My surgeries planned,happening(limb lenghtening),past

B

Blowallonsurgery

Iron
Actuall subhuman here

1. Started over year ago by putting on braces preparing for bimax which should happen in second half of 2024 when my teeth are set. (Its refunded in Poland).

2. Over the summer i had hair transplant, overall result is fine. Hairline still appears too high mostly because forehead has bad rounded shape. More to that later.

3. I ll start by stating its not a joke. Im having limb lenghtening in 6 days from now and its for free. I take part in clinical trial for a femur nail, (company orthoget) and ill go from 177cm to 182cm. They do 5 cm max in trial for best outcome. If trial will be successfull in 1,5-2 years they plan to put on trial nail for tibia where participants od femur lenghtening will have dibs on. (I may od may not do it depends how femur goes.

Now Plans

1. I want to do forehead mascunalization surgery. I had consultation with Rafał Pokrowiecki who does them in warsaw and i will likely have it done. My forehead is rounded and bony with Horn bumps which will be shaven, hairline will be lowered as a part of surgery for no extra cost and he will augument browridge. Cost is 4000$ without cost of implant. I Hope to have it done. Before bimax.

2. After bimax i want to fix absolutly worst thing in my apperance which is boulbous, overprojected and overall misshapen nose this is happening 100%

3. I have major under eye hollowing and negative canthal tilt and ill decide what to do after bimax which may change it a bit.

4. I have very weak jaw(hope bimax will be sufficient) and preety much no cheekbones. I would love to get implants for it but they would have to be custom and no clue if i figure out how to get money for it.

Thats the plan wish me luck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Bitchwhipper2 and ccwarrior
Actuall subhuman here

1. Started over year ago by putting on braces preparing for bimax which should happen in second half of 2024 when my teeth are set. (Its refunded in Poland).

2. Over the summer i had hair transplant, overall result is fine. Hairline still appears too high mostly because forehead has bad rounded shape. More to that later.

3. I ll start by stating its not a joke. Im having limb lenghtening in 6 days from now and its for free. I take part in clinical trial for a femur nail, (company orthoget) and ill go from 177cm to 182cm. They do 5 cm max in trial for best outcome. If trial will be successfull in 1,5-2 years they plan to put on trial nail for tibia where participants od femur lenghtening will have dibs on. (I may od may not do it depends how femur goes.

Now Plans

1. I want to do forehead mascunalization surgery. I had consultation with Rafał Pokrowiecki who does them in warsaw and i will likely have it done. My forehead is rounded and bony with Horn bumps which will be shaven, hairline will be lowered as a part of surgery for no extra cost and he will augument browridge. Cost is 4000$ without cost of implant. I Hope to have it done. Before bimax.

2. After bimax i want to fix absolutly worst thing in my apperance which is boulbous, overprojected and overall misshapen nose this is happening 100%

3. I have major under eye hollowing and negative canthal tilt and ill decide what to do after bimax which may change it a bit.

4. I have very weak jaw(hope bimax will be sufficient) and preety much no cheekbones. I would love to get implants for it but they would have to be custom and no clue if i figure out how to get money for it.

which surgeon in poland?

Actuall subhuman here

Now Plans

hey man, mirin your dedication. thanks for sharing.

is there any way we could see a picture of your current forehead? or from someone similar to you, and an after pic of someone similar to what you are aiming for?

one of these is gonna get botched or you’re gonna look uncanny as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
we need pics

hey man, mirin your dedication. thanks for sharing.

is there any way we could see a picture of your current forehead? or from someone similar to you, and an after pic of someone similar to what you are aiming for?

Ill upload better pictures later also from the side. Here is front view 3 months post hair transplant. Even here looking straight on you can see horn like portrutions and 0 browridge.
FB IMG 1702673407441

over for your literally invisible forehead

edit: this was posted for your empty reply lol

praying to god for botch

🙏

Actuall subhuman here

Now Plans

dnrd

Your accepting that your body is a test subject, brutal as fuck...

Probably didnt even read the study waiver too......
:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Had surgery and doing well. Pain was never severe. On the second day I was on legs already and walking with crutches, since nail is fully weight bearing. Starting to lenghten on 3 rd january.

Actuall subhuman here

Now Plans

free limb lengthening has to be cap

Had surgery and doing well. Pain was never severe. On the second day I was on legs already and walking with crutches, since nail is fully weight bearing. Starting to lenghten on 3 rd january.
i believe in you brag hope you’ll be able to walk fine🙏😭

• +1
Reactions: Blowallonsurgery
over for your brain

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Blowallonsurgery
Its for Polish citizens only i belive since you will need to be in country a year or so to be monitored and documented

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
  • JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, adam_ross2549 and ccwarrior
This is what retards on this forum need, instead they'll complain about Chad forever. Thanks for sharing op

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Forehead masculinization?
Why not a supra implant?

You shouldn't @Blowallonsurgery unless you are confident you will recover the money quickly.

Mirin but are u even living life at this point u'll waste like 5 years in surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Yo bro, any update? Hope you are doing well.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
damn all this just to be average at best

just geomax bro