My Surgery Advice

D

Deleted member 18361

As someone who has had numerous of cosmetic procedures, I can safely give this advice without a single doubt.

1. Do not listen to any fucking retard (besides me) says on here. I’ve listened to so many ideas online and it has only brought me back. “muh premolar extractions are bad.” It can’t be known as a general statement. It depends on the case. Some people legitimately need to bring in their anterior dental arch.

2. Always take low risk. You don’t wanna botch your face just because it’s cheaper and end up having to do a revision in your home country for even more money.

3. Consider in your parents’ homeland. Their doctors have done many cases like yours so they understand how to properly handle it. If you get botched, you can at least attempt to get your money back.

4. You pick the surgeon, you pick the result. Surgery is a practice, you have to do it repetitive times to get good at it. So their techniques and way of doing things are not gonna magically change if you come to them telling them what to do. Surgeons only know tradition and staying in their comfort zone. Look over their results and that’s the basis of how you’ll look. For example, if the results appear to be big advancements, then that’ll how you’ll end up.

5. Take biology into choosing surgeons. Seriously, it’s that deep. Do they have a developed frontal lobe? Are they white?

Specifically to anybody who researches facial aesthetics for an attempt of benefitting their result. It does not fucking matter. Your surgeon should know what they’re doing, if they don’t then get the fuck out of there. Simple as that. Choosing a surgeon = 99% of surgerymaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, Oberyn, Dropdown666 and 6 others
1. Dn rd
2. Took the lower risk single jaw+genio option
3. Local surgeon
4. Literally couldn't find a single bad thing and only very good things about him online. In person I always felt reassured about his expertise and felt like he understood my goals.
5. Jfl I thought that because he himself is somewhat good looking, I wouldn't get botched out of him being jealous :lul:

I agree, If I didn't feel so reassured about his experience, I wouldn't have done it, especially a local one.

But it kind of also is a marketing/sales skill too, so you should be able to understand what they are going to do and be able to ask why they are doing it that way, also a good way of confirming they are going to do exactly what you want.

Regardless, I was not disappointed.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and mvp2v1
As someone who has had numerous of cosmetic procedures, I can safely give this advice without a single doubt.

1. Do not listen to any fucking retard (besides me) says on here. I’ve listened to so many ideas online and it has only brought me back. “muh premolar extractions are bad.” It can’t be known as a general statement. It depends on the case. Some people legitimately need to bring in their anterior dental arch.

2. Always take low risk. You don’t wanna botch your face just because it’s cheaper and end up having to do a revision in your home country for even more money.

3. Consider in your parents’ homeland. Their doctors have done many cases like yours so they understand how to properly handle it. If you get botched, you can at least attempt to get your money back.

4. You pick the surgeon, you pick the result. Surgery is a practice, you have to do it repetitive times to get good at it. So their techniques and way of doing things are not gonna magically change if you come to them telling them what to do. Surgeons only know tradition and staying in their comfort zone. Look over their results and that’s the basis of how you’ll look. For example, if the results appear to be big advancements, then that’ll how you’ll end up.

5. Take biology into choosing surgeons. Seriously, it’s that deep. Do they have a developed frontal lobe? Are they white?

Specifically to anybody who researches facial aesthetics for an attempt of benefitting their result. It does not fucking matter. Your surgeon should know what they’re doing, if they don’t then get the fuck out of there. Simple as that. Choosing a surgeon = 99% of surgerymaxxing
R u ever going to post before and after of your IMDO?

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Can you make a detailed post about IMDO? I’m interested in getting the surgery and want proper information from someone who’s had it before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and LightSkinNoob
Can you make a detailed post about IMDO? I’m interested in getting the surgery and want proper information from someone who’s had it before
There's info on it online and also patient experiences documenting their treatment on YouTube.

Also, @tesseract is permanently traumatized from the surgery and avoids talking about his experience on here, don't expect anything about it in the future.
I think they diddled him in Mexico while he was under. 😞 Should've went to NZ or Aussieland. Although he would've probably got diddled by madman Coceancig aswell.

There's info on it online and also patient experiences documenting their treatment on YouTube.

Also, @tesseract is permanently traumatized from the surgery and avoids talking about his experience on here, don't expect anything about it in the future.
I think they diddled him in Mexico while he was under. 😞 Should've went to NZ or Aussieland. Although he would've probably got diddled by madman Coceancig aswell.
He IS coceanig, how would he perform surgery on himself jfl

He IS coceanig, how would he perform surgery on himself jfl
Coceancig doesn't know that MSE widens the cheekbones? Get real.

tell me surgeries that I need to ascend bro is infraorbital implants good?