344.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220428-215432.png
    Screenshot_20220428-215432.png
    354.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17791, TsarTsar444 and 8 others
Average just means average, it's not bad.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Birdcell
photofeeler is trash even the most ugly incels get rated good depending on background and style

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 18244, Growth Plate and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 18244
Average is bad , because nobody cares about average
You are clearly above. Photofeeler is zero accurate for measuring your attractiveness

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, FailedNormieManlet, justinzayn and 1 other person
"I would date them!"
:feelsahh:nigga go slay those German Heidis, I believe in you

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
You are clearly above. Photofeeler is zero accurate for measuring your attractiveness
Almost every single foid commented "they seem a bit agressive in this photo" :ogre: :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 17791 and 3 others
Almost every single foid commented "they seem a bit agressive in this photo" :ogre: :lul::lul:
You must look like a smiling high trust cuck to get rated good on there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, FailedNormieManlet, gogger and 3 others
I get told i look intense / aggressive / sad / tired too JFL

These foids cant rate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, FailedNormieManlet and Birdcell
By the way someone said they’d date you

• JFL
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18244
Yeah , she must be into ethnics :ROFLMAO:
Slavs arent ethnics G we are proud mixed whites.

Is that your usual result? Try the selfie with the hollower cheeks too. Im curious about photofeeler too

• +1
alesandro perchè non ci fai crescere i capelli?

• +1
  • +1
Telecamera 4x

I showed this pic to my mother , and she said I'm handsome , I don't care about other bitches anymore

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
Did you Photoshop yourself in the background? 🤣
Yes I photoshopped it , because I wanted this to use as an avatar for my college pic :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 18261
Yes I photoshopped it , because I wanted this to use as an avatar for my college pic :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
It's just a room man

Why not photoshop yourself on a good background then

And why you crying about 6.1 anyway

Read the notes. If you smiled and had a decent background it could be 9.0+

photofeeler is a cope :hnghn:
IMG 20220410 171647

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Read the notes. If you smiled and had a decent background it could be 9.0+
Well wasn't it like looks>personality ? I mean if I had been gl enough they would still give me higher rating even with more retarded facial expression

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It's just a room man

Why not photoshop yourself on a good background then

And why you crying about 6.1 anyway
Well 6.1=average=invisible in 2022

• JFL
Ahahah cmon chad , just because you did get 10 , doesn't mean it cope ,. it's still real people after all
yeah but they judge more the quality of photos/smile than actual attractivness

when I didn't smile I got lower score evn though the quality of the pic was even better than the pic in this result

• Woah
Well 6.1=average=invisible in 2022
Idk man you probably need to be chadlite at least and good pics for higher scores :)) if you don't want to smile

• +1
Well wasn't it like looks>personality ? I mean if I had been gl enough they would still give me higher rating even with more retarded facial expression
I've used Photofeeler before. The 'non-NT' photos of mine get above avearge but nowhere near the even slightly professional ones (I have one where I'm smiling with a wooden background and it has 9.6).

• Woah
bro i'd think you want to beat me up if you looked at me like that

• JFL
Is your mom pious and your family? Blessed ramadan is going away we will miss it
Yeah , chechen women , especially the older generation is very traditional and religious. This month was especially easy for me man tbh , I didn't notice how in 2 days is eid

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18840
Yeah , chechen women , especially the older generation is very traditional and religious. This month was especially easy for me man tbh , I didn't notice how in 2 days is eid
Please dont listen to degen here and avoid sinning. Yes it went away so fast and easily i didnt noticed either… all of this goes away from our lifetime. Oh Allah have mercy on your mere servants.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL and Birdcell
photofeeler is trash even the most ugly incels get rated good depending on background and style
You destroyed OP's dopamine farm attempt with this realitypill. He thought to himself "I'm just going to say I got shitty results when I actually thought they were decent on looksmax so users can re-assure me that these results mean I'm dark triad looking due to looking serious/untrustworthy according to photofeeler and I'm a 6.1 which isn't that bad". So many narcissists do that here. It's literally female behavior though. I usually see females doing it for validation seeking. Narcies on this forum also like being called narcissists (female personality trait) because it's part of muh dark triad like the cringe edgelords they are :forcedsmile:

• JFL
You destroyed OP's dopamine farm attempt with this realitypill. He thought to himself "I'm just going to say I got shitty results when I actually thought they were decent on looksmax so users can re-assure me that these results mean I'm dark triad looking due to looking serious/untrustworthy according to photofeeler and I'm a 6.1 which isn't that bad". So many narcissists do that here. It's literally female behavior though. I usually see females doing it for validation seeking. Narcies on this forum also like being called narcissists (female personality trait) because it's part of muh dark triad like the cringe edgelords they are :forcedsmile:
5ft7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell and Growth Plate
I see what you mean , but users that do know my profile , know that I legitimately believe that I'm 0 sex appeal normie. And 6.1 is literally bad , when the average for normies is 7/10

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18840 and Growth Plate
kinda true. there is also litttle reason, why my 2 rating there can massive difference. When in base, the same person

Photofreeler

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Birdcell
This guy is mtn tbh
I can't get, that the peak rating of "this guy" with 6.4. Moggs your 6.1 rating. Because you looksmog "this guy", I think.

I can't get, that the peak rating of "this guy" with 6.4. Moggs your 6.1 rating. Because you looksmog "this guy", I think.
Probably low sex appeal in my case

• JFL
Probably low sex appeal in my case
I dunno why.
You for sure have higher sex appeal than "this dude" getting 6.8, while looking and smilling like a giga softie soyboy.

Photofreeler2

• Woah
This guy is mtn tbh
but if this guy score moggs you a little, and is MTN. Than what would you be?

I think you are HTN orso

• +1
  • JFL
I'm prolly mtn too irl
imo. I think you underrate yourself and this guy. a little bit.

But, irl happenings will give the feedback what ones ratin is, in eyes of womenzzz

• +1

• JFL