My SuiFuel new years eve

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
To illustrate how i feel let me tell you the story about my new years eve and you can probably imagine what my life is like..

I'm in my mid 20s, my prime, i should be having SOMETHING going as a normie tier guy, but i don't.

I spent this evening having dinner WITH MY PARENTS. 25 YEARS OLD. No friends, no gf, nothing. Do i have to mention i'm still a virgin?

Tonight was a really morbid wakeup call for me because it forced me to pay attention to how fucked my life is, so fucked up that, in my prime, i'm having a boring suifuel dinner with my parents instead of going to parties or whatever or even just having fun with some friends.

I just keep thinking to myself, if i was able to go back in time and re-do my life, would anything have been different? Could i really have made things turn out for the better? Or was it over for me from the start?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, lepo2317, IdiAmin and 21 others
my condolences op

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 10177
To illustrate how i feel let me tell you the story about my new years eve and you can probably imagine what my life is like..

I'm in my mid 20s, my prime, i should be having SOMETHING going as a normie tier guy, but i don't.

I spent this evening having dinner WITH MY PARENTS. 25 YEARS OLD. No friends, no gf, nothing. Do i have to mention i'm still a virgin?

Tonight was a really morbid wakeup call for me because it forced me to pay attention to how fucked my life is, so fucked up that, in my prime, i'm having a boring suifuel dinner with my parents instead of going to parties or whatever or even just having fun with some friends.

I just keep thinking to myself, if i was able to go back in time and re-do my life, would anything have been different? Could i really have made things turn out for the better? Or was it over for me from the start?
Exactly my situation brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, EverythingMattersCel, 5'8manlet and 3 others
Same boyo same, Might do some solo travelling in the new year to "find myself". Feeling lost for awhile now.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, sorrowfulsad, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Same boyo same, Might do some solo travelling in the new year to "find myself". Feeling lost for awhile now.
Im thinking the same. Cope by travelling.

Do something then you loser

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and thecaste
I still have 7 more years to reach 25. I feel blessed that I was able to discover the black pill as soon as 15 hopefully I won't end up in the same shoes as you but I wish nothing more than all of us ascend.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 5746, thecaste and 1 other person
I'm spending New Year's Eve with my grandmother. Could have probably hit up on some friends but she's so lonely this time of year. I'm enjoying it tbh, family >>> rest

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, reptiles, Deleted member 8902 and 1 other person
Reportable, just 5 more years and I will be you

Same, except I'm in fucking lock down and if I go out I get fined

I had a chance to go out with friends but stayed home with my parents and cousins (all younger than me) its not even that bad tbh I like it more than getting drunk and fucking myself up

I can sympathize with much of what has been said here.

I‘ve come to the conclusion that I am the way that I am and that is what prevents me from having a normal life. That said, what exactly is normalcy?

Chad or the ultra-attractive don’t even need to ask for whatever they want or need half of the time. They simply have their choice of friends, dates, and interests already available to them at will.

I’m also a looser ince

What could you have done anyway given corona? Everything is closed

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Im you but at age of 30 years old. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 9890 and sorrowfulsad
I'm 12 years old in the same spot as you. I feel you brother

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
same, but my solo traveling consists of going to italy for bimax genio and going to switzerland for uee fillers. Ill take time to visit the countries a bit though, Im pretty hyped about that

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
I'm 12 years old in the same spot as you. I feel you brother
youre not in the same boat and shouldnt be posting here if youre 12. did you mistype?

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate
What could you have done anyway given corona? Everything is closed
people dont care. they still party, just indoors not kn clubs or bars. cope if youre saying otherwise

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and thecaste
I did MDMA with my girlfriend.

you can turn your life around this year bro. I believe in you, get married.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
how did you end up in this situation OP?

too much ldar?

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Wrong forum bro

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
how did you end up in this situation OP?

too much ldar?
Too much LDAR indeed.

From age ~16-22 i saw other people as a nuisance and was convinced i didn't need anyone, that the internet and my IRC-friends was all i needed, so i pushed people away. I genuinely believed that i didn't need anything more than LDAR. I was interested in girls but at the time i had bought into the whole redpill/PUA bullshit, and since i lacked confidence and NT-personality i thought my SMV was much lower than it was, so because of the redpill i was convinced that it was over for me because i thought women didn't care about looks.

And then i was an SSRIcel for 5 years which caused ED and anhedonia and by the time i started to realize i wanted more out of life i was already alone because i had pushed everyone away, and started doing drugs to cope.

Do you atleast have a good career going for you bro?

brutal shit, do u have a college degree in STEM

Do you atleast have a good career going for you bro?

brutal shit, do u have a college degree
Nope, nada.

I was in college but dropped out because i'm too much of a brainlet to handle drug abuse and studies at the same time, the more i realized how dumb i was compared to my peers the more depressed i became and the more extreme my drug abuse became.

I remember that i once realized that i had went to a lecture that i didn't remember being at because i was blacked out on benzos etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
Too much LDAR indeed.

From age ~16-22 i saw other people as a nuisance and was convinced i didn't need anyone, that the internet and my IRC-friends was all i needed, so i pushed people away. I genuinely believed that i didn't need anything more than LDAR. I was interested in girls but at the time i had bought into the whole redpill/PUA bullshit, and since i lacked confidence and NT-personality i thought my SMV was much lower than it was, so because of the redpill i was convinced that it was over for me because i thought women didn't care about looks.

And then i was an SSRIcel for 5 years which caused ED and anhedonia and by the time i started to realize i wanted more out of life i was already alone because i had pushed everyone away, and started doing drugs to cope.

fuck bro, wishing you all the best with getting out of this

i think a lot of people in this forum are similar. I am 24 and have many things in common with you minus the SSRIs

im gtfo this forum in 2021 and living my best life #normie

I know this is a proper greycel moment, but I think family is more important. You will realise that as you get older. I'm not ugly but I didn't go to a party either, fuck it (lockdown anyway)
But yeah for sure if you are in a bad state you should fix that. Just saying that I wouldn't lament over the fact that you aren't drowning in alochol and STDs