Reactions: DoII
Hairline lowering is that cheap ?

• +1
i wish i was on my grind like you at 16

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lilith and DoII
I’m my case I just want my temples covered coz I have a natural “m” hairline or v
(Widows peak)

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: vogue
I’m my case I just want my temples covered coz I have a natural “m” hairline or v
(Widows peak)
I do have the same, find it very cheap but if it’s actually the price tag i might get tempted, what happen if you have hairloss afterwards ?

• +1
surgery is cope, you'll look like shit while looking uncanny and be broke.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and DoII
I’m sixteen. I have a job currently working 20h a week
I will be getting when I’m eighteen
Rhino (3K) maybe cheaper coz mine will be very minimal
Hairline lowering, (widows peak) $400
First fix health post pm your pics

• +1
I do have the same, find it very cheap but if it’s actually the price tag i might get tempted, what happen if you have hairloss afterwards ?
Idk bro I don’t got hair loss genes so I’m not worried abt it do a bit of research tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45672
  • +1
sadly I ate Jew slop for most of my life

I look horrible look my transformation from vegan to raw meat
Screenshot 20231206 032941 Chrome

• +1
I was average then i was a kid but my health so become bad

• +1
idk bro sometimes I feel like I’m not enuf I have had women approaching me in the past months tho
Want try diet? It can inscrease 1 point smv aajonus vonderplanitz become chadlite being 50yo he was htn before

• +1
I have been eating raw eggs and raw oysters and raw milk is this bad ?
Good but do properly diet because you didnt detoxed

• +1
Want try diet? It can inscrease 1 point smv aajonus vonderplanitz become chadlite being 50yo he was htn before
I ate raw lamb bro it stunk like rotten shit but yk I woke up later and felt fine with glowing skin so I just stuck to it I been on several month now

I ate raw lamb bro it stunk like rotten shit but yk I woke up later and felt fine with glowing skin so I just stuck to it I been on several month now
Okay try this but skip sport fromula cheese and cheescake

• +1
Okay try this but skip sport fromula cheese and cheescake
also Coconut water works wonders bro I been drinking that shit instead of actual water
Only water I have is SPRING water

Only focus on diet not even look at stupid mirror i promise you will start look better without thinking about blackpill at all i done this and its f worked

Attachments

• 3762301_Bulk_plan.pdf
    61.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 3762299_Introductory_Information.pdf
    118.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 3762300_How_to_primal.pdf
    159.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 61ZTWbNcY+L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
    61ZTWbNcY+L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
also Coconut water works wonders bro I been drinking that shit instead of actual water
Only water I have is SPRING water
Dont listen sv3rige listen to scott primal or aajonus

• +1
Dont make mistakes i had 5 years experiences

• +1
  • Hmm...
Only focus on diet not even look at stupid mirror i promise you will start look better without thinking about blackpill at all i done this and its f worked
Btw good pdfs. I’m reading into them!

it's true, the dude literally looks good. The only "surgery" he should be getting if any is forehead reduction.
U psycho forehead there is haircuts to hide

• +1
Well Thanks for your concern, but I have decided either to become conventionally unquestionably good-looking (I don't desire perfection, but a clear advantage over the majority of the population) or to simply let go. Since my psyche is already deeply damaged, reason dictates that I should focus my attention where there is real, tangible improvment to be had--skeletal osteotomies.

U just crazy

• +1
The conclusion that I have reached is that I simply must improve my looks, since it is just a matter of rearranging facial bones and improving skin/hair/body quality.
he could Badannafraud like KSI

nigga quoted my thing and didn't reply to it

Good shit respect the effort at 16, also bro most of the time your nose isn’t really the problem, don’t you think it’d be best to get bimax + genio if your failo is your jaw, marginal improvements are huge and definitely noticeable but I really doubt your nose is what is ruining your face

• +1
I just saw ur pics bro and I assure you your nose is definitely not a problem

Getting rid of a tiny dorsal bump will do nothing in terms of appeal

Prioritising your lower third is the best option

You’re still young so it’s good you’re gonna wait to get your surgeries till 18 but idk if it’s camera fatigue and idk if this will convince u but don’t waste 3k on rhino that’ll be throwing money away for a chance to get botched even and make ur nose fem

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back