My suicide manifesto

Bro scared me for a second fr :lul::lul:

It’s over for many men, man. Male suicide rates are only going to increase. Let’s hope it isn’t over for you man, that would be some sad shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Incapability and impatience regarding pure and long logical synthesis and understanding things in the depth I desire. Constant unproductive repetition. Brain fog, lack of understanding and lot of mental roadblocks and intellectual handicap of evaluation of such.

Ego to not be able to handle not being exceptional and going through the pain of being the fool before the master. Serves the ego more than the process.

Highly undisciplined and sub-par work ethic and follow-up to accomplish goals. No asset to society and cannot function in it at a level higher than a cog in the system.

Relative accomplishment and drive is substantially far behind due to long stagnation and abominable work ethic.

An irrational mind and ludicrous immediate prioritisation.

Pretense of the desired self-image and incapable of defending it and no reality to support grandiose self-worth.

Inability to mingle, socialize, connect and empathize. Socially inadept and general partially unreasonable disdain for most people, biological and genetic wiring of activity and potential activity.

Severe body image issues and horrid appearance including lack of stature which require surgical measures to be able to live with myself or find a partner and not feel out of place and inability to find confidence despite.

General depression, lack of motivation/energy despite desire and incapable of achieving goals.

Goodbye my friends.

@
BUY$DRUGS
@BUY$DRUGS
@
FastBananaCEO
@FastBananaCEO
@
kjsbdfiusdf
@kjsbdfiusdf
@Z@Zakamg
@
Ed676
@Ed676
@
WontStopNorwooding
@WontStopNorwooding
@
RoundHouse
@RoundHouse
@J@JM10
@
Basedprincess
@Basedprincess
@
volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel
@
Preston
@Preston
@
AcneScars
@AcneScars
@
shiitake
@shiitake
@
AutisticR3tard
@AutisticR3tard
@
itisogre
@itisogre
@
MyAssStinksLikeShit
@MyAssStinksLikeShit
@
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234
@
larsanova69
@larsanova69
@
.👽.
@🌈👽
@
PingPong
@PingPong
@
Be_ConfidentBro
@Be_ConfidentBro
@
Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998
@
gamma
@gamma
@Shebe
@Z3n
How was your driving test? Instructor?

It’s over for many men, man. Male suicide rates are only going to increase. Let’s hope it isn’t over for you man, that would be some sad shit.
Suicide Doesnt matter because 3D body is only a hologram of The Matrix. You real self is your Spirit in The astral realm and soul is ONLY A TRANSPORT !!!! WHEN YOU SEE THE WHITE LIGHT GO AWAY FROM IT SO you dont reaincarnate into that cycle to stay a free Spirit in This world
Trust me please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Vermilioncore