown @Bronze8

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, The Bleach Pill and balding17yomanletcel
Remember my maincharacter thread. You are one of the few people that can actually appreciate life for what it truely is.
True but the depression is still there.

I cant tell if youre serious or not

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6856 and Deleted member 5875
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Wait till he's 60 or 70 then your revenge killing yourself is really low iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6497 and Deleted member 4430
True but the depression is still there.
That is part of the suffering progress. You need to switch gears and ascend. If you look at your past the whole time. You want to kill yourself, same with blackpill

• +1
That is part of the suffering progress. You need to switch gears and ascend. If you look at your past the whole time. You want to kill yourself, same with blackpill
Your right I have some hard maxes I want to try. I should them before I try to rope.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
I'm probably going to roidcel then beat him to death in single combat.
Go see Terry crews story it's kinda similar to yours

• Ugh..
Hang in there bro, you still have so much to do, I dont want you go out like that man. Don't let your piece of shit dad win.

• +1
Life is precious, believe me. It's unfortunate you had to experience such tragic events like you did, but theres still time left. Time will give you a chance to be happy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 4430