My surgery plan to become human

NoseProphecy

NoseProphecy

Zephir
1. Rhinoplasty (most important)
2. Jaw Botox(just for better quality of life not much aesthetic reasons but I would like a slimmer face)
3. Under eye fat grafting
4 lateral Canthoplasty(will only get it if I’m done with everything else and have extra money to throw around)

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I will become one of the human species!

Will look at this thread every day to remind myself and not scroll too deep reading shitposts in off topic

Fellow nosecel

observe as OP mentally masturbates over this for the next 5 years or so

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
observe as OP mentally masturbates over this for the next 5 years or so
Literally wage slaving while doing my degree as we speak currently. I’m collecting funds for my surgeries. I think rhino should be the most difficult to get since it’s very expensive and the recovery process will put me out for a month atleast. This summer I’m planning get jaw Botox and move forward from that. Hopefully by next summer I have saved up enough for a rhino 🙂

I love rhinoceros

• Woah
Reactions: NoseProphecy
2. Jaw Botox(just for better quality of life not much aesthetic reasons but I would like a slimmer face)
4 lateral Canthoplasty(will only get it if I’m done with everything else and have extra money to throw around)
Dont forget lefort 3

Nosecel like me

Nosecel like me
I can clearly see in your pfp that your nose is perfectly fine and is in good ratio with your mouth and eyes. If anything,it’s a bit short. Hence you are a Fakecel 😡

I can clearly see in your pfp that your nose is perfectly fine and is in good ratio with your mouth and eyes. If anything,it’s a bit short. Hence you are a Fakecel 😡
Im on incels.is more than here

• Woah
Reactions: NoseProphecy