My supplement stack to get BIGGER and HAPPIER

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
Last year I used this stack for 4 months and the results were amazing, I gained a ton of lean muscle mass and my mental health was stable, no brain fog. During those 4 months I genuinely felt like a high T gorilla jfl.
I'm gonna try this stack again while lean bulking to get the full effects of my late puberty and make sure my body is at it's highest capacity naturally

The 3 supplements I'll be using:

Fenugreek :

I will take this supplement to regulate my blood sugar levels and to improve my insulin sensitivity. This supplement has been preached in the gym community as a natural test-booster, Last time I took this supplement I felt higher test so it could probably increase levels of total and free testosterone to a certain degree.

Studies have shown Fenugreek also helps with your skin, it should soothe skin irritation and inflammation. I still struggle with some acne when my diet gets out of control so I hope Fenugreek will regulate this more and won't break me out the second I eat something remotely 'bad'.

Tribulus Terrestris :

Tribulus increases libido and improves sexual health. Last year when I took this, I was bricked almost 24/7. I remember this one time when I went swimming in a public pool for cardio that my dick was hard the whole fucking time. I went to jerk off, still bricked, jerked off again and still bricked. When I took this stack I could literally go round after round with no complications, fucking crazy.

It should supposedly regulate your hormone levels and increase test.

Tribulus also helps with protecting your heart, studies have shown it has cardioprotective effects, such as reducing cholesterol levels and improving blood circulation. I need this since my family struggles with heart problems, over

Also wanna take this for my skin since it has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.

L-Tyrosine :

In summary, L-tyrosine is an amino acid that serves as a precursor to several important neurotransmitters in the brain, including dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine. Those neurotransmitters play crucial roles in mood regulation, stress response, cognitive function, and physical performance.
I'm gonna take this supplement because my mind was in a really good place when I took it in the past, I had lots of motivation to do stuff, my workouts were out of this world and I generally felt content with my life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know ppl are gonna comment 'muh muh just take test muh muh' no I want my hair and I need my collagen nigga

Rate this stack ppl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, justropemaxbro, nigkook and 3 others
Download 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, Typhon, 5.5psl and 5 others
I know ppl are gonna comment 'muh muh just take test muh muh' no I want my hair and I need my collagen nigga

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, goodgamebro, 5.5psl and 3 others
i dont have sex and probably wont have sex the next 5 years, should i still take tribulus terrestris

Last year I used this stack for 4 months and the results were amazing, I gained a ton of lean muscle mass and my mental health was stable, no brain fog. During those 4 months I genuinely felt like a high T gorilla jfl.
I'm gonna try this stack again while lean bulking to get the full effects of my late puberty and make sure my body is at it's highest capacity naturally

Fenugreek :

I will take this supplement to regulate my blood sugar levels and to improve my insulin sensitivity. This supplement has been preached in the gym community as a natural test-booster, Last time I took this supplement I felt higher test so it could probably increase levels of total and free testosterone to a certain degree.

Studies have shown Fenugreek also helps with your skin, it should soothe skin irritation and inflammation. I still struggle with some acne when my diet gets out of control so I hope Fenugreek will regulate this more and won't break me out the second I eat something remotely 'bad'.

Tribulus Terrestris :

Tribulus increases libido and improves sexual health. Last year when I took this, I was bricked almost 24/7. I remember this one time when I went swimming in a public pool for cardio that my dick was hard the whole fucking time. I went to jerk off, still bricked, jerked off again and still bricked. When I took this stack I could literally go round after round with no complications, fucking crazy.

Tribulus also helps with protecting your heart, studies have shown it has cardioprotective effects, such as reducing cholesterol levels and improving blood circulation. I need this since my family struggles with heart problems, over

Also wanna take this for my skin since it has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.

L-Tyrosine :

In summary, L-tyrosine is an amino acid that serves as a precursor to several important neurotransmitters in the brain, including dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine. Those neurotransmitters play crucial roles in mood regulation, stress response, cognitive function, and physical performance.
I'm gonna take this supplement because my mind was in a really good place when I took it in the past, I had lots of motivation to do stuff, my workouts were out of this world and I generally felt content with my life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rate this stack ppl
Dnr

• Love it
Reactions: testicularatrophy
my supplements are heroin and fentanyl, but good stack ig

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, Gaygymmaxx and PsychoDsk

Fenugreek :

Tribulus Terrestris :

L-Tyrosine :

Rate this stack ppl
L tyrosine is a cope supplement get bromantane

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis

Fenugreek :

Tribulus Terrestris :

L-Tyrosine :

Rate this stack ppl
Very good Stack Bro i am currently saving up money to buy L-Tyrosine, but imo if you want to increase Your test (or Dihydrotestosterone) and your receptor further without the need of injecting roids i would recommend something like Tongkat Ali (500mg-3g cycle 5 days on 2 days off) ) or maybe Cistanche Extract or even Shilajit, Fadogia Agrestis (by 600% in rats can cause toxicity if used constantly for 3 years with high doses), Thyroid Hormone T3 increases your androgen receptor, by the way L- Tyrosine also increases your thyroid hormone which then later increases your androgen receptor, supplements like Selenium and also Ashwaganda will increase Thyroid Hormone, L-Carnitine has also been proved to increase Androgen Receptor Density and caffeine doses in mg 2-4x your bodyweight in KG has been proven to increase your Dihydrotestosterone by ~50%, some user here tripled their testosterone by taking 50K IU of Vitamin D, some ashwagandas and 2500mg of Tongkat Ali etc, hope this helps😀

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk

Fenugreek :

Tribulus Terrestris :

L-Tyrosine :

Rate this stack ppl
Barbbella and trenala is a good combination to make you happy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrekguy3838 and PsychoDsk
Eat more meat