My surgeon don‘t want to change my philtrum

Bullied for 5 years almost, rejeitado por tantas gajas e chamado de feio its over
Its over. I rejected a becky that i pumped and dumped. Wow shut the fuck up kid

Tu já és tratado pelo menos de forma mediana. Tinhas amigos normies e chadlites, ja fodeste beckies em 1 night stands. Tipo tas bem, chill aí. N és nenhum chad mas tás completamente na média
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ASDIJASDIADJI123JASD ASDKAOSDKO123K PT DE PORTUGAL É MT BOM VSF

• JFL
Reactions: Stare and mogstar
Its over. I rejected a becky that i pumped and dumped. Wow shut the fuck up kid
Não foi bem rejeição, foi mais um one nigh stand, friendly agreement, não havia sentimento envolvido ig

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstar
Tu consegues muitas mais gajas interessadas que eu tho, e já fizeste threads sobre como rejeitaste gajas ...
As gajas q eu rejeitei na minha vida sao poucas e subhumanas.

As gajas q eu rejeitei na minha vida sao poucas e subhumanas.
Duvido muito que sejam sub-humanas ahahaha, eu quase nunca me dei ao luxo de rejeitar uma gaja, acho que nunca rejeitei uma tbh

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and WadlowMaxxing
Duvido muito que sejam sub-humanas ahahaha, eu quase nunca me dei ao luxo de rejeitar uma gaja, acho que nunca rejeitei uma tbh
They were tho

I asked him about my philtrum in this chat. I said it is to prominent and that no one in family has it and that it bothers me.

he asked at first ‚why?‘

and then he said that a prominent philtrum is sexy.

idk what the problem with a prominent philtrum in this forum is.

And my philtrum isn‘t even very long. It just looks like this due to lens disortion and the shape.
It‘s 17mm, I measured it a couple of times
defined philtrum is a good trait you fucking retard, literally having a smooth philtrum is a sign of genuinely being malformed. 17mm is a lil bit high but lip lift is the only thing that would fix that lmao.

Seriously anyone worshipped on this site ie. sean has a defined philtrum, I fucking caged at your autism here

defined philtrum is a good trait you fucking retard, literally having a smooth philtrum is a sign of genuinely being malformed. 17mm is a lil bit high but lip lift is the only thing that would fix that lmao.

Seriously anyone worshipped on this site ie. sean has a defined philtrum, I fucking caged at your autism here
Don‘t call me autist. This forum made me fucking insecure about my philtrum. They called it deformed and that it‘s the worst philtrum in the world. I never looked at it before I joined this forum

Don‘t call me autist. This forum made me fucking insecure about my philtrum. They called it deformed and that it‘s the worst philtrum in the world. I never looked at it before I joined this forum
I will call you whatever I want, why the fuck would you be insecure over a feature you can clearly see is in attractive men's faces. Like saying "oh man my surgeon refused to take a hammer to my jawline".

Just fucking get over yourself lmao I 100% think you are gonna have other issues which are more important dm me if you want.

Which is why you shouldn't be on this forum if it is making you think like that?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
There is no such thing as bdd, ur self esteem is directly proportional to positive feedback from other ppl due to looks
Bdd is a thing bro. Look at kesha

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
philtrum looks weird because of the shape of your upper lip.You will be able to conceal it when you get enough test to stop taking everything you read here so serious + grow a beard