My sub-human mother is at least partially responsible for my inceldom

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Ok it's still mostly my shitty genetics/garbage lower third, but my mother did MASSIVE damage to my social development at every stage of my life. She's a sub-human retard on disability (has been most of her adult life I think) and she overreacts to anything. This resulted in her being overprotective for me. She put me on autism meds at an early age. She pressured the school to put me into special classes (so less interaction with the other kids plus I start getting viewed as 'that autism kid' for being in special classes), and before I was 18 (literally never had a job) she applied for disability welfare for me (I didn't even know she was doing this at the time) and it was accepted and I've now been on it ever since (31 years old now) which mean I never entered the workplace, never formed relationships or meaningful friendships with other adults etc basically just stayed at home and played video games.

Yes in hindsight I can see this was fucking retarded but at the time I was just a late teenager and this was basically free money for me so I saw no downside at the time.

Looking back at it it's fucking surreal just how much damage my sub-human mother did to my social life with her absolutely mind-numbing levels of stupidity. Just a complete and utter sub-human.

I still retain that looks are everything, but frankly I'm not even that ugly. I'm tall (6.ft2), white (albeit in a country that is overwhelmingly white anyway) have blue eyes and dark hair. My biggest failo is scrawny frame and mediocre lower third. I've seen people in my looks range get laid or have a girlfriend at least once in their lives. But this was all robbed from me because my mother made it literally impossible for me to even be in the social environments in which this could have happened. Hilariously she later started lamenting that I don't have an active social-life LMAO!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Baldingman1998, Gaia262 and 3 others
Embrace nietzschean philosophy, accept ur past and move on from it!

start off by getting a job and joining the gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 5786
It doesn't let you copy and paste profile pictures anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 15338, Clark69 and 1 other person

this.
move on, let the past go

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
If you're 6'2 and white with blue eyes, you could easily JBW a good-looking Latina, don't waste your time in Iceland.

• +1
Reactions: Fear, Leap and Deleted member 15338
If you're 6'2 and white with blue eyes, you could easily JBW a good-looking Latina, don't waste your time in Iceland.
Facially I'm 4/10 with garbage lower third plus scrawny...

EDIT: I'm also 31 years old so kinda late for me...

It doesn't let you copy and paste profile pictures anymore

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Fear and Deleted member 5189
Ok it's still mostly my shitty genetics/garbage lower third, but my mother did MASSIVE damage to my social development at every stage of my life. She's a sub-human retard on disability (has been most of her adult life I think) and she overreacts to anything. This resulted in her being overprotective for me. She put me on autism meds at an early age. She pressured the school to put me into special classes (so less interaction with the other kids plus I start getting viewed as 'that autism kid' for being in special classes), and before I was 18 (literally never had a job) she applied for disability welfare for me (I didn't even know she was doing this at the time) and it was accepted and I've now been on it ever since (31 years old now) which mean I never entered the workplace, never formed relationships or meaningful friendships with other adults etc basically just stayed at home and played video games.

Yes in hindsight I can see this was fucking retarded but at the time I was just a late teenager and this was basically free money for me so I saw no downside at the time.

Looking back at it it's fucking surreal just how much damage my sub-human mother did to my social life with her absolutely mind-numbing levels of stupidity. Just a complete and utter sub-human.

I still retain that looks are everything, but frankly I'm not even that ugly. I'm tall (6.ft2), white (albeit in a country that is overwhelmingly white anyway) have blue eyes and dark hair. My biggest failo is scrawny frame and mediocre lower third. I've seen people in my looks range get laid or have a girlfriend at least once in their lives. But this was all robbed from me because my mother made it literally impossible for me to even be in the social environments in which this could have happened. Hilariously she later started lamenting that I don't have an active social-life LMAO!
I don't rlly get it. If you weren't autistic, everyone would be able to tell and you would look out of place in special ed class. The fact that you didn't say anything, and nobody else did? Maybe you are autistic ngl

Facially I'm 4/10 with garbage lower third plus scrawny...
Trust me, you could still find a cute Latina, height+pheno alone puts you at least in HTN territory in Latin America. Still softmaxx as much as you can.
EDIT: I'm also 31 years old so kinda late for me...
Not too late at all, many people aren't settled down at that age. You could easily get a 5-10 years younger Latina that is genuinely attracted to you.

No blame to your sub-human father?

Subhumans are literally retarded for reproducing. If two attractive or normal looking parents have ugly kids, than atleast thats fair game but two subhumans aren't even giving the kid a fair chance.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Childish thread

Also being NT or having a badboy persona matter too not only looks

Come to the us my dude I will find u the qtest latina stacy with the biggest ass🚿

What's your plan for the next 10-20 years?

JBW doesn't work on latinas bro...

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

you are coping hard

you never questioned or tried anything since you were 18 besides joining this forum?
So you basiaclly rotted 13 years without doing anything at all and at 31 you are complaining about your mother being overprotective in your teens.

Are you srs or just larping here

you are coping hard

you never questioned or tried anything since you were 18 besides joining this forum?
So you basiaclly rotted 13 years without doing anything at all and at 31 you are complaining about your mother being overprotective in your teens.

you are coping hard

you are coping hard

I went out with my buddies during my early 20's. Even tried hitting on some girls. It got me nothing.

Fact is...if girls want you...you don't need to 'hunt' for them.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

nigga is tall, white, blue eyes and bas hair and still cries:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
nigga is tall, white, blue eyes and bas hair and still cries:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Means literally nothing when you live in an Icelandic town with sub-10k inhabitants.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
Same shit with me.